AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camed for only a week and quitted should I tell my Boyfriend?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2016
Hello girls I read through a lot of your other threads about bf topic, but my case is a little particular. I only did caming for about 5 days I think! no more than one week and I had to quit. At that time my bf and I, werent together since we broke up but a month after we got back together. I havent tell him anything about those day caming coz this will ruin my relationship. i dont believe he would understand. I made a search with Guardlex, Cam model protecction and they told me they just found my content in just one website and didnt find anything else, probably since I just did caming for a week. What do you think! this could change my life right now...:writer:

If you truly think him finding out about your camming would ruin the relationship, it sounds like a relationship worth ending.

I believe open, honest communication is extremely important in relationships, and it sounds like you and this guy aren't able to do this yet. No clue what your history is or how long you've been together, but that's a huge red flag in my eyes.

Evaluate your current situation. Ask yourself what you truly want out of a relationship. Meditate on that for a while before making any decisions.

I keep seeing similar posts about how "this could change my life" and...well, yeah. It is majorly life changing. Even if you only cam for less than a week, sex work can have an effect on many different aspects of your life.

Wish people would take the time to consider how life changing camming can be before jumping into it.

Im totally agreed with you I wish I had search more information before getting into camming This reall had a huge impact on my life. I dont feel happy anymore its really hard once you start to open your eyes. I hope I can tell him the truth I really want to I just dont know how. He is very jealous and I understand this could be hurtful for him but probably I should prepare my self for our relationship breaking apart

Like Picnic said, if your boyfriend is going to react so badly to learning that you did something for 5 days when you weren't even with him, that your relationship is going to become unsalvageable, it sounds like a relationship that you're much, much better off being out of.

Like Picnic said, if your boyfriend is going to react so badly to learning that you did something for 5 days when you weren't even with him, that your relationship is going to become unsalvageable, it sounds like a relationship that you're much, much better off being out of.

well I dont know what would happen. Specially since he is not here with me I have to wait for 3 months so see him so very time we spoke on the phone or do skype I feel guilty not saying anything

You shouldn't start a relationship off with a lie, one. And two, do you want to date someone who would break up with you or have resentment towards you for something like this? You didn't do ANYTHING wrong. There is no reason he should be jealous. I think in a way telling him can really give you some insight on what kind of person you are dating.

Just try to skype him or talk on the phone and tell him. If he judges you or has any sort of resentment for you then that's his problem he needs to fix and you need to find someone who is ready to date you for all of you. It's hard, because you're afraid of what he might say but this is part of having a relationship.

I know this is very true I am planning to talk to him in an hour on skype and tell him coz it is really killing me to keep it as a secret. I dont know what to say when he asked me why I took sooo long to tell him the truth.

When I see in any description of a relationship, " He is very jealous", I have to wonder why he doesn't trust you. If a relationship doesn't have trust that runs both ways, its not going to be a good relationship. If "he's just the possessive or controlling type" enters into your defense of him, you have to ask yourself why is this and what made him this way & is it something you can live with?
You camming and trying to do a good thing by making a living isn't bad. Sure, there is a morality thing for many folks, but you aren't actually sleeping with or becoming emotionally involved with anyone else. Camming isn't for everybody but in your case, i have to wonder how this jealousy will affect any other job you might have when there's actual contact with other guys. Again, the trust comes into it. I could go on for a few hundred more words, but I think you can get the grasp of it from whats been said....

Status
Not open for further replies.