AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Breaking Bad

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Try again God. Who woulda thought that someone supposedly omnipotent could be so incompetent. Just fuckin with ya God. Pumped for tonights episode.

OMG :shock:

yeah. tonight's episode was good.

anyone else think jesse is gonna kill himself?

I tweeted my reactions to the show as I watched it tonight...

tumblr_ms4ge4orC91rbexsko1_1280.jpg

found this on reddit

So...

I had to start watching Breaking Bad at my parents' house since I don't have cable.

And...

They've been making fun of me so bad. They say I'm like a kid with Saturday morning cartoons. I guess my reactions are too strong. I can't be the only one who gets so frustrated when things get all fucked up, right?

Edit: Poker, that Middle School Musical is adorable!!

As a Hello Kitty fan, this image I found on reddit today pleased me.

wCRLtE3.jpg

PunkInDrublic said:
Psychotic Jesse is much more entertaining than emo Jesse.

I always wondered what Jesse would do if he found out about Jane. That's the scene I wanna see. I don't think it will ever happen though.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Yeah unless Walt tells him I don't really see Jesse figuring that one out. For a brief moment in the scene with Saul I thought he might really be leaving. Would have been pissed if he didn't at least realize what happened to Brock.

Reactions: IvyR
Jillybean said:
So...

I had to start watching Breaking Bad at my parents' house since I don't have cable.

And...

They've been making fun of me so bad. They say I'm like a kid with Saturday morning cartoons. I guess my reactions are too strong. I can't be the only one who gets so frustrated when things get all fucked up, right?

SPOILERS **** IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE LATEST EPISODE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? **** SPOILERS

You're not the only one. This weeks ep. made me so frustrated. I knew it was coming. A bullet showdown was inevitable between those two, but it just annoyed me the way it happened. Now Hank never really got Walt, it was really the pothead jesse that finally outsmarted him. (yes, i know the barrel trick, but the overall money angle was jesse)

Plus when it came right down to it they should have had Walt being the one to face Hank. This way if it keeps going the way this ep. ended Walt looks like it was just out of his control, not his fault. Boooooo.

Not a fan of cliffhanger endings. Todds crew has the worst aim. Hank was standing out in the open and nobody managed to land a shot.

And OH MY GOD YES!!! The DEA agents are supposed to have training in firearms and be able to shoot proficiently. The druggies had RIFLES (auto's) with support to lean on and they had time to aim properly.

I could have hit anyone of them at the distance they were with a 3 1/2 inch barrel handgun easy. Hell, much further away. With a rifle I could have been on the next cliff and dropped any one of them. That was stupid ridiculous to not have one single person shot out of that many bullets.

I'm finally caught up! We get the latest episodes on the Monday on UK Netflix (I switched back to the UK version from the US version just for Breaking Bad) so as long as I avoid the internets on a Sunday night, I should remain spoiler free. I dug the showdown at the end. It could have been storyboarded a little better to make it that little bit more believable (the white supremacists had comically bad aim) but I'm still intrigued as to how it pans out. Walter picked up his phone before Hank and Jesse arrived so I'm guessing he calls the po po and they swoop in to save the day. Whether or not Hank and/or Jesse survive... who the shit knows? I'm not expecting a happy ending to this series so I wouldn't be at all surprised if one of them gets offed in the shoot-out.

I really hope Hank dies. Like really.

Up until this season, I loved Hank. He was the douche bag comical relief. Like the very idea of what an egotistical cop would be. Talks like he's big shit. lol

But this season... he's just TOO extreme. I understand that he's DEA so he hates drugs, and generally if you kill someone, you're a bad guy (Walt) but he never even gave Walt the chance to explain ANYTHING. Hank knew he had cancer, wouldn't he consider something other than Walt just being "a monster?" Though he may just be pissed Walt lied to him and the rest of the family.

Also, side note: I really hate how they keep refering to Walt as "greedy." I just don't see the greed! Even in his phone call SPOILER:(anyone else freak out during that? He just confessed to everything! Now Hank MUST die or Walt is fucked!) he went back to the reason of his children. I think Walt is just obsessed with the recognition, not the money. He was a brilliant chemist, and got stuck teaching high school chemistry because his 1st monopoly idea went bust (well, not technically)

I think Walt is obsessed with spreading his reputation. Yes, the money is for his childen, but the status is what he craves. I mean, I would too if I severely "failed" at something I knew I was good at, and then suddenly caught a break to be known as "brilliant" again and not just a high school teacher...

:twocents-02cents:

Ivykins said:
I really hope Hank dies. Like really.

Up until this season, I loved Hank. He was the douche bag comical relief. Like the very idea of what an egotistical cop would be. Talks like he's big shit. lol

But this season... he's just TOO extreme. I understand that he's DEA so he hates drugs, and generally if you kill someone, you're a bad guy (Walt) but he never even gave Walt the chance to explain ANYTHING. Hank knew he had cancer, wouldn't he consider something other than Walt just being "a monster?" Though he may just be pissed Walt lied to him and the rest of the family.

