AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirls Who've Made a Good Impression On You

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adreena_'s ability to talk during cum shows is legendary and her ability to goof around when she finds something funny is great.

I don't think I've seen Alice_93 looking down even when things weren't going her way and she might look innocent but she really whacks with a paddle (Even broke a paddle).

Reactions: Alice_Biscuit
CharlieSays said:
My original MFC girl crush was Posie and I still love her (and her taste in music).

The girls I've been loving lately all have the same qualities that draw me to them. They're obviously intelligent, genuine women. Beautiful doesn't hurt.

In no order: Kickaz, Poca, LilyMarie, and SexySteph.

All girls that I would hang out with IRL

Aww!! I just saw this and got all blushy and stomach-butterflies. lol

abbeyrhode has really made an amazing impression on me. Not just because she's super cool on cam but because she's a super amazing, caring person.

SophiaLocke is amazing. She's so cool on cam, and goofy and creative. Not to mention she's a total babe. Plus, she hosts the camgirl mansion which I think is the most amazing idea anyone could have ever had. She gave me an opportunity to meet some of the coolest girls that I've ever met.

LilyEvans also is a blast to watch on cam, and a blast to hang out with in person.

Arrietty is probably the kindest most loving person I've ever met.

Honestly, all the girls that I met at the mansion this year are really cool and amazing women.

But, really, there aren't any ACF camgirls that haven't made a good impression on me. I wish we could all hang out in a cuddle puddle. lol

SexyStephXS said:
CharlieSays said:
My original MFC girl crush was Posie and I still love her (and her taste in music).

The girls I've been loving lately all have the same qualities that draw me to them. They're obviously intelligent, genuine women. Beautiful doesn't hurt.

In no order: Kickaz, Poca, LilyMarie, and SexySteph.

All girls that I would hang out with IRL

Aww!! I just saw this and got all blushy and stomach-butterflies. lol

abbeyrhode has really made an amazing impression on me. Not just because she's super cool on cam but because she's a super amazing, caring person.

SophiaLocke is amazing. She's so cool on cam, and goofy and creative. Not to mention she's a total babe. Plus, she hosts the camgirl mansion which I think is the most amazing idea anyone could have ever had. She gave me an opportunity to meet some of the coolest girls that I've ever met.

LilyEvans also is a blast to watch on cam, and a blast to hang out with in person.

Arrietty is probably the kindest most loving person I've ever met.

Honestly, all the girls that I met at the mansion this year are really cool and amazing women.

But, really, there aren't any ACF camgirls that haven't made a good impression on me. I wish we could all hang out in a cuddle puddle. lol

Thank you so much!! :h: You are such an awesome girl! I'm so glad I got to meet you! Can't wait to see you AGAIN! :D

Reactions: SexySteph
Chryseis. She's not on a lot, but she is sweet, funny and welcoming. She's an absolute darling and extremely beautiful.

I haven't been on MFC long enough to get to know anyone else, but from what I can tell, if I go into the room, say hello, act calmly, respectfully and honestly, then I haven't had any problems with anyone. I've also ended up apologising for members of my species who decide to let the little head rule their big head.

hopefully, I can get to know some of the nice people on the board too.

W4L

Diana Blake said:
I don't get to perv as much as I'd like to but camgirls that have impressed me with their intelligence, kindness and sincerity here on the forums are:

LilRedheadGirl
Evvie
Allison Wilder
Adorkabelle
and
Serena Moon

Ryidia said:
Allison Wilder she talks a lot....and she doesn't let people get to her... perved on her A LOT in the past, but it seems every time i was in there, she got taken to private so shes doing something right

Ihm47Ny.gif

Every single day I am blown away by the effort I see models put into their work.

But the two that stick out to me are (if you know me at all, this is a total DUH) SophiaLocke and AmberCutie.

This forum and The Camgirl Mansion are the two greatest things to happen to the cam community ever. They bring models (and members) together in ways that were never thought of before.

I love being able to spend time with both of them, even if it's just over the Internet. A lot of time them getting online is the pinnacle of my day. I appreciate how both of them have welcomed me with open arms as a member, regular and fellow model.

They both have helped me grow as a person and a model and I am eternally grateful for that. :h:

Also, I got a little teary writing this. I blame hormones. <.<

Astro Kitty- her work ethic is untouched by any other model I have worked with. 5 new videos daily is awesome.

Downloads- huge crush on. Great model controls her room.

Ms. Quin - awesome fun and great to work with.

Sexxy Bunny- is a legit squirter. It's not pee but actually her cumming.

Lexxi Star- wow always amazing to watch. Sexy and hot. I watch her a lot.

CiCi Diem - great girl to work with. Tons of energy. Friendly and fun.

Rachel Singer - totally awesome on cam. Fun times with her.

Lola Barbie - love that girls body! Can't wait to cam with her.

Diamond Monroe - another hottie.

Panzii - production value is simply great.

Morella - simply can't be touched at all with her outfits and make up.

Christine Ash - total milf!

SO the reason I started camming was because i stumbled across MFC w. my now ex and we went into Aspen Rae's room.. LET me tell you she amazes me, I think she is awesome and so humble. I got the pleasure to meet her @ exxxotica and she was SUPER nice and talked with me for like 15-20 mins. I was in shock and heaven!! She is so down to earth and I admire her success.

ON another note: two woman that inspire me are summersinn (we have been camming 5 months together) she is not only beautiful on the outside but equally as beautiful on the inside. Her drive, ambition and SO much advice and help has made me a better cam model =) She is the nicest most down to earth person I have ever met! Another amazing lady is Cassandra Calogera (who is on this forum) Cassandra is also just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. We have only cammed once but she is amazing and she will join me and Summer and we are both so happy I found her!!

I recently went into RoxieRed's room (say that 5 times fast lol) for the first time and I must say she is both sexy and wonderful. Her room was fun and she loves to tease which I like. Plus she's all kinds of adorable so well played Roxie. :thumbleft:

AmberCutie-pretty, funny, smart, is nice to everyone but doesn't take any shit either

Jolene Brody-pretty (I have a thing for redheads and tattoos-I have none myself, but I love them on other people), always fun to watch, never boring

AspenRae-pretty, kind, shows appreciation at all tips even if it's 5 tokens, very entertaining shows

EgyptBeauty-a lower camscore model, but she is very sweet and hilarious as hell. Gets a lot of mean people in her room, but puts up with it better than most camgirls would.

AwesomeKate-pretty, great guitar playing and voice

MissLollipop-pretty and always a blast to watch, always doing something new and different

SophiaLocke-pretty, very interesting to watch, I admire how she can put clothespins on her pussy, owie! LOL

PlayboyMegan-pretty, down to earth, very nice but doesn't take any shit

Isabella_del-never saw her on cam but like her from her posts on here

Aella-pretty and has very creative shows

I'm sure there's way more that escape my mind at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.