AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Breaking Bad

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Walt tried rolling a joint :lol:

ya971.gif

I just had to share this...

Today, while on streamate, user name Walter_White was in my room. After a little while of chatting and whatnot, user name Jesse_Pinkman cam in. So I had Walter_White and Jesse_Pinkman in my chat room at thee same time. It was hilarious. WW told Jesse to get out, the Jesse said "what's up Mr. White... Bitch." LOL
Anyways, just thought I should share.

ok so I made a fan video, check it out

cmongirl said:
Oh crap less then a week..... what's gonna happen

Among the major characters, my prediction is that Walt Jr., Maria, and Sal lives everybody else dies. My friend thinks Sal dies, but Skylar lives. Another friend thinks Jessie and Sal survives but Walt's entire family is wiped out. Definitely not a happy ended, or even a weird Sapranos ending.

We all agree that TV will be much less interested place when Breaking Bad dies.

Guaranteed to get weird if Todd doesn't get offed right away. Dude is so weird. Perfect henchman for Walt though. Prison connections, follows orders, quick learner, and is ruthless as fuck.

Amazing episode. Not sure if Jesse just knows his days are numbered or can't take the guilt anymore.

PunkInDrublic said:
Amazing episode. Not sure if Jesse just knows his days are numbered or can't take the guilt anymore.
I think Jesse is just guilt ridden. Him giving away all of that money is him trying to "atone" for all of the deaths he had a part in.

Reactions: LuckySmiles
Bwaaaaaahahahaha this is sooooooo wrong, Breaking Bad As a Romantic Comedy

Just starting season 3 now.

Don't ya just love how Hank can look the other way for is klepto-wife Marie, but doesn't want Walt to "run out the clock" without getting busted first, even if that means shaming the whole family, ending his career, and making Walt Jr. have to watch his father die in prison?!?!
I know being a thief isn't the same as what Walt has done, but it seems to me that Hank's obsession with "being the guy to bring down Heisenberg" has made loose sight of everything thing else.
What good is bringing him down really going to do? I mean, he's out of the business and he's gonna be dead soon enough. I say just take it as a learning experience, and let your nephew and sister in-law enjoy what little time they have left with him before he's dead. He'll be brought before the ultimate Judge soon enough, not to mention "off the street". Isn't that why we put people in prison anyways? So they won't be a danger to others out here with the rest of society?!

Reactions: Goddess Victoria
Think about it: Heisenberg was all that Hank's job has been centered around for years now. Imagine if your life's work turned out to be ruined by the fact that the person you were chasing (and not catching/finding) your whole career was your brother in law. I am betting that Hank feels the only way he can get closure on the case he's been working on (and was hospitalized over) is to actually "catch the bad guy".

I can see it from both sides.

We are so trained to LOVE Walt because he's our main character and we related with him and bonded with him throughout all the seasons. But if we were put in Hank's shoes, I don't think we'd make the decision so quickly to just "let him live out his days" then sweep all his Heisenberg work under the rug for the rest of his life.

Edit to add: also imagine how awful it would be if, in say 5 years, someone else cracked the Heisenberg case and it was unveiled that Hank hid the truth the whole time.

AmberCutie said:
Think about it: Heisenberg was all that Hank's job has been centered around for years now. Imagine if your life's work turned out to be ruined by the fact that the person you were chasing (and not catching/finding) your whole career was your brother in law. I am betting that Hank feels the only way he can get closure on the case he's been working on (and was hospitalized over) is to actually "catch the bad guy".

We are so trained to LOVE Walt because he's our main character and we related with him and bonded with him throughout all the seasons. But if we were put in Hank's shoes, I don't think we'd make the decision so quickly to just "let him live out his days" then sweep all his Heisenberg work under the rug for the rest of his life.

Edit to add: also imagine how awful it would be if, in say 5 years, someone else cracked the Heisenberg case and it was unveiled that Hank hid the truth the whole time.