Also, side note: I really hate how they keep refering to Walt as "greedy." I just don't see the greed! Even in his phone call SPOILER:(anyone else freak out during that? He just confessed to everything! Now Hank MUST die or Walt is fucked!) he went back to the reason of his children. I think Walt is just obsessed with the recognition, not the money. He was a brilliant chemist, and got stuck teaching high school chemistry because his 1st monopoly idea went bust (well, not technically)

I think Walt is obsessed with spreading his reputation. Yes, the money is for his childen, but the status is what he craves. I mean, I would too if I severely "failed" at something I knew I was good at, and then suddenly caught a break to be known as "brilliant" again and not just a high school teacher...

:twocents-02cents:

I've had the opposite reaction. First few seasons, I despised Hank and really enjoyed seeing Walt get one over on him right under his nose. Even though I knew what Walt was doing was wrong (not because it was illegal, but because it meant facilitating the ruination of hundreds, ultimately thousands of lives for monetary gain), I was still rooting for him.
Gradually though, Walt's turned to the dark side. He let a girl die when he could have easily saved her, indirectly contributing to the deaths of hundreds of innocent people in the plane crash; he posioned a child; he killed Mike for no reason other than Mike hurt his pride; he shrugged off an innocent child being murdered right in front of him; he put a hit out on Jesse... he's a bad man, ya know? Hank meanwhile... Hank's just doing his job. Not only that, but throughout the series, we've actually seen Hank back up his "tough cop" attitude - we've seen him in bar fights, we've seen him outgun action movie mobsters, we've seen him survive being shot and working through physical therapy, and we've even seen him prove that he's deceptively smart. Almost as smart as Walt. I actually really like Hank now.

I also like that Walt still has that human element to him. He's not just a one-dimensional bad guy. He still values things like family. He tried to call off the hit on Jesse once he realised Hank was likely to get killed in the crossfire even though had the white supremacists taken out Hank and his partner (as well as Jesse), Walt would have been in the clear. No more people wanting to kill him, no more people investigating him.

mynameisbob84 said:
Ivykins said:
I really hope Hank dies. Like really. etc...

I've had the opposite reaction. First few seasons, I despised Hank and really enjoyed seeing Walt get one over on him right under his nose. Even though I knew what Walt was doing was wrong (not because it was illegal, but because it meant facilitating the ruination of hundreds, ultimately thousands of lives for monetary gain), I was still rooting for him.
Gradually though, Walt's turned to the dark side. He let a girl die when he could have easily saved her, indirectly contributing to the deaths of hundreds of innocent people in the plane crash; he posioned a child; he killed Mike for no reason other than Mike hurt his pride; he shrugged off an innocent child being murdered right in front of him; he put a hit out on Jesse... he's a bad man, ya know? Hank meanwhile... Hank's just doing his job. Not only that, but throughout the series, we've actually seen Hank back up his "tough cop" attitude - we've seen him in bar fights, we've seen him outgun action movie mobsters, we've seen him survive being shot and working through physical therapy, and we've even seen him prove that he's deceptively smart. Almost as smart as Walt. I actually really like Hank now.

I also like that Walt still has that human element to him. He's not just a one-dimensional bad guy. He still values things like family. He tried to call off the hit on Jesse once he realised Hank was likely to get killed in the crossfire even though had the white supremacists taken out Hank and his partner (as well as Jesse), Walt would have been in the clear. No more people wanting to kill him, no more people investigating him.

I mainly want Hank to die because then it leaves Walt in the clear haha. I mean, I don't doubt Hank's partner will try to finish the case, but without Hank, he'd be screwed.

Also, I can't help but see Walt as the protagonist! lol No matter how many terrible things he's done, I guess because he was introduced as the "good guy" and still shows, like you said, the element of human. The writers still show glimpses of Good Guy Walt between the crazy...

I JUST LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH!!!!
miiiiiiikkeeeee!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
He was my favorite...

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
I loved Mike too. He was a complete bad-ass. Even his death was bad-ass - "Walt, fuck off and let me die in peace".

I still want to like Walt, but it gets harder and harder with each episode. It's such a brilliantly written and manipulative show. It spends its first half building up Walt as a sympathetic character who you want to see succeed, and then it slowly makes you doubt yourself for ever siding with him to begin with, making it harder and harder to continue rooting for him as it goes on. I like the idea of Walt going back for revenge on his 52nd birthday. The white supremacists kill Hank, Walt cooks for them one last time, pays Saul's contact to make him and his family disappear, and then before the cancer takes his life he comes back to kill the white supremacists and avenge his brother-in-law. I'd like to see that ending but it'll propbably be something far more depressing :)

Shit is gonna be crazy tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if Hank, Gomi, and Jessi all die. Hoping we get one last cook montage at some point.

IvyClem said:
I am losing my mind over this show. I can't handle it.

It only become more of a mind fuck.. Resistance is futile, go ahead and break bad. You'll feel better. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.