AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Buttlercamlord Guide

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deedoo

Cam Model
Jun 4, 2017
Anyone use it or find it helpful? I was thinking about getting it and wanted to know if it lived up to the height because there's always more to learn and ways to improve....

Thanks,

Deedoo

Anyone use it or find it helpful? I was thinking about getting it and wanted to know if it lived up to the height because there's always more to learn and ways to improve....

Thanks,

Deedoo
I've never heard of it.

That was supposed to be hype, not height. Apparently it's written by a customer with a bunch of model friends. Something tells me I would be better off getting my own website and hosting lol or investing in lighting kits...

Reactions: AmberCutie
That was supposed to be hype, not height. Apparently it's written by a customer with a bunch of model friends. Something tells me I would be better off getting my own website and hosting lol or investing in lighting kits...
Most definitely. It's just another dude trying to leech money off of cam girls. Avoid at all costs.

just read the forums bb. also don't listen to customers with paid "friends." Most of the time their advice is from 3rd party perspective and not from the camming frontlines. They just see a piece of the sweet camming pie, and they want a piece. And you are right! You can do that on your own! You can create your own lighting kit with lamps and paper.

It was listed as a resource on wecamgirls.

They have a lot of weird sketchy resources. Also the owners of that site are not sex workers. Get verified bb, we have so many resources in model's only :D

They have a lot of weird sketchy resources. Also the owners of that site are not sex workers. Get verified bb, we have so many resources in model's only :D
Trust me, I want to get verified something wicked but the ability to reply to that specific thread and complete the process isn't available to me yet Hopefully soon!

Trust me, I want to get verified something wicked but the ability to reply to that specific thread and complete the process isn't available to me yet Hopefully soon!

You'll get there in a few weeks. Just keep posting and interacting with us!

Thanks! I have to say this is the only place where I actually like being called bb lol
and for some reason it feels extra endearing coming from Audri.

I have the first manual. Honestly, the only thing it was really helpful with was giving me some level of confidence that I had the skills to at least do ok at camming.
You can get the same from talking to most girls (or more even). Some of the advice I took and it worked really well, some just ended up stressing me out like crazy.

Honestly, I never trust advice or guides from anyone who isn't in the industry themselves. I have seen toooooo many dudes come in, and think they know how to play the game because they've hung out in a bunch of camrooms. They usually just want to make a quick buck and feel important, and the advice has ALWAYS been garbage, imo. I haven't read this guide, so I can't speak for what's in it. But I've seen dozens of guides like it and I've seen a million non-SW dudes, trying to claim they know best, when the advice is typically self-serving (at best) and a complete BS scammyscam (at worst).

Fellow models are the greatest outside resource you'll have (besides your own personal experience). There is a lot of information available in the public side of the forum, and if you have any questions before you can get verified, there are always a few models lurking around, willing to give advice. Between the hundreds (if not thousands) of models here on ACF, we've pretty much had every conceivable experience, which is absolutely invaluable when it comes to actual advice that can help in the camming world. But I know there are some questions that you may feel more comfy asking in MO, so keep posting, apply, and you'll have an amazing resource available at your fingertips!

Also.... Totally agree, Amber! Audri can call me BB anyday!

HeartEyes.gif

I would be hesitant to place too much weight on opinions or products that come from people without a verifiable (and ideally, successful...) past experience of their own in sexwork to speak about. Most of the stuff that floats around the internet is created by dudes with no interest other than making a buck off of inexperienced and uninformed potential sexworkers. There are some exceptions. But now that you've found this forum, you will have lots of reliable resources to learn from, so yay! Welcome!

Edit: What @paige_orion said. :)

Another bonus of using the form is not having to spend a truly ridiculous amount of money for a tiny bit of information... it was so expensive :dead:

I would be hesitant to place too much weight on opinions or products that come from people without a verifiable (and ideally, successful...) past experience of their own in sexwork to speak about. Most of the stuff that floats around the internet is created by dudes with no interest other than making a buck off of inexperienced and uninformed potential sexworkers. There are some exceptions. But now that you've found this forum, you will have lots of reliable resources to learn from, so yay! Welcome!

Edit: What @paige_orion said. :)

High fives for being on the exact same wavelength at the EXACT same time! Wild!

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Your 49.95 is better spent elsewhere!

He does state some MINOR things which many work for some: e.g. Lush toys, couples earn more than singles on CB, etc. But his advice can be seen if you watch Chaturbate for 10 minutes.

He likes to post strange plants which resemble buckeyes, but have 7 leaves instead of 5 all over his site. I don't know why he loves buckeyes so much, did he go to OSU? Just the "wild buckeye fever" makes me consider it less credible. I like doughnuts but I don't post distracting clip art of doughnuts all over my profile page.

Interesting advice samples:

1: Butler likes rock, as in Sammy Hagar or some Led Zeppelin. I too like Sammy Hagar, but I've NEVER had anyone in my room get upset and not not tip or do private on ACCOUNT of the sheer lack of Sammy Hagar. Butler will emphasize how classic rock makes men's loin's throb like no other genre. Music can be great, and some models have song requests. Most people don't care about music in my room, or lack thereof. If he wants sexy music to get people to think about private shows, why doesn't he suggest some Type O Negative??

2: Butler stresses the "sexy cam dance" which comes after teasing your tippers for hours, to which they will take you to private, bb. Uh, huh. I dance for 8 solid hours. It's good for staying in shape, not always good to get people to throw money at you. Sexy cam dance isn't all there is. It might work for SOME, like tip toys, but it's not a one-size-fits-all.

3: Butler stresses Chaturbate. CB has the advantage of lack of camscore and that couples (if both are verified) can do shows. However, Wild buckeyes aren't allowed on CB! Yes, you might get a few privates, but Butler doesn't discuss that people will try to haggle you on your prices on CB (you can do as low as 6 tokens a minute) and how to deal with those types of people.

4: He doesn't talk about ticket shows for stressing Chaturbate, especially for couples. If you have 800 people in your room, say 160 are paying members, sell some tickets, baby (equiv to the Streamate Gold Shows).

Helpful tips:

Butler DOES give some helpful advice, but I think he recites the CamGirl Wiki (not cited). He talks about lighting, faster internet, be outgoing/confident, having a good camera. All of these things are on ACF Sticky Posts and the CamGirl Wiki.

Now, how do I know all this? Well, curiosity got the better of me and I put my name down for the FREE 3-Step Email Course! The business person in me couldn't resist! I was chomping at the bit to read for the use of buzzwords and how they pitched their paid product (hey, it was cheaper than a movie!). Based on the free course, I would not pay $49.95 USD.

P.S. I'm the type of person who would buy the Super Megason IV (a crazy cartridge knock off of the Sony PlayStation) just to write a popular blog post or make a video review out of it that was funny. TL:DR I get WAAYYY too much entertainment from these types of things. I love reading magazines for old people which feature giant full-page ads full of copy, trying to woo you about John Wayne and Silver Coin collectibles.

Are they into caming? Not that I know of. They state that they had a couple "successful friends who are now retired". Ok, who are these friends? IS this Rick from PawnStars?? Hey, I got a buddy in that! Best I can do... 6 tokens. It's based on what they want to see, but different strokes, different folks, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.