AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2024
Hello @punker barbie
My new account (kuraii) was frozen for unknown reasons

I left the studio and created a new account.

I was immediately blocked. I wrote many times to the support asking what was wrong.

The responses were astounding.

First I was told that on my studio account called Deine_Flauschi there was a "person in red shorts" (support quote) who was not registered on the account. I was told that she had to be verified

I tried to explain to support that I didn't have access to my studio account and had nothing to do with it

After a while they just started writing to me that I already had to go through verification on my old account, even though they never told me this before

I never understood what the reason for the freeze was. I am asked every time to do something with my past account and ignore the fact that I don't have access to it
Please help me.. I'm so stressed about it . I've been dealing with support for over a week, but I don't even know the reason for the freeze

Thank you for your time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.