AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Breaking Bad

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivykins said:
Can't believe this hasn't been posted here yet, but for those of you who don't know:

It has been confirmed! The last two episodes will be extra looooong!!! 75 minutes long! :dance:
Gbr5E8J.gif

Pretty excited for tonights episode.

Reactions: IvyR
Ivykins said:
Can't believe this hasn't been posted here yet, but for those of you who don't know:

It has been confirmed! The last two episodes will be extra looooong!!! 75 minutes long! :dance:
OH MY GOD! That means an extra 3 people can be killed each episode! :blob1: :auto-sportbike:
I don't know why i posted that motorcycle emote. I just like it.

pg240 said:
See you folks just won an Emmy. I really need to watch this show.

If you've been reading the spoilerific thread then some of the gravity of the show will be lost.

I thought it was an 'ok' episode-

1) Time dialation....seems like they jumped ahead a month or more (2-3?)
2) Not much happened...1) walt wants to kill everyone 2) walt gives up 3) walt wants to kill everyone...couldn't they have skipped 2 and 3?

Suffice it to say, I think because the last episode was so jaw dropping awesome this episode could only pale in comparison. That and my expectations are so high...

DaddyDominant said:
pg240 said:

If you've been reading the spoilerific thread then some of the gravity of the show will be lost.

2) Not much happened...1) walt wants to kill everyone 2) walt gives up 3) walt wants to kill everyone...couldn't they have skipped 2 and 3?

Suffice it to say, I think because the last episode was so jaw dropping awesome this episode could only pale in comparison. That and my expectations are so high...

Yes compared to last week, this weeks was definitely low energy. In a series known for being dark, this was a like a black hole. From a story perspective I think it was necessary to see the utter despair that all the main character were in to set the stage for the finale. But it made for thoroughly depressing TV, not harrowing like the series generally is.

Huge kudos for the writers for tying up so many elements of the story. The Charlie Rose interview was just inspired.

Breaking Bad will win next year Emmy also, as will a couple of the actors.

Reactions: BuxomBBW
Too bad Jesse doesn't have Walt's super knowledge of chemistry and awesome quick thinking skills. Come on Jesse... when it doubt, WWWWD (what would Walter White Do). I mean damn, he has access to all of these potentially lethal chemicals right at his finger tips, yet he hasn't learned enough from WW during this past year to be able to use it to his advantage. I find that quite frustrating.
Remember what WW did in the pilot episode when he was being forced to cook dope at gun point???
44 secs into the video

Reactions: Crystal_Cat
I REALLY HATE HOW I STILL SEE WALT AS THE PROTAGONIST. IT REALLY MAKES ME ANGRY.
But bravo. :clap:

I really hope he ends up giving all his money to Mike's granddaughter. I mean, come on! You killed her g-pa, man!

Reactions: Scarlett_Skye
Ivykins said:
I REALLY HATE HOW I STILL SEE WALT AS THE PROTAGONIST. IT REALLY MAKES ME ANGRY.
But bravo. :clap:

I really hope he ends up giving all his money to Mike's granddaughter. I mean, come on! You killed her g-pa, man!

No he didn't...he sent him on a trip to Belize.....

Reactions: IvyR
HiGirlsRHot said:
DaddyDominant said:
pg240 said:

Yes compared to last week, this weeks was definitely low energy. In a series known for being dark, this was a like a black hole. From a story perspective I think it was necessary to see the utter despair that all the main character were in to set the stage for the finale. But it made for thoroughly depressing TV, not harrowing like the series generally is.

Huge kudos for the writers for tying up so many elements of the story. The Charlie Rose interview was just inspired.

Breaking Bad will win next year Emmy also, as will a couple of the actors.

Actually, I think the Charlie Rose interview segment struck me as a bit too trite. THe first time Walt goes out in MONTHS and he just happens to be at a bar, flipping channels and comes across it?

I'd rather he stumbled across an old newspaper interview, and then you see him leaving the cabin. (in the woods!)

Sooo, just ONE more episode, right? *sniff sniff* I'm in denial and just refuse to believe it. :snooty:
I'm totally buying the special Breaking Bad Box Set for myself for Christmas! Favorite. Show. EVER.

BambiVixen said:
Sooo, just ONE more episode, right? *sniff sniff* I'm in denial and just refuse to believe it. :snooty:
I'm totally buying the special Breaking Bad Box Set for myself for Christmas! Favorite. Show. EVER.

Saul is getting spinoff, though.

I heard that!! I'd be thrilled if it really happens though. I want Saul as my lawyer in RL. Haha!

Reactions: Poker_Babe
yossarian said:
BambiVixen said:

HOWWWWW though. I just don't get it. He's funny, sure, but how do they build a whole show around his character??! I guess you don't have to be the star of your own spinoff but I just don't understand.
And will it take place in Nebraska :lol:
Will he be a lawyer or just a random shmuck? How does this work?!!! Meh

LuckySmiles said:
yossarian said:
BambiVixen said:

HOWWWWW though. I just don't get it. He's funny, sure, but how do they build a whole show around his character??! I guess you don't have to be the star of your own spinoff but I just don't understand.