SPOILERS *** SPOILERS *** SPOILERS *** SPOILERS *** SPOILERS *** SPOILERS ***

I am probably seeing this from a different perspective from people who have been following the show for some time or even since it began. But I really don't see walt as a 'lovable' character.

I JUST started watching the show about two weeks ago, so I've gone through a marathon viewing session to finally get caught up to the current episode this morning. I almost didn't start the 5th season for two reasons. One, fourth season had a very good ending episode. Walt beat his boss, saved his family, outwitted everybody. It had closure with a happy enough ending. And two, I knew this season could only involve unraveling everything and ultimately lead to his discovery.

What I've noticed in watching them so fast together is a series of really stupid mistakes by an overly vain, arrogant, and uncaring person I've come to hate. Time after time he's lied to people he's supposedly trusted. He's shown no caring for his family unless it served his own selfish desires to prove himself 'the man.' Once he's been discovered there goes all the money, the house, cars. His family will be left with nothing and anyone with an average intelligence would have known that. So in reality he's provided nothing for his family and only put them in danger. Definition of a fucking douchebag. He's just a really despicable character and I'm hoping at this point the very last episode has him being shot to death and or his body being dissolved in acid. Then the barrel ultimately being shown placed next to the barrels of the boy and his motorbike.

I may be viewing this off center from everyone else but I don't think I've been led down a road to find anything likable or worthy in this character. I'm kind of depressed I even decided to watch this last season. Good riddance and bring back the Walking Dead.

AmberCutie said:

Totally agree--this case is basically the entire focus of Hank's life. It has caused him professional embarrassment, physical injury/trauma, and mental instability. Unbeknownst to Hank, Walt is essentially the source of all Hank's trials and tribulations. Add to this the embarrassment that this famed DEA agent has had this "mythical criminal" right under his nose the entire time--I can completely understand why Hank just can't let Walt "live out his days." And yeah, the only thing worse than Hank revealing his own essential incompetence by bringing down Walt would be to risk someone figuring it out later (even if Hank's role in ignoring/covering it up never came to light).

JerryBoBerry said:

I am probably seeing this from a different perspective from people who have been following the show for some time or even since it began. But I really don't see walt as a 'lovable' character.

I JUST started watching the show about two weeks ago, so I've gone through a marathon viewing session to finally get caught up to the current episode this morning. I almost didn't start the 5th season for two reasons. One, fourth season had a very good ending episode. Walt beat his boss, saved his family, outwitted everybody. It had closure with a happy enough ending. And two, I knew this season could only involve unraveling everything and ultimately lead to his discovery.

What I've noticed in watching them so fast together is a series of really stupid mistakes by an overly vain, arrogant, and uncaring person I've come to hate. Time after time he's lied to people he's supposedly trusted. He's shown no caring for his family unless it served his own selfish desires to prove himself 'the man.' Once he's been discovered there goes all the money, the house, cars. His family will be left with nothing and anyone with an average intelligence would have known that. So in reality he's provided nothing for his family and only put them in danger. Definition of a fucking douchebag. He's just a really despicable character and I'm hoping at this point the very last episode has him being shot to death and or his body being dissolved in acid. Then the barrel ultimately being shown placed next to the barrels of the boy and his motorbike.

I may be viewing this off center from everyone else but I don't think I've been led down a road to find anything likable or worthy in this character. I'm kind of depressed I even decided to watch this last season. Good riddance and bring back the Walking Dead.

Over the last few months I re watched the series in relatively rapid succession, and I'll certainly agree that Walt's likeability is diminished when viewing the show in this fashion. For me my sympathy for Walt stems from the expository scenes in the first season where we see Walt as a downtrodden teacher who is just getting shit on by life. It that point, at least, I was totally rooting for him to kind of "take the power back" by using his chemistry skills for illegal personal gains--kind of like a self-willed karma reversal. Obviously as the show progresses, Walt's absurdly selfish/greedy actions are harder and harder to sympathize with--but I love how the show plays on the viewer's desire to root for the main character--I don't know why, but a part of me will always want Walt to survive/escape regardless of what horrible actions he takes--mainly because we've come this far with him.

