AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirls Who've Made a Good Impression On You

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hi all!

I rarely visit outside of the models only forum. Mostly this is because there's been a lot of negativity surrounding camgirls outside our little safe haven– someone's being ripped off, or this romanian model is a scammer, or this or that or blah blah blah. I get that guys want a place to kvetch, but it's starting to throw off the balance and ruin our fun time. We're cam models, and we're here to have fun! So let's have some fun. :)

I want to try and play a little game. This isn't necessarily a "who's your favorite model" thread, since that's not what I'm asking for. I'm asking more for experiences that have stuck out to you. Something that was more than your run of the mill 'strip n finger bb' type moment. Is there camgirl (or guy) who stood out to you? Did they have special talents, or were masters of certain topics? Did they inspire you in some way to think differently or change an uncomfortable opinion you had about the world? What camwhores do you know that have left a POSITIVE effect on you?

To start our little happy train, I'll be the first to mention the always-radiant Aedan Rayne. She was one of the first top models I watched as a newbie camgirl, and her giggles are so infectious. She has the most amazing ability to stay positive and upbeat in the face of some trouble times. She doesn't take her frustration out on her members. She spends countless hours chatting and playing with her top tippers on Twitter, and as a result I believe that the Penguin Army is one of the most formidable gang of fans any new camgirl could hope to swarm their room and say hi. Her radiance and happiness is a great inspiration, and you can tell she has worked hard to get where she is today, and she deserves it.

Who's someone who left you with good happy fuzzies in your chest? :)

This is a fan-fucking-tastic thread.

Reading through the OP, the first model that popped into my head was CammiStar. She exudes class and confidence in such an effortless manner, something that I can only hope to aspire to someday. She's pretty amazing to watch and it certainly doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous.

FrankieChemical/TittySprinkles was my first big inspiration, she's unique, beautiful and rocks it in ways that I wish I could most days! She and Ambercutie were the first models that I really watched at all and they are a huge part of why I got into Adult work of any kind. :)

I love Cammi Star too! I saw her not long ago snuggled on her bed chilling and she just oozed class and sass and sex appeal.

Caterine or lovely_cath as she goes by now is a model who inspires me. She just quietly gets on with it, she doesn't make a fuss; putting in consistently long hours to achieve her goals and she has this serene aura that rarely gets ruffled despite the bullshit or slow times. I feel encouraged to pop in on her and soak her up for a bit if I'm actively trying to push harder and do more hours/days. She's so beautiful too, I aspire to possess a swishy mane like hers. :p

Jolene Brody. Her deliciously weird, sexy ways made a big impression on me, and her creativity with her gorgeous&classy projector show (and other shows) was inspiring. And she's just... so fun&so hawt *girlcrush.*

Others who have also played a huge role in my deciding to become a camgirl and have left me with serious fuzzies plenty of times: SophiaLocke, AedanRayne, KayleePond, and AmberCutie. They have all given me more confidence to do what I am just finally starting to do now.

Oh also, Joanna (the one who changes her username frequently) has always made an impression with me, in a "wow this girl is skilled at her art" kind of way :h:

I'm not going to mention the model by name but there was one who stood out for me.

I don't do birthday's well. I live alone and usually just end up staying in the house all day doing nothing. Family members don't do cards or even call anymore. No celebration at all. Basically it's just another day to get past each year.

This past year a model, who doesn't really do a lot private messaging that I can tell, PM'ed me out of the blue to wish me a happy birthday and chatted with me for awhile. She wasn't on cam that night, and I hadn't noticed her online before that. I don't even know how she remembered. I think I mentioned when my birthday was MONTHS before in conversation of the room. I can only assume she wrote it down in her calendar and made a point of getting on mfc to chat with me when it came around.

That right there was the best birthday I've ever had.

Cool thread!

AspenRae. She's not someone I've ever gotten to know personally, but whenever I see her online she is always unbeat, always friendly, and always entertaining. I've never walked into her room and seen her be rude to anyone, be boring or anything like that. I've only once seen her look a little bit annoyed and she barely seemed it, she just logged off for a quick break and came back 5 minutes later. She always seems to manage to have the balance between being the friendly girl next door and a sexy nympho. She seems ridiculously appreciative of her position on MFC, and she doesn't ever seem to take it for granted either. I've found a lot of camgirls inspirational, but she is definitely someone who I consistently find inspiring. I honestly don't know how she's so consistently upbeat and awesome, but she somehow manages it.

