AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming from a Cellphone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22180

Hello Models!

I have a pretty ligitimate concern! My laptop is completely scrambled!! I cannot see anything, and of course I don't have a backup plan. Does anyone know if there is any place or any way to cam from your cellphone? I have an almost year old Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, so I'm sure the technology is there to support camming. However, does anyone know if it is INDEED possible and if so could you help your fellow cam model figure it out until I get an angel donation large enough to replace mine out! I don't want to be away from my viewers for too long!!

Thank you OH SO KINDLY!!

OxLemon aka Mrs. LemonCakes

Attachments

• 20160518_135404.jpg
    20160518_135404.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • Hugs
Reactions: DonaDiabla
Most phones don't support the version of Flash needed to stream.

Thank you! I have seen this from trying to cam from the chaturbate broadcast page. It really is a shame when most phones are now more powerful than some computers. If anyone knows any alternatives for camming sites that do support broadcasting from a cellphone, I would appreciate it! Thanks everyone!

You need a computer to cam. You can't do it from a phone. But you can run a fund to get a new computer. Run like snapchat and Kik sales or something. Most basic laptops aren't all that expensive.

This is far from the best option, but if you could pick up a cheap, used Chromebook (bought mine from a pawn shop for <$100), you can cam from it until you have the funds for a better laptop. Please note, Chromebooks don't work with Streamate & I haven't tried MFC. But they do work for CB.

OMG! Thank you sooo much pretty ladies! I really appreciate all of your responses. I will look at all these options and see what works best, but I'll definitely be saving up in the meantime.

Wishing you all the most success!

Reactions: DonaDiabla
You are so right! It's funny because not too long ago I thought about getting a usb port hdmi cable because I have a few monitors here at home. This will be my short term solution if this works. Thank you kindly!

Thank you! I have seen this from trying to cam from the chaturbate broadcast page. It really is a shame when most phones are now more powerful than some computers. If anyone knows any alternatives for camming sites that do support broadcasting from a cellphone, I would appreciate it! Thanks everyone!
ImLive does, but you re allowed to only if you cam outside your house...garden parking etc...i hate the site though, but might be good for other girls

ImLive does, but you re allowed to only if you cam outside your house...garden parking etc...i hate the site though, but might be good for other girls

Thank you, Gorgeous! Why do you hate this site, ImLive? I do enjoy camming from Chaturbate but I'm not too sure if they would let me cam outside, and definitely not from my phone.

Reactions: DazzlingErika
Use Periscope to keep in touch with your members while you save up for another computer.

Camming from my phone is one of my recurring wet dreams.

Omg! That is an awesome idea!! I'm like trying to take from what is left over after bills and every other daily need to put away. Anyone know how to legitimately find angel investors who love to help? Lol my headline, "Lemon needs a new laptop. Wanna help?" Idk if it's really working..lol. I'm making decent money but I need to be making more like $1000 in a day to step away and really get the money I need to replace my laptop out.

Thank you beautiful people!!

Thank you, Gorgeous! Why do you hate this site, ImLive? I do enjoy camming from Chaturbate but I'm not too sure if they would let me cam outside, and definitely not from my phone.
I hate it because they make you stay in Free Live Chat for 90 hours at first,where all the freeloaders and hangers come, you re supposed to convert them, but u never can, as they never intend to spend a dime...I struggled to make the minimum amount, which is 50 $, just so i can get paid...But again, that might not be available for everyone....It only works better for me on SM...MFC CB and ImLive sucked for me...although the first two really have potential

Not sure about the Galaxy S6, but if my iPhone 6 can do it, so can your S6. I broadcast from my iPhone occasionally with the Puffin Browser. It is free, but I use the paid version because of how well it works and I wanted to support them. The video quality is poor, I usually broadcast in 320x240, and occasionally in 640x480. It's better than nothing, and sometimes I don't have internet where we broadcast from.

Not sure about the Galaxy S6, but if my iPhone 6 can do it, so can your S6. I broadcast from my iPhone occasionally with the Puffin Browser. It is free, but I use the paid version because of how well it works and I wanted to support them. The video quality is poor, I usually broadcast in 320x240, and occasionally in 640x480. It's better than nothing, and sometimes I don't have internet where we broadcast from.

Awesome advise! I'll have to try this out! Thank you so much!

Awesome advise! I'll have to try this out! Thank you so much!
You're welcome :) In the beginning, I would broadcast from the iPad (using the Puffin Browser) when taking a shower, but now I lug my whole setup upstairs for my shower shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.