AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirls Who've Made a Good Impression On You

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jicky was the first cam model to really talk to me when I started years back, and she was the one who invited me to Amber's forum which I've always really appreciated because I've learned so much and have made many great friends on here.

Frankie Chemical was the first cam model I ever watched and the first person I followed on Twitter. She's always done her own thing without giving a fuck what people think and it showed me that I could cam and still be myself (and change my hair as often as I wanted, heh).

I have always totally respected Amber, not only for her career as a successful model but that fact that she puts so much time and energy into this forum. And I like how she's always so patient and kind with everyone even when they say/do really stupid things.

My Top 3 models for good impressions are my Top 3 models period.

AbbeyRhode: I viewed Abbey from time to time in the Lounge 10K. I even visited her room one time under my original screen name (DuoShin). I thought she was cool, but for some reason, I didn't stick to her room. In June of this year, I started visited her one night, and I was fishing for a token cost for a little bit fingering teasing. The type of fingering you don't want to see, but you know is happening. I think she thought I was asking for an actual show, so she proposed the idea of going private. I'd never gone private before, because I never really liked the cost to even get a good one going. However, I was like "Fuck it! Let's go!" in my head. I DO NOT regret that choice whatsoever. I did two more privates with her in July, and she popped my wishlist cherry too. I don't get to visit her too much lately, but she's still awesome.

AedanRayne: The first time I visited Aedan was under my original screen name as well. She was doing a sybian show, and she rocked it like no other. I don't believe I talked much during that show, because I'm relatively shy. I was impressed by her how sexual yet goofy she is. Her goofy side is similar to mine when I'm around friends/family. So that just added to the appeal. An added bonus is that she's the only model that calls me by my first name (Michael). I like that.

AmberCutie: If anyone knows what my MFC screen name is now, they know that Amber owns me (e-peen and all). Like Aedan and Abbey, I visited her under my original screen name, and I was a little hesitant to talk. I would blame it on the whole shy thing, but I think I was mesmerized more at that point. Obviously, Amber was (and is) smokin' hot, and I'd never seen someone dance on cam like that before. She was tearin' it up. I dabbled in her group shows for a bit. Before I knew it, I was talking more and more. I became a regular, and I changed my name for her. Amber leaves an impression on me every time I show up, so I lost count on how many impressions have been set. The peeps in her alongside me are some generous and cool cats too.

-----------------------------------

Unfortunately, I don't get to carpet bomb these 3 ladies with huge tips very often, because I visit a lot of different rooms. So, I'll mention some of the other models I've visited during my time on MFC.

AshaSnow: I've visited her room a few times post-augmentation. She has one of the few boob jobs I actually like. Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, I tip for flashes when I can.

CandieCane: I used to visit Candie quite a bit around the time I started visiting Amber. She's really cool, and her shows are really hot too. She's only one so far that's worked me up just from a underwear changing show.

Miss_Lollipop: I've only been to Lolli's room a couple times, but I really enjoyed what she was doing each time. Her facial expressions during every second of each show were priceless.

MissMargot: I've only been to Margot's room on rare occasion (sadly). However, I love her erotic oil/whipped cream/everything shows more than anyone elses.

Sexy_Aymee: I visited Aymee on MFC a couple of times, and I tipped generously. So, she remembered who I was when I visited her on Chaturbate many moons later when I first found that site. I was very impressed by that. Let's not forget she has amazing breasts, and she gives wonderful blowjob teases....OMG.

SophiaLocke: Sophia is just awesome. She's hot in and out of wigs, and she's the first person I think of when someone mentions spanks. I visited her for the first time when she was doing a GG show with DaisyDukes aka MissDaisy. That was such a hot public show that spilled over to group. Very memorable.

Sweet_Tartlet: Very sweet and witty. I've only started visiting her sporadically over the past few months, but she impresses me every time. Her routine is pretty standard, but you can tell she's very into it when it's time for general naughtiness.

-----------------------------------

TL;DR => I fuckin' like a lot of models.

Endorphina is not only one of the most beautiful, but kindest models I've ever run across. She has my support so long as she chooses to continue camming. Spent more tokens on her than any other, and deservedly so.