On a more personal level most of the girls from this forum are my inspiration, and they are the girls who have helped me the most.

There are many girls active on this forum that I love...

but im gonna list girls that either arent on this forum, or arent active on it...

SexxyBunny - has been a very very good friend to me (and shes hot). She always has my back, and she works hard - which i love.
RachelSinger - is crazy on cam but very very down to earth as well when you chat to her
ScarletRaven - My cam BFF :) She mothered me basically, took my hand and helped me take my camming to the next level. Shes awesome to watch on cam, and an amazing person off cam. She inspires me all the time.
DanaVixen - mostly on other sites now ... i cammed with her once. She is on this forum some.. but not as much as she used to be so I mention her. Down to earth, funny, caring, and.. i might be a little in love with her.
GinnyPotter - was awesome when I met her in person... I was really worried she would be secretly a stuck up meanie pants and she was anything but.
BrantleyB - Has always been very very sweet to me, and is fun to watch :) Just cute.. lol.
Le_Lea - Very sweet woman, has always been so generous to me. I hear nothing but good things about her, and see nothing but good stuff from her. I love her bravery.

The first camgirl who totally bewitched me was xCheshireCatx - she was just so relaxed and beautiful! She was playing reggae and telling funny stories while relaxing by her pool in the sunshine. This is going back a few years now, but she really stood out to me.

The girl who impressed me like WHOAH recently is Panzii. I forgot to log in to my perv account and accidentally entered her room as a model, but she still said hi and was totally sweet in a very genuine way. I was impressed by how she's not afraid to talk about deep things regarding female sexuality and feminism. The effort she puts into her shows is amazing. Afterwards, I messaged her saying I'd sent her something from her wishlist as a 'thank you for having me', she was so humble and kind! I was also really impressed by her charity tip jar. If I had the talent, she's the kind of model I'd want to be. =)

I know this is a not a favorite model thread...but she is my favorite for a reason, and I know i have mentioned her a billion times.

Sexxy_Bunny

She was one of the first MFC girls i watched, and I simply could not get my eyes off her. It's her energy! She is just so exciting and has influenced me in sooo many ways. She also works insanely hard! She is my go-to when watching cams. If she is on cam, I am prob watching her.

Le_lea

She has done a lot, not just for me but for my friends. She has personally reached out to some of us when she really did not have to. She has also defended me when I REALLY needed it. She is just so accepting, I wish I could be as good hearted as she is.

Miss_Lollipop

A very active forum member, she has also been a big influence on my life. Not just camming life but personal life. Changed the way i look/think about things. Camming she has been a teacher (without even knowing it)....an example of this..is recently she posted an ASKFM response that mentioned making a camming dream board....I'm currently working on one now!

I have about a million but I like being able to say nice things about people!

Aedan, Miss Lollipop & KayleePond are three that I always think of as so friendly, upbeat & optimistic. They're always planning and coming up with creative ideas, and really care about their members and making sure they have fun. I think part of my appreciation for them (and so many other ACFers) is seeing the behind the scenes in Models Only where we can talk about things we are planning; seeing the amount of thought and organization that goes into the things that they do is really inspiring. (I feel like such a fangirl, haha.)

GinnyPotter was the first girl I watched on MFC (because I liked her name, haha!) and she seemed so sweet and to be having so much fun that it inspired me to join.

I know there are so many more but those four just jumped to the front of my brain!

Isabella_deL said:
Cool thread!

AspenRae. She's not someone I've ever gotten to know personally, but whenever I see her online she is always unbeat, always friendly, and always entertaining. I've never walked into her room and seen her be rude to anyone, be boring or anything like that. I've only once seen her look a little bit annoyed and she barely seemed it, she just logged off for a quick break and came back 5 minutes later. She always seems to manage to have the balance between being the friendly girl next door and a sexy nympho. She seems ridiculously appreciative of her position on MFC, and she doesn't ever seem to take it for granted either. I've found a lot of camgirls inspirational, but she is definitely someone who I consistently find inspiring. I honestly don't know how she's so consistently upbeat and awesome, but she somehow manages it.

On a more personal level most of the girls from this forum are my inspiration, and they are the girls who have helped me the most.