To me the show is kind of centered upon Walt's immediate survival. Walt makes horrible decision after horrible decision in order to not get caught or to have things go his way--and all of these bad happenings pile up and create this mythical Heisenberg character. At first Walt is only pretending to be Heisenberg, but as his evil self-serving actions eventually accumulate to such a degree that they become reality. By the time Walt desires to wrap things up and go back to his law-abiding family lifestyle it is too late, he is too deep, and he has become Heisenberg.

AmberCutie said:

Amber, I replied to you but this isn't directed at you...I've seen lots of people love Walt and hate Hank and Skylar...(who showed a new sign of herself....)
I'm not sure how we're supposed to love Walt. Yes, he's the protagonist, but he's hardly a good guy. In fact, I'd say that Breaking Bad doesn't have a single likeable character, aside from Saul. I think its an extremely well acted show, but the characters are all bastards to the core (to which I can sympathize with).

Walt is responsible for murder, producing and distributing and extremely dangerous narcotic. Marie...shop lifted?

Also, just a note....in 'our time' its been years, in show time I think it's been 12 months, 18 at the longest.

another note...when I first started watching this show, I had just finished watching Malcom in the MIddle on netflix and I couldn't imagine Hal doing all that bad stuff....now, I can't imagine Walter having raised Malcom (Reese and Dewey I can...especially Reese...what did Reese excel in? Cooking.....)

krukstyle said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Over the last few months I re watched the series in relatively rapid succession, and I'll certainly agree that Walt's likeability is diminished when viewing the show in this fashion. For me my sympathy for Walt stems from the expository scenes in the first season where we see Walt as a downtrodden teacher who is just getting shit on by life. It that point, at least, I was totally rooting for him to kind of "take the power back" by using his chemistry skills for illegal personal gains--kind of like a self-willed karma reversal. Obviously as the show progresses, Walt's absurdly selfish/greedy actions are harder and harder to sympathize with--but I love how the show plays on the viewer's desire to root for the main character--I don't know why, but a part of me will always want Walt to survive/escape regardless of what horrible actions he takes--mainly because we've come this far with him.

To me the show is kind of centered upon Walt's immediate survival. Walt makes horrible decision after horrible decision in order to not get caught or to have things go his way--and all of these bad happenings pile up and create this mythical Heisenberg character. At first Walt is only pretending to be Heisenberg, but as his evil self-serving actions eventually accumulate to such a degree that they become reality. By the time Walt desires to wrap things up and go back to his law-abiding family lifestyle it is too late, he is too deep, and he has become Heisenberg.
I can see where watching week by week the illness may have allowed the viewer to gain more sympathy as it played out more slowly.

The reality is when i've been watching I've developed way more sympathy for Jesse than Walt. I can allow more stupid decisions due to his meth addiction and I think he truly has been just pushed along on Walt's train wreck. He has been put into situations where he was forced to do things by Walts actions. And he at least shows remorse after he is forced into doing those things. Except for maybe punching the towel dispenser repeatedly I think I've had a 'fake' feeling every single time Walt even attempted to show remorse. I don't think he felt bad about killing anyone really. Ironically I think I've seen more remorse out of Dexter than I have Walt. (Yes I mixed my metaphors/shows/networks...but you get the idea)

Reactions: Gen and krukstyle
I too just watched the entire series right before the latest episodes started up. Walt to me is a lovable character in the sense of he is willing to do anything for his family to be well off and taken care of long after he is gone. In one of the earlier episodes he tells Hank that he spent every day of his life afraid, but once he got cancer that is when he finally felt free. Fast forward to the episode where he is in the hospital with another man who just found out he had cancer and how Walt treats him and how he has treated cancer and thus how he decided to live his life the same way.

