AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam model addiction

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha. The image is still there although now it resides in a notebook rather than on the notice board in the room. It sounds worse than it is. It was all innocent enough I suppose.

I've read the whole thread now, not just little parts here and there (as was the case prior). I'm thinking she's probably a new model who has model anxiety and finds you a soothing and comforting presence in her room.

Her thinking she loved you, back when that happened, is a bit concerningly naive and not the most emotionally mature. However, I don't think that's uncommon at the beginning. To be frank it happened to me my first few months too and was really emotionally painful.

It seems like over time you have both gotten to a more balanced place, and less of an impulsive highs and lows type deal. In this context, I don't think the flowers are too big of a deal, as long as you're at a point where you are not overspending, or neglecting your work responsibilities for this friendship. Are you at a point now where you are no longer neglecting your work responsibilities?

Ha ha. The image is still there although now it resides in a notebook rather than on the notice board in the room. It sounds worse than it is. It was all innocent enough I suppose.
Wait are we saying here that there is a rendition of your face sitting there at all times she's streaming, watching the other dudes jerk off?

I've read the whole thread now, not just little parts here and there (as was the case prior). I'm thinking she's probably a new model who has model anxiety and finds you a soothing and comforting presence in her room.

Her thinking she loved you, back when that happened, is a bit concerningly naive and not the most emotionally mature. However, I don't think that's uncommon at the beginning. To be frank it happened to me my first few months too and was really emotionally painful.

It seems like over time you have both gotten to a more balanced place, and less of an impulsive highs and lows type deal. In this context, I don't think the flowers are too big of a deal, as long as you're at a point where you are not overspending, or neglecting your work responsibilities for this friendship. Are you at a point now where you are no longer neglecting your work responsibilities?

Wait are we saying here that there is a rendition of your face sitting there at all times she's streaming, watching the other dudes jerk off?
Ok. In may have overstated the neglecting of work. It was getting done but I was very distracted and it was probably a bit sloppier than it should have been. And no, I'm not neglecting work for her. She is online in my evenings. And I'm not overspending either thankfully.

And I guess the picture was there when other guys were jerking off 😂. Actually, I wish I hadn't thought about that now.

And I guess the picture was there when other guys were jerking off 😂. Actually, I wish I hadn't thought about that now.
Lol, sorry. I think that needed to be highlighted that, that was going on. Maybe best to just keep it in the notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.