Last night I noticed AspenRae was logged in. Out of curiosity I checked her rank since it was early in the month and she's always near the top. Wondered if she's always up there. She was 103. Checked back a little later and she was 70. Figured I'd stick around awhile because I was curious what it took to climb so quickly. Here's what I noticed. She got a lot of tips, but it didn't matter if it was 5 or 500, her face lit up and she gave the tipper a big smile and a thank you. Seemed like honest-to-goodness real appreciation, and I'm sure it made every tipper seem special. I was impressed. This might not be what the op was looking for, but I felt compelled to comment about her. Oh, she ended the night at 36.

Rebecca Buck said:
Hi all!

I rarely visit outside of the models only forum. Mostly this is because there's been a lot of negativity surrounding camgirls outside our little safe haven– someone's being ripped off, or this romanian model is a scammer, or this or that or blah blah blah. I get that guys want a place to kvetch, but it's starting to throw off the balance and ruin our fun time. We're cam models, and we're here to have fun! So let's have some fun. :)

You should come out and visit more often. Ya done good here.

And just keep in mind the reason there's so much arguing is because when those 'kvetch'ing people come in just to put down the ladies, there's a lot of us here ready to set 'em straight or set 'em packin'. :)

Lilred- She's ALWAYS there to talk to me, send me something uplifting, tells jokes and is just generally a ray of sunshine to be around. She's down to earth and has talked me through some crappy stuff more than a few times. :D She's my bb!

ZombieBunny- One of the first camgirls I ever watched. She's really cool and is super unique. She was really nice to me when I was making a huge derp of myself. :)

the awesomely awesomesauce, now retired, FreklesMcGee left a good impression on me..

she introduced me to the book 'The Giving Tree', a fantastic little children's book, as I'd had never heard of it before seeing it tattoo'd on her
I also learned to appreciate Doritos because of her, and I am thankful for that ;)

Rebecca Buck said:
I rarely visit outside of the models only forum. Mostly this is because there's been a lot of negativity surrounding camgirls outside our little safe haven– someone's being ripped off, or this romanian model is a scammer, or this or that or blah blah blah. I get that guys want a place to kvetch, but it's starting to throw off the balance and ruin our fun time. We're cam models, and we're here to have fun! So let's have some fun. :) [...] Who's someone who left you with good happy fuzzies in your chest? :)
This is a fantastic idea. I want to see more of the pervs come forth with their positive experiences.

I've had mostly positive experiences with MFC models...
AmberCutie gave me a warm welcome to the room when I became a semi-regular a few weeks ago. Amber even PM'd me after the show just to say "hi" and give me an open invite to drop in on her shows. She also impressed me with her business savvy and with having established this forum, a sounding board for models and pervs alike.

Ginny Potter was one of the first I saw doing tipping games, particulary "Pink-O," derived from a long running game on The Price is Right. She also demonstrates boundless sexual energy in her public cum shows, which made them a lot of fun to watch in my early days on MFC.

I like Olivia4Naked's production values. She often works in clips and green screen shots into her show, and from time to time adopts a call-in format she calls "Radio Naked." With all she does, it's easy to forget Olivia4Naked doesn't get very naked at all.

Finally, back in When your regulars leave the cam site..., I said this:
BigElectricCat said:
[...] I had some health problems a while back, and I was comfortable enough to talk to one of the models I visited about it. She turned out to be very supportive of me as I got better, and that's something I never would have expected. [...]
Before my illness, I was a somewhat quiet semiregular in this model's room. When my health bottomed out, I was barely on MFC at all because I felt so bad, and just didn't have very much desire. Once I started improving, and resumed hanging out on MFC, I was concerned she might had thought I disappeared because something bad happened (which could have turned out to be the case), or because I just didn't like her (which was definitely not the case). As I continued to recover, I found her creativity and quirky personality to be turn-ons as much as her curvy body and peaches-and-cream complexion, and she was very encouraging when I admitted to becoming aroused again after several months. I always thought she was the type of girl I'd like to run into at a bookstore and talk to over espressos and trade paperbacks waiting to be re-shelved. I don't want to mention her by name (at least not now), but she knows who she is, and she knows I'm grateful to her for just letting me hang around.

My original MFC girl crush was Posie and I still love her (and her taste in music).

The girls I've been loving lately all have the same qualities that draw me to them. They're obviously intelligent, genuine women. Beautiful doesn't hurt.

In no order: Kickaz, Poca, LilyMarie, and SexySteph.

All girls that I would hang out with IRL

Almost two years ago, I visited JaneLoveland's room on her first night on cam ever. I thought she was attractive, of course, but we had similar tastes in music, and she seemed like a really cool, interesting person to spend time watching. Normally, I tend to be more of a lurker (my activity on this forum being another example), so I didn't talk much at first. Over the next few months I became more active in the chat. We spent a lot of late nights up together when she was on cam. Many times, they were the most significant interactions with another person I had all day.

