AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BUG in anonymous users, anyone else having problems?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Mystic_Bunny
Hello, today during my live I realized that I only had "1 anonymous user"

I noticed that there were other rooms with the same problem and some other rooms everything was normal.

This looks like a BUG to me, does anyone know what happened?

Screenshot_6.png

Me and 2 models have observed many times that the anonymous will literally vanish from the user list and suddenly reappear minutes later. And it shows different for different users all at the same time, even if we all refresh the list at the same time it will be very different and for some the anonymous will have completely vanishes while for others, it still shows them.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I have anonymous, but generally i have feelin that today is just DRAMA! My friend had the same feeling....
yesterday specifically the rooms were buggy, it wasn't drama, it was a technical error of chaturbate that has already been corrected... my room had 100 registered users or more, but only 1 anonymous user, which is probabilistically impossible... the same happened with several friends who spent the day with 1 anonymous user but with many registered users.

Upvote 0
Me and 2 models have observed many times that the anonymous will literally vanish from the user list and suddenly reappear minutes later. And it shows different for different users all at the same time, even if we all refresh the list at the same time it will be very different and for some the anonymous will have completely vanishes while for others, it still shows them.
this is normal, my moderator sometimes says that there are 400 people in the room, but for me there are 450 for me... this happens normally... it is part of the flow and updating of the site... but yesterday the site had a BUG , there were girls with 1400 registered users in the room and only 1 anonymous user...

however today the bug has already been fixed, so apparently everything is back to normal.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.