Also a huge fan of JapanDoll, she has quite the brash personality but I believe she is the most hillarious model on MFC, hands down. Her conversational skills are unmatched, pretty much regardless the topic. One of the few non nude models I don't mind tipping just because she's darn good company and knows how to troll those random chat villains without them even knowing.

If you haven't seen Sakura09xx (forgot her numeral sequence, she changed her sn recently since she left her studio), then I suggest you check her out. Knows very little english, but just enough that you will die rolling in your chair from laughter. Her penis artistic renderings and explanation for her infatuation with male masturbation are frankly some of the best moments I've witnessed on MFC. Not to mention she's darn near the most adorable thing on earth.

zippypinhead said:
I just came from SierraTonin's room, and I have to say, she's great. She's always low-key, and super friendly, and into conversation. It's relaxing to hang with her, and I appreciate that very much.

AAAHHH! Thank you :p I am grinning like crazy over here haha

Reactions: zippypinhead
I don't get to perv as much as I'd like to but camgirls that have impressed me with their intelligence, kindness and sincerity here on the forums are:

LilRedheadGirl
Evvie
Allison Wilder
Adorkabelle
and
Serena Moon

Diana Blake said:
I don't get to perv as much as I'd like to but camgirls that have impressed me with their intelligence, kindness and sincerity here on the forums are:

LilRedheadGirl
Evvie
Allison Wilder
Adorkabelle
and
Serena Moon
Most definitely! This group of ladies is so wonderful and they're so extremely generous with their time and help. :)

Reactions: AllisonWilder
Kunra9 said:
For me, one of the best all around people has to be Kitty Wilde. She is one of the most giving people on MFC.

She does charity fundraisers all the time.

Also, her Kitty Kulting is SO big, and so fun it's unbelievable.

I will NEVER forget the night that the Kitty Kult found MandyMetal's room.

She gave such a big reaction, it was so amazing. Kitty had actual tears of joy streaming down her face as the tips rained down in Mandy's room for what seemed like hours.

I know that night brought about some big changes for Mandy, and anytime you can be the source of inspiration for someone else... I am just in awe.

Also, the amazing AmberCutie. Perhaps I never spent much time in her room, but after finding this forum, she was always very warm and welcoming to me. I think she gets me a little better than most and I always appreciate her understanding.

P.S.
Great thread

I will always respond whenever I see a post about that night. Kitty is a true angel. She changed my perspective on camming, and tbh, inspired me in LIFE, not just camming. After the kult in my room, I vowed to do the same one day when I was able. I started Mandy mobs about a year later, and every time I mobbed a girls room, I mentioned Kitty Wilde. I made sure to tell everyone that Kitty inspired me to start Mandy Mobs. I wasn't doing it for any reason other than to throw it out there that a single act of kindness can spread like wildfire, and can last years.
Kitty will forever be my favorite camgirl, and one of my favorite humans. In the end, only kindness matters.

Also, PrincessZoe is up there on my list. She's exciting, funny, adorable and of course, kind.

As for camgirls who get me pumped right before a camshow.....AspenRae. I don't care how popular she is. She works hard. I have an aspenrae poster that I look at before I log on. I'm not kidding. lol. It's on my closet in my camroom. I met her at exxotica a year ago, and she made a big impression on me. I was really nervous, and wanted a picture with her. She was standing behind a freaking velvet rope, and I was too nervous I guess to step behind the rope. So here I am, posing with her for pictures, totally fan girling, reaching behind me, over the rope to put my arm around her....and she gracefully laughed and came out over the rope to stand with me.
She's a classy lady, and she gets a lot of hate from other camgirls because of her success.

I like to peek in on models at random. You never know what you are going to get. There are several that I frequent regularly...like daily :lol: . These are the ones who have made the best impressions and that's why I keep coming back. They are all sweet and awesome chicks. Beyond that here are some highlights that caught my attention.

Austin White- I totally dig her pinup look and her music choices.

Morella- She gives off a great vibe, and I love her cosplays.