Well it is a prequel so they can bring back all the good characters like Mike. I am thinking it will be a comedy like Ally McBeal or Boston Legal but with none of those pesky innocent clients or ethical concerns. :lol:

HiGirlsRHot said:
LuckySmiles said:
yossarian said:
BambiVixen said:

Well it is a prequel so they can bring back all the good characters like Mike. I am thinking it will be a comedy like Ally McBeal or Boston Legal but with none of those pesky innocent clients or ethical concerns. :lol:

I'd prefer it take place after this show. That way I can find out how good he really is at managing that Cinnabon in Nebraska.

Rileyster said:
Maybe the ricin will be for Lydia? They always show her using stevia for her tea.
:thumbleft: :handgestures-salute: :pray:

I'm content with the finale. no disappointment. I did not cheer for Jesse as others have, but glad Walt left with closure with as many people as he could. Sad for Walt Jr that he'll always look at his dad as the man who killed his uncle, even if he and his mom have a talk. Maybe if and when he finds out that 9 million dollars was from his dad.

Reactions: TheWolfMaam
Posted this a little over a month ago, pretty dang close.

SweepTheLeg said:
There is no explanation for how I came up with this other than I get bored at work and my mind wanders, but I think how it plays out goes like this: Feeling all out of options Walt cashes in on Saul's end game proposal from an earlier season- fake their deaths, take the money and bail, him and skyler (maybe their kids, but I think their son who finally finds out what his parents have been up to refuses to play along). I think that is why his house looks as run down and was such a shit hole when he arrived back at the beginning of last week's episode. But what would bring him back, if he had been gone for almost a year? I think after he leaves, the war turns between the DEA and the white supremacists and Todd and the international shipping lady, and some how some way Hank gets killed by them- word some how gets to Walt about Hank and he decides to come back to take on not the DEA, but god damn Todd.

mynameisbob84 said:
I still have some small hope that Walt's gonna see that he was in the wrong re: Jesse. I'm guessing he somehow finds out about the blue meth still being cooked and works out that Jesse's being kept alive to cook for Todd and his uncle. Maybe that's what brings him back - armed with a machine gun - to try to make things right with Jesse. And then Jesse kills him. I've just decided that's how I think it will end.

I was so close to being right :)

That was awesome. The only thing that could have made it better was if there was a post credit shot of Huel still in the motel room, afraid to leave. I'd have lol'd. Everyone I wanted to get got, got got; Jesse walked a free man; Walt saw his children one last time and kinda sorta made a weird kinda peace with Skyler; Walt came as close to redeeming himself as he was ever going to given the limted time he had left; the gun popping up out of the boot was bad-ass.

Also, this was pointed out on Questlove's Twitter and it's genius: "Felina". Fe = Iron, Li = Lithium, Na = Sodium. Iron is found in blood, Lithium can be found in meth, Sodium is found in tears. Blood, Meth and Tears! It's also an anagram of "finale". Genius, yo :-D

Felina is also the name of the woman in the song "El Paso," which plays when Walt steals the car. The lyrics fit, especially in regard to Walt "breaking bad," to his leaving and returning, and the ending:

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl.
Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina;
Music would play and Felina would whirl.

Blacker than night were the eyes of Felina,
Wicked and evil while casting a spell.
My love was deep for this Mexican maiden;
I was in love but in vain, I could tell.

One night a wild young cowboy came in,
Wild as the West Texas wind.
Dashing and daring,
A drink he was sharing
With wicked Felina,
The girl that I loved.

So in anger I

Challenged his right for the love of this maiden.
Down went his hand for the gun that he wore.
My challenge was answered in less than a heart-beat;
The handsome young stranger lay dead on the floor.

Just for a moment I stood there in silence,
Shocked by the FOUL EVIL deed I had done.
Many thoughts raced through my mind as I stood there;
I had but one chance and that was to run.

Out through the back door of Rosa's I ran,
Out where the horses were tied.
I caught a good one.
It looked like it could run.
Up on its back
And away I did ride,

Just as fast as I

Could from the West Texas town of El Paso
Out to the bad-lands of New Mexico.

Back in El Paso my life would be worthless.
Everything's gone in life; nothing is left.
It's been so long since I've seen the young maiden
My love is stronger than my fear of death.

I saddled up and away I did go,
Riding alone in the dark.
Maybe tomorrow
A bullet may find me.
Tonight nothing's worse than this
Pain in my heart.

And at last here I

Am on the hill overlooking El Paso;
I can see Rosa's cantina below.
My love is strong and it pushes me onward.
Down off the hill to Felina I go.

Off to my right I see five mounted cowboys;
Off to my left ride a dozen or more.
Shouting and shooting I can't let them catch me.
I have to make it to Rosa's back door.

Something is dreadfully wrong for I feel
A deep burning pain in my side.
Though I am trying
To stay in the saddle,
I'm getting weary,
Unable to ride.

But my love for

Felina is strong and I rise where I've fallen,
Though I am weary I can't stop to rest.
I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.
I feel the bullet go deep in my chest.

From out of nowhere Felina has found me,
Kissing my cheek as she kneels by my side.
Cradled by two loving arms that I'll die for,
One little kiss and Felina, good-bye.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Just to be clear, the song has the name spelled feleena in the lyrics. Not the way the BB title has it spelled.

Rileyster said:
Maybe the ricin will be for Lydia? They always show her using stevia for her tea.
This was the first thing I thought of right when it showed Lydia, Todd, and Walt at that restaurant. I tip my hat to you lady, excellent foresight.

Status
Not open for further replies.