For a while Jane had been away from MFC, and now she only comes back every once in a while. But whenever she does get on and I get a chance to see her, she has always been incredibly nice to me. So, I appreciate her much more than she can probably ever know.

Also, kaylakiss on streamate (formerly Cutie Kayla on MFC) was the first model who I visited on a regular basis. She was always so welcoming and created a room that felt like a bunch of old friends just hanging out every night. Even now that I don't get to see her much at all, we still catch up every once in a while. It makes me happy to know that she's doing well for herself.

Well many have but I will say these

Gen and Zoey xoxo These two girls are just super fun and sweet always pleasant and nice. I love the nerdy talk and music with them
Sexxy Bunny : She is always very polite and her energy is always great "not to mention that girl can dance" She always talkative and engaged

Abisneaks: shes hard to catch online, but shes really sweet.

This might sound real kiss-assy, but I don't care, because it's true.

Each and every model on this forum has made a good impression on me, whether I agreed with her on everything (or even anything) or not.

When I first came across MFC, I had no clue what it was all about. I just kinda bumbled my way around the first few times, trying not to be a total douchebag/idiot/etc. I don't even remember how, but I found this forum not long after. Hearing from all the models here has made me a better member.

As for models on the actual camsite? I won't name names. But I will give you this:

The models who have left the best impression on me are the ones who remember me. No matter how long it's been since I've been in there room. I'm not a "regular", per se, in anyone's room. And I don't go to MFC daily, sometimes even weekly or monthly.

You know why that makes an impression? Because I obviously did something right for them to remember me. And it means (to me at least) that they pay attention to the members in their room and not view them as just a token-spewing neanderthal.

One that really stands out just happens to be non-nude and Romanian. (Go figure, but I'm past the sexual phase and more into the social phase). It can be 2 months since I've been in her room and she always greets me with "how have you been, my dear RogueWarrior?"

I'd better stop there, lest the vodka take over (if it hasn't already).

RogueWarrior said:
You know why that makes an impression? Because I obviously did something right for them to remember me. And it means (to me at least) that they pay attention to the members in their room and not view them as just a token-spewing neanderthal.
:thumbleft:
If I saw the guys as token-spewing neanderthals, I wouldn't find any joy whatsoever in this job. I don't know how some girls do it!

LilyMarie said:
If I saw the guys as token-spewing neanderthals, I wouldn't find any joy whatsoever in this job. I don't know how some girls do it!

Me neither, the only thing that keeps me sane on cam are the awesome guys I meet and get to hang out with! The few unfortunate nights when there are no regulars online and no one in the room seems remotely friendly in a way other than begging/chatting weird stuff I feel like my brain could explode! I hate members coming into my room and treating me as a robot with zero intellect or capabilities other than performing commands, seeing as I hate that, I owe members coming into my room who actually talk to me decently the same respect I hope for.

The ones that stand out for me are those that are more than just a sex robot. I don't think negatively about those who are just there to do their sexy things and make money, but I do look for more than just that. If all I wanted were sexual things, I'd either just lurk, or watch porn. *cough*

Quite a few posters from here have impressed me with insightful things they've said, and actually, there's still quite a few of you I plan to hang out with eventually. (In the interest of fairness, there's a lot of really quality members here, that made me want to start posting as well.)

Now, for a small list of various people that have impressed me, and why.

I should probably mention AmberCutie first, even though we've never talked, and I don't think I've ever really been to her room. I admire all the work she puts into the community. IMO, she gives more than ANY of the camsites do, and I personally feel that they should link to these forums so new models could have such a great informational resource available to them from the beginning. She is a pillar of the cam community. (Cammunity?)

biBMJ; I've known her just about as long as I've been a member, and she's the only one I still chat with from back then. I went on a trip in 2011 and wound up spending a few weeks in her city, so we decided ahead of time to go ahead and hang out for a bit while I was there. She's the only camgirl I've met in person, and one of the few that I had any desire to meet. Anyway, now that a little backstory is out of the way, she's an awesome person, very intelligent and polite/respectful. She was the first that told me to STOP tipping her, and she was very enthusiastic about it. She's done so many things that impressed me, that showed I was more than just a token balance to her, and THAT means a lot to me. I don't mind spoiling my friends, even without expecting anything for it, but I do like them to be genuine. (She's also fun to watch with pole dancing, and hula hooping and whatever else she decides to get really good at.)