Kickaz- Beautiful and a little goofy, and excellent combo. She also seems to have the art of teasing well grasped.

Saylem- She is funny and has a perky british accent that is quite a treat.

Amber Cutie- Lives up her name and is insanely adorable. Just sweet.

Kaylee Pond- Leela cosplay 'nuff said. In addition to all around awesomeness of course.

I also self censored a bit, I was going to make two notes about certain racks and thought better of it. The racks in question are amazing, but I will keep that to myself.... :whistle:

well let me chime in.

this is a short list and not in any specific order, and for more than one reason for each lady, though ill only list one to keep it simple. take it as already said that they are beautiful, skilled at their chosen profession and very intelligent.

miss lolli: can we say compassion here? aside from her general personality (and that sexual butter voice of hers) she really feels deeply. not just the critters, though thats the most obvious thing i guess and she goes well above and beyond the call for them. but she has always seemed to reach a hand out to other models and ive never seen her be hurtful to anyone ever (and i dont count properly handling a sub as harmful)

evvie! oh dear! how may i count the ways? her humor, sparkling wit and raw intellect never cease to amaze me. add in her effort and time in compiling and writing helpful how tos for models and members and she is a titan.

miss megan: completely aside from her putting up with me on occasion she has to be one of the most thought provoking posters here. her open mind and willingness to look at other views is a rare and wonderful thing.

lil red. come on, how can you not love this lady? if i was an attractive woman i would still be jealous of her! her sense of humor is the thing that i admire most, but she is truly a well rounded lady.

oooo one not from the forum standards! she goes by eevie (not our very own evvie, but apparently they get confused for each other upon occasion) she has to be the sweetest, kindest young lady ive met in a long time. just her voice and smile radiate joy and goodness.

isabella! ahhh mia bella! aside from looking very much like my first true girlfriend from high school she amazes me. i tend to hold opposite or conflicting views from her on most subjects of a social nature, but i am always filled with respect for the way she presents her views and stands by them

ooooh! i cant forget the lovely rose! she is just this glorious, bright spot of life and wonder in a dreary world. even her tweets seem to cheer me up when im all grumpy and irritable.

miss luna? oh never ever could i forget our lovely lady luna! helpful, polite, brilliant but the thing that always just makes me amazed and impressed is her open honesty. she gives herself to us (here at least) with a grace that is rarely found. and on cam she is the same, open and honest about who she is and what she is. just amazing! i wish i had her ability to look at myself so directly.

miss poker!i never seem to catch her on cam as often as i would like, but there, like here at the forums, she is so warm and wonderful! even when i was flat broke and freeloading she always greeted me with a smile that went all the way to her eyes (those hypnotic, smoking sexy eyes!). plus, hello? she has cool edged weapons lol.

okay, im going to stop now lol ive already hit tl;dr status and im not close to done. oh well! ill start again later!

There are quite a few for me and a proper list would be very long. Really it is why I love this forum so much. I will mention two models who have made an impression on me without me ever even seeing them on cam.

Jicky and Evvie. I love their humor, intelligence, and overall I find I agree with much of what both girls say and believe in. I think very highly of both of these models.
:thumbleft:

Reactions: JickyJuly and Gen
I try not to post too many names of models I talk to on here, simply because I don't want any other ACF models to be jealous of who I talk to. :p :lol: I kid.

But, seriously, I'll say that any model that I regularly talk to when we're both online has made a good impression on me, beyond the whole 'I find her attractive' aspect. I have many models on my list that I do not interact with on a talky talk level, but that I simply enjoy watching for a variety of reasons (which is why I want 2 lists... friends and perv list). I also have models on my list I simply do not perv, but talk to when I can (hopefully no one takes that the wrong way, as I can understand how it could be taken); and some models who I do not perv anymore, but still talk to.

I also have a few ACF models on my list that I'll pop in now and then to say hi, maybe leave a small tip with a funny tip note, etc. Models who are active on here and who have made good impressions on me with their posts. Again, I may not perv them, but I'll try to stop in to at least say hi a few times.

Anyone who looks up my post history can find a few models I regularly talk to mentioned, but I tend to generally keep my friends list to myself on here.

