AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Breaking Bad

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m8u1zfKNdS1qzbqw1o1_500.gif

Poker_Babe said:
BullFrogBlues said:
Great ending to today's episode (S02E05). I like the new kid. Skylar need to GTFO.
I wanted to tear up after tonight's ending... I hate that new kid... he's nothing but bad news.
I don't like him either. And Skyler has a very good reason for being the way she is lol. I really do feel for her, I would be terrified if my husband of what, nearly 20 years completely changed into a meth cook that murders and plots schemes and putting my family in danger within a year, not to mention how creepy he's become (some of their late night scenes grosses me out, and I always want to yell at the TV for Walt to stop touching Skyler) and he doesn't give a shit about how Skyler feels.

Reactions: Gen and Poker_Babe
I remember when the show started i HATED Jessie. He just fucked up everything and i wished he would die every episode. Now i kinda love him. Hes grown so much from the first season. I think skylar is annoying as fuck but i also see where shes coming from. Walt is getting less likable each episode, he doesn't seem to care about anything but the power rush he gets from the job.

I hated the end of episode five. Im in agreeance with pokerbabe new kid needs to go away.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Full heart clear eyes can't lose.

New kid was told very explicitly, no one can know about this; NO ONE. So good on him, Walter now knows he has someone that will kill for him without question while Jesse's being the drug dealer with a sensitive side for all you ladies to get a crush on.

Reactions: 1 person
Had to comment on the most recent episode i have seen. Don't know the title, but am calling it, 'train robbery' anyone who have seen it will know. Though I do not claim to have been involved in anything as technically elaborate, i have in the past been involved in situations that were nearly as closely timed, and skirted disaster nearly as closely. This episode brought back to me the knotted feeling in my gut and the adrenaline rush that once was such a strong addiction, it made it impossible for me to watch a second time.

Notice at the end of the video Walt and Jesse are shooting that big ass automatic riffle that we see Walt purchase at the beginning of Season 5/Episode 1

Oh man... After watching tonight's episode now I really hate Walt! What a total ego maniac, dick head, idiot!

I usually watch the episodes the day after it airs.. I woke up my roommate because I would yell "FUCK YOU WALTER WHITE!!!" every 10 minutes.

Ugh I saw the ending coming but :(

Loving the way it is going and next week will be the last episode until the final 8 next year, cliffhanger?

Here is last night's tweet from Mr White.

Bryan Cranston @BryanCranston
23h
How you like me now? -- Heisenberg Remember, it's Breaking BAD. If it was called Breaking Good, Walter would wake up from this nightmare.

SAY MY NAME!

There is however a big flaw in the last episode of Breaking Bad... That flaw is, you can't make someone's lawyer "roll" on them. That would be breaking attorney/client confidentiality, and that is a big No No! :woops: The lawyer would be disbarred, and I can't picture any D.A. touching a case like that with a ten foot pole irl. Sigh...

You can have more then one lawyer. Did they say in the show specifically that he wasn't representing Mike? I must have missed that. But even so, he still representing the other 9... wasn't he getting ready to roll on all of them?
Damn, now I feel the need to watch that episode again. LOL

Crap, me too. I thought that's how they knew to trail that lawyer, because that lawyer was representing the 9 who weren't turning on Mike no matter what but yet Mike had a different lawyer all together in Saul. And Saul was upset because he wanted to represent those 9 dudes as well. That's what I got out of it.

And I don't know what it says about me, but Walt sure is making a lot of sense. He's a villain sure, but I love villains who can make a convincing argument of why they are doing what they're doing.

Oh and you don't have to officially represent someone to have attorney/client confidentiality. ABA Model Rule 1.9 gives the protection of confidentiality to a prospective client just as much as it does for a current or former client. This is because clients need to reveal confidential information to the lawyer before they decide to hire them. Sense the lawyer doesn’t actually know he’s going to be able to take the case unless he knows certain information about it first. There could be a conflict of interest that neither of them is aware of.

Does attorney/client confidentiality allow a lawyer to distribute money gained from the commission of a crime?

It was pretty dumb of Mike to use the lawyer who represented all the guys anyway, he should have used someone different so as not to have a link.

Not sure how confidential the names of the owners of safety deposit boxes are either.

BullFrogBlues said:
Does attorney/client confidentiality allow a lawyer to distribute money gained from the commission of a crime?
No but how would the DEA know that's what the money was being used for unless the lawyer told, thus breaking attorney/client confidentiality? See the point I'm getting at here? It's just unrealistic. Just one the faux pas in the episode. Every TV show has a few.

If the DEA had proof the lawyer was distributing funds made by illegal drug sales to compensate the criminal actors in prison as hush money, the lawyer could break lawyer client confidentiality and get disbarred and jailed for it but, since he is already facing even worse ail time for the criminal act, cutting a deal with the DEA to a lesser charge for the lawyer is a good deal.

Can the DEA use the info? Depending on what they asked and what the lawyer said, yes. The lawyer can give them names and facts not under the confidentiality that leads to evidence to do something else.

Example... I'm doing something illegal and while talking with my lawyer, my brother is with me. He hears everything, he knows the game. The lawyer is not bound to protect him or what he says.

Multiply that by 100 possible ways a lawyer can rat you out and walk away.

The attorney was filling safety deposit boxes, but for whom? He didnt represent all those people, just the few giving him the money. Busting the takers of the money can lead to all kids of info and do an end run around the lawyer and what he knows.

But a lawyer facing jail time who violates his oath and faces disbarment and fines... he's gonna squeal and take the deal to save his ass.
I dunno if the DEA could use info from a lawyer breaking confidentiality. The screwy way our laws work, I wouldn't doubt it.

Awwwwe man, I was starting to like Dennis. Oh and playing the song "Crystal Blue Persuasion"... Brilliant!

Reactions: Jaydenrainey
You know, little known fact; Andy Griffith and Floyd the barber.... meth cooks.

as if Floyd wasn't a dead giveaway. :lol:

Poker_Babe said:
Awwwwe man, I was starting to like Dennis. Oh and playing the song "Crystal Blue Persuasion"... Brilliant!

That was amazing except now i've had that song stuck in my head for three days straight.
I loved the last episode but im super sad to have to wait a whole year for the last episodes.

i love breaking bad,had to watch season 5 in english,i could not wait till they translate the season in german.

and i can´t wait what happen in the next episodes.

I love how Hank finds out while sitting on the pooper :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.