Jesse was never forced to do anything, there was never a gun to his head. He may have been manipulated, but he never had to kill the other cook, he never had to give up a way for Walt to get to Gus. Hell, he never had to keep going back to be Walt's 2nd cook every single time. Just because Jesse feels more guilt and is begging for some sort of karma or judgment to come his way does not make me feel any more sympathy for him. Actually he makes me really loathe that type of character, he feels guilt and is begging to be punished but he won't just come clean to what he has done- it's like he wants some sort of super natural being to just smite him down.

One crime is not the equivalent to another. Hank's wife may steal, but that is more of a nuisance having to make sure she steals nothing when they go out. He's had her see a therapist, and he's shown his annoyance and anger when she gets caught stealing again while he's unable to do anything but lay in bed in between physical therapy. BUT while that crime may be annoying, ever since he has heard of this Heisenberg character how many deaths has Hank investigated that Heisenberg was linked to? It's not just the meth to why Hank wants to get Walt, but the deaths and the attempted murder on his own life and how bruised his pride and ego must be after being lied to all this time. There's so many reasons why Hank wants to get Walt beyond the drug aspect.

DaddyDominant said:
another note...when I first started watching this show, I had just finished watching Malcom in the MIddle on netflix and I couldn't imagine Hal doing all that bad stuff....now, I can't imagine Walter having raised Malcom (Reese and Dewey I can...especially Reese...what did Reese excel in? Cooking.....

Just a quick note of my own: talking to a friend earlier on the phone about having just watched the latest episode...

Me: "Just watched the latest episode of my favorite show about cooking meth."

Friend: "Oh--is that the show with the dad from Malcom in the Middle?"

Me: "Yep--wait have you not watched it?"

Friend: "I loved that guy in Malcom--so I tried to watch a few episodes--it wasn't funny at all.

Me: "Yeah..."

Friend: "Guy gets cancer, is stuck in the desert in his underwear, people are getting murdered in RVs---I don't think I laughed even once--and that guy is usually so funny. Show is a total bummer, man."

Me: "It sure is."

Though I'll be the first one to admit that BB has plenty of funny moments (the animated version of Badger's Star Trek episode above is freaking priceless). :clap:

Random kind of mixed up thoughts about the future of the show :)

I think Todd and his family will play a big role in why Walt showed up to his house with a gun the way he did. I see Lydia and Todds fam somehow forcing Walt or Jesse to cook for them and Walt going on the run/escaping. But now that I think of it he went to get that poison so maybe he didn't run and he is going to poison Lydia.

The way the neighbor dropped her bags when she saw Walt makes me think either he faked his death or has been outed publicly somehow. :dontknow:

Idk but I definitely see Todd and his gang playing a big part in the rest of the season :twocents-02cents:

Oh! Also, I dont see Walt as a loveable character at all. He has progressively turned into a monster and even though he wants his family to have the money so none of his work was done in vain, I really dont think he cares about anyone but him self. I can see why Hank is acting how he is (its totally justified) but he is still creepy and always been a dick :lol:

The only person I care about things going well for are Jesse...

There is no explanation for how I came up with this other than I get bored at work and my mind wanders, but I think how it plays out goes like this: Feeling all out of options Walt cashes in on Saul's end game proposal from an earlier season- fake their deaths, take the money and bail, him and skyler (maybe their kids, but I think their son who finally finds out what his parents have been up to refuses to play along). I think that is why his house looks as run down and was such a shit hole when he arrived back at the beginning of last week's episode. But what would bring him back, if he had been gone for almost a year? I think after he leaves, the war turns between the DEA and the white supremacists and Todd and the international shipping lady, and some how some way Hank gets killed by them- word some how gets to Walt about Hank and he decides to come back to take on not the DEA, but god damn Todd.

Also every time I see Todd all I keep thinking about is:

Status
Not open for further replies.