Holy SHIT, ladies and gents. I've been away from AFC for a few weeks and am just now finding this thread. I really don't even know what to say right now because I can barely see the keyboard through my tears. You have no idea how much your words mean to me. Thank you. I wish I could reach out and give you all a BIG HUG, but I suppose I'll have to settle for a virtual one... :3some: (That's a hug, right? haha ) :text-thankyouyellow:

As for me, I've had the honor (and pleasure) of meeting some lovely ladies in person and admiring some from afar so here is my VERY short list:

TJHeart/ TeaganJ - If you've ever watched her on cam then an explanation isn't necessary. However, I have had the honor of knowing her "off cam" and I can honestly say that she is one of the most down-to-earth, beautiful, intelligent, heart-felt, fucking hilarious, adventurous, and all-around coolest girls I have ever known. To know her is to love her...or however that saying goes. :)

LovelyLemon/ AmyLemon - The moment I popped in her chat room I knew I would never want to leave. Talk about class and sex-appeal. This woman has it all, from head to toe and she knows it. Smart, confident, sexy, and that VOICE! Be still my heart.

Jalyn - She was the first model I ever watched on MFC and I honestly didn't know what to think of her. Skip ahead 6 months and I found myself hanging out with her in Vegas during the AVN/AEE expo in 2011. Naturally, I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. She's the kind of girl that makes you feel comfortable immediately. Kind-hearted, sweet, funny, smart, and she has a work-ethic I envy. I admire her success and achievements and though we don't hang out very often I'm happy to call her a friend.

:romance-inlove:
Kitty

GemmaMoore- freakin' adorable. I came in as she pulled "silly accent" out of her prize cup.

Starrie- interesting, offbeat, and engaging.

kickaz- Caught a lotion show of hers the other day and had a very burlesque vibe to it. Not to mention, she seemed genuinely thrilled and grateful as she made her countdown.

MandyMetal- popped in on her show earlier (I get curious when I recognize people from ACF) and the girl was working it.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Kickaz
Just came here to post a model who I have recently met and I think is awesome. On MFC Charlotte_UK, she is sexy as hell, and funny as fuck; have a look at her profile, and maybe check twitter from there (the vines are hilarious). Maybe I'm biased, hell I like the girl, but I know that you guys and girls on here are generally pretty cool, so it's a suggestion have a look, and if you like what you see I think she would be happy to see you :).

Reactions: LadyLuna
There are a few models that I love to go see when I'm looking for fun times both sexy and just to laugh. These ladies almost always have a smile on their face and make me laugh as well as make me horny. :-D

AwesomeKate - She is so entertaining and beautiful that I could just sit and chat with her and never even need any kind of cum show or naked fun show. Gladly, I never have to go without because she loves naked fun times.

LuxNeon - I have only recently discovered her but she seems to always be excited to be on cam and to talk to everyone that comes into her room. She's beautiful and friendly and makes everyone feel welcome.

XCherryCandyX - I will freely admit that her kinks and my kinks don't really line up, but she is sexy and funny and loves to talk. I like that in a cam model. Always a fun time in her room.

Bailey26 -Her laugh and smile are infectious. Super sexy and always cutting up and laughing. And she is adorably naughty.

HazelX - United Kingdom model that loves to talk dirty and masturbate and laugh all with a sexy accent. What's not to love?

southsamurai said:
miss poker!i never seem to catch her on cam as often as i would like, but there, like here at the forums, she is so warm and wonderful! even when i was flat broke and freeloading she always greeted me with a smile that went all the way to her eyes (those hypnotic, smoking sexy eyes!). plus, hello? she has cool edged weapons lol.
That's so cool... someone actually thought to mention me in this thread. You're a sweetheart and always a pleasure to have in my chat room. Thank you so much.

