AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Buying a car?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2012
Hey peeps. I just wanted to offer my services to anyone who needs help/advice on purchasing a
new or used auto. I've been in auto sales for over 10 years and help my family/friends all over the
country when they are looking to make a purchase. I can help you with purchase prices, trade values,
interest rates and much more. Oh...but I'm definitely not a mechanic so I can try to help with those
things but no promised ;)

I saw somebody else offering to help with computer stuff and thought that was a great idea. I really
enjoy the atmosphere of this forum and thought this would be cool to do. I would love for anyone
else with expertise on things to offer their services/advice too. Sort of like a ring of folks who can
help and share knowledge on various topics.

I am offering this for no charge...there is no scam or anything of the sort. Feel free to message me
here or mfc or my email kruzin101@yahoo.com

Take care and happy camming/perving!

-Kruz

Status
Not open for further replies.