GoddessZoey; As popular as she is, and as rarely as I drop in her room, she always makes me feel welcome, and never makes me feel ignored. She has also been a big help to me with my work. She's also excellent conversation and has a great sense of humor. I still remember fondly a time that her cam started doing the off/on thing that MFC is so good at, and she decided to take advantage of the situation, and started making a different silly face each time it came back up. ^_^

A few of my favorites from ACF for the quality of their posts. I figure even though I have never talked with some of you outside of the forums, you still very much count since intelligence impresses me more than sexy time ever could. Decided I really shouldn't make a list of names, though. That list already exists when I click thanks, anyway!

So, thanks to all you awesome people who prove that I'm not wrong when I say that camgirls are people, too. And if you've read all this, thanks for that as well. I do tend to go overboard with typing sometimes. /hide

KillerKunt- Beautiful enough to sit on her laurels and let her looks do the work, but runs her room with personality. She says what she means, and doesn't pull punches. She's also hilarious, has integrity and does a lot of animal rescue stuff. :h:

Jolene- Wears her heart on her sleeve, smart, self deprecating, generous of spirit, gorgeous and authentic.

D0mino- Sexy, brilliant, fearless. She makes camming look completely effortless. (How has no one mentioned D0m yet?!)

AirenStarr- Statuesque, gorgeous and cams her own way. She's just cool and real.

also add me to team KittyWilde. Hehe.

KittyWilde is amazing in person. I'm thirding her amazingness. I'll never forget how kind she was when we met. I don't think I've never met anyone as nice as her before.

For me, one of the best all around people has to be Kitty Wilde. She is one of the most giving people on MFC.

She does charity fundraisers all the time.

Also, her Kitty Kulting is SO big, and so fun it's unbelievable.

I will NEVER forget the night that the Kitty Kult found MandyMetal's room.

She gave such a big reaction, it was so amazing. Kitty had actual tears of joy streaming down her face as the tips rained down in Mandy's room for what seemed like hours.

I know that night brought about some big changes for Mandy, and anytime you can be the source of inspiration for someone else... I am just in awe.

Also, the amazing AmberCutie. Perhaps I never spent much time in her room, but after finding this forum, she was always very warm and welcoming to me. I think she gets me a little better than most and I always appreciate her understanding.

P.S.
Great thread

I don't really get around on MFCs to much. If I am ever flitting around the site I guess I would generally be one of the silent members in most models rooms. There have been a few models that have left lasting impression on me though.

Milenne is a model I love and has made a big impression on me. I guess its the kind of thing that's hard to relate here as it is more of a slow burn thing with her rather than an earth shattering first impression. I have been a regular in her room for years, and I love the way she has grown and developed over that time. I love that what happens in her room really depends on her mood for the day so you really never can be sure on what will happen there and you seldom find the same thing one day to the next. I love her attitude, her sense of humor, her looks of bewilderment at some of the crazy things members say in her room, and her occasional language fail that are some of the funniest things I have ever seen!

Her wardrobe is amazing and I would have to say the best I have ever seen on MFCs, from lingerie through to costumes. Anyone into comics, movies or sci-fi would be doing themselves a disservice by not visiting her room on a sci-fi day, and as a huge geek myself I can't pick what I like better, original 60's Star Trek miniskirt, or black milk TARDIS Dress.

I could go on, and it would probably come across as me trying to pimp her, but really I think she is the most amazing woman, who happens to be living part of her life on cams. She gives the impression that she is more there for her friends than the job, and if I'm having a bad day I always feel better having been in her room, than when I entered it.

KristyRock is another model I adore, I have got to know her over many hours of chatting and joking. I love her musical taste and that she will often play songs in her room she knows I like just because I am there. I also love that she loves the songs herself to, sharing a love of the same music, TV, movies, and actors really makes my time with her feel like catching up with an old friend. Her tan lines leave an impression to! (And she has just got back from a holiday in the sun!)

LilyMarie, Isabella_deL, LadyLuna, and Miss_Lollipop are all ladies that have made big impressions on me through their words here. I don't think any of them would know me from ever being in their rooms or chatting with them, but their posts here are always worth reading, well thought out and intelligent and have given me a greater appreciation of the world of cam models and some insight you just can't get from just being a member and interacting in models rooms. Thank you ladies for always being level headed, positive and contributing to making this forum such a great community!

Status
Not open for further replies.