I'm not really sure how to respond to this thread. As its not supposed to be a 'camgirls you like' thread.
I mean obviously any girl on my friend list made a good impression on me. Each time I read new updates to the thread I think about what I might say.

ginnypotter - I didn't think she knew me from adam. I dont think I talk much in her room. I definitely dont tip much. But one day recently she used my name in the room. 'its so quiet right now - swarles usually talks' I think was the comment. and I was floored. Dont know how she knows my name out of so many people. What a sweetie.

le_lea - I found her room shortly before she chopped her hair last dec. To see the way she raises money for other people and for her kids school is amazing. Its selfless, almost to a fault.
And of course the way she says 'thank you for giving me that' for even the smallest tip.

Genghis_Khan_ - I was a first time visitor of her room tonight (checked her out purely because she was wearing a Joy Division tee shirt in the cam preview). In the hour or so I was in her room, she didn't ask to be tipped once - she did however ask her regulars to tip any amount they could to another model, a complete stranger to her, because she'd just found out through a regular of hers, that the other model's dog was in dire need of an operation and that the model was struggling to afford said operation. She even took any tips made to the other model off her own countdown. 'Twas a nice gesture.

OK, there are sooooooooooo many ladies here who have made a good first impression that I'm reluctant to even post on this thread because I'm sure I'm gonna miss somebody but here goes...

JoleneBrody came and hung out in my chat room when I was camming from the WSOP a in 2011 and was totally awesome. I also just love her creativity when she's on cam.
KittyWilde, the first time I saw her on cam, she drove to the drive thru totally naked. That was epic!
LiLredhairedgrl & LadyLuna, has always been such a positive presence here on the forum. And Luna even took the time to help me out some when I needed to help my kid with geometry (I know absolutely dick about geometry lol).
LeenaLiberty, I sure do miss her. We both shared the same love for liberty and the constitution.
Miss_Lollipop, puts on some of the best cam shows EVER! Seriously, I'm kept on the edge of my seat watching some of the crazy stunts she does.
PlayboyMegan, has got to be the sweetest camgirl on MFC hands down!!!
Rose, also just a doll.
spankamber, Super cool chick... one of these days we're gonna hit Reno together, if it's the last thing I do, LOL.
yummybrownfox, is always a delight to hang out in her chat room. Doesn't take any shit from trolls, and is super sweet.
AmberCutie has got to be the most witty funny camgirl I've ever seen. Super awesome personality.
Lucky_Starr aka Lucky Vicky, I had the pleasure to meet up with her and cam together. Awesome, awesome personality. Had such a fun time hanging out with her.
MercedesLynn, is always a pleasure every time she's in my chat room (wish she'd hang out more often).
Starrienights, is also super awesome to hang out with on MFC, very funny girl. Love her.

I know there's more, please forgive me but it's late, and these are the first names that came to mind.

Hey great thread, and I too urge more models to emerge from your warm little hole in the 'pink' forum :D Sometimes it's the absence of nice people like you that can change the atmosphere around here for the worse!

There's just too many models who impress me, a few that come to mind recently or all-time favourites:

CammiStar, as several mentioned early on; she's funny, sexy and has a seriously great ass :cool:

Ambercutie because she's amazing, has a body built for pleasurable sin, and no list like this would be complete without her

Godiva420 cos she's sweet, dorky, and has seriously amazing hair

CandieCane - Candie's the most obvious example (to me at least) of someone very popular who is a complete sweetheart, even to the less well-heeled members.

Miss Lollipop - I just stumbled in there for the first time the other day but she was very cool and a lot of fun :D

JordanBlack - Jordan always makes me feel like one of the gang, and her body and brains always puts her on the shortlist to visit :D

KayleePond - anyone who's visited can tell you; she's sexy, has a gorgeous smile and an infectious, fun personality

Bubylina - most of you probably won't know of her, she's a non-nude Romanian model that I've been friends with for years now. Very complex, interesting person. Best see for yourself.

Abustybabe - this chick is pretty damn cool, she has seriously incredible taste in music. Pretty much a walking, talking, and occasionally masturbating and orgasming record store.

BetsyFBooty - Fun chick, fun room: like every model on this list I guess, I wish I caught Betsy online more but those times that I do are very memorable, and so is her massive badonkadonk.

LacieLaPlante - aka Cuntosaurus_Sex :)P) - Lacie's a very sexy, fun chica who is as happy to lay back and have a smoke, discuss her Pantone color wall, or ride a hitachi. She's great!

I could seriously keep going and going - if you're on these forums and I've ever visited you then you deserve a place on this list cos you've made a good impression that lead me to your room :)

If you're on the forums and I haven't visited you well - I'm getting there ;)

i dont really perv often but heres who impressed me

the first model i ever watched on myfreecams was amber cutie because at the time she was the most popular room and she was really fun but down to earth...

miss_lollipop The name got me interested and this girl has so many ideas and does outrageous shows that wow....i perv on her sometimes cuz every day seems different w her. (don't worry not everyday if you're reading this)

pinkiepixle I wanted to see how a bbw was doing on my free cams and this girl is really fun...

curvy redhead again another bbw and you certainly know how to get a show going...

brina_ i feel awful but this girl is always in the most popular's room list and i watch her a LOT....i guess its probably because shes talkative and sexy.

sirrea tonin started watching her recently and she really gets into converstation...she reminds me of myself a bit in real life....too bad im too shy to display it on cam.

That was for my free cams list...and it seems you get rewarded for your personality...i wish i wasn't sooooooooooo shy LOL...

Streamate

Diana Blake She talks A lot and members seems to LOVE it...she can always get a show going because of her confidence

Chelleluvsu *you know who you are, couldn't spell the name right* another fun girl...:)

Dana Vixen okay i watch her a lot cuz she kind of reminds me of catherine zeta jones...and catherine is SEXY...and dana is fun and she knows what shes doing...

Allison Wilder she talks a lot....and she doesn't let people get to her... perved on her A LOT in the past, but it seems every time i was in there, she got taken to private so shes doing something right

Hope I didn't make the rest of you guys jealous... I didn't get the chance to go into each and every room YET, this may be because of timezones or busy lives. But we're all awesome...and we make people happy (men or women...you never know if theres a girl behind that username) and in return they make us happy.

I don't spend nearly as much time perving as I'd like to >.> But still, two immediately come to mind.

I love Miss Lollipop, she's so creative and her room is always fun to be in. And whenever I get to talk to her, she's always so nice to me and, I don't know, she just makes me feel good about myself.

And tonight I visited SweetDee's room for the first time because I'd seen her posts so many times on ACF that I had to stop in when I saw she was online on MFC. She's so adorable! And I get really starstruck talking to models that are doing well or that I like a lot, but she talked to me and even though she was having a rough day, she was incredibly sweet and I left her room with so many warm fuzzy feelings :h:

I so wish i could remember her name as I haven't seen her in a while. But the model who had the biggest impression on me was the one girl who when given tokens pleasured herself with an inanimate object!!

Aside from all the ladies here of course :) I will say that Genghis Khan is on the list. The first time I spoke with her must have been a slow day for her and I had no idea she was as popular as she is but she was very welcoming and I truly enjoyed our conversation that day.

There is one other person for me that stands out above all others. I'd rather not disclose her model name, I don't want her ego to get any bigger but I will say that because of her, I don't see you ladies as sex workers, sex objects or cam whores (forgive the wording but wanted to emphasis the point) but simply and strictly as people making a living. Not always an easy living either.

What I see are strong willed individuals with an even stronger character and a shit load of patience. For that, I tip my hat to all of you. :clap:

I had to post again, because I've totally fallen in love some more since I posted last!

First was LilyMarie- she came into my room a while back through ACF and helped me to have a really fun night even though it was slow. Last week I finally caught her online, and oh my gosh. *__* She's one of the sweetest and charismatic girls I've ever watched. She was doing a fundraising day for breast cancer, and just generally being a bundle of loveliness. I am hooked. :)

Second was KandColors. One of my regs saw me cruising around on my member acc and suggested her. OMG. She is SO gorgeous, and really, really appreciates her members. She has an adorable Ohio accent, and looks a lot like Maggie from the Walking Dead, only prettier. She was so lovely to me, and made me blush a ton when I told her who I was. I have the biggest crush on her now. :3 Her room is really friendly and she plays great music. I can't recommend her enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.