AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and even called me a prostitute in his anger.
giphy.gif

Sorry but your fiancee believes that camming is real and not fantasy? Why? This is very interestingly. My exes never taught that the sex industry was real and no one ever thought that camming was real. In fact, guys thought it was fun and cute but I found this thread very interestingly.

Yes, thank you! I try to tell him like, I am not a "real" person to these people. I am a fantasy. He gets all that is real. As for being aroused, it really takes a lot to turn me on, honestly. ^_^ but if I were aroused, I would tell him. As far as a couples therapist, that sounds like a good idea...

He's being a controlling person and this is sending up a lot of redflags. Couples counselling would be an excellent idea. Aside from whatever hang ups he may have about sex work in general, he's trying to control your *pricing* and *marketing* strategies. What he thinks about what men should or should not be paying is not his business. he is not running your business. You are.

Don't let him manage your business for you. And deffinately - if he's committed and you're committed to making this work get your butts into some couples counselling. It's done some amazing things in my relationships.

Definitely too many red flags for my taste, but those issues have already been addressed. About helping him feel more at ease, here are some things that came to my mind: Since he’s having issues with off-site contact and the blurred lines between private and work life, have you considered moving to a private based site? I know it sucks if you already make a decent living on MFC and/ or like the vibe of the site. But the (superficially) blurred lines are part of MFCs business model. Also, you could wear unusual make-up or wear a wig online, so it’s more obvious (to him) that you’re actually performing. This of course depends what kind of cam persona you already have. You could also pay attention to little details like not wearing his favourite lingerie on cam or not using certain phrases when talking dirty etc. However, those suggestions could only be short term remedies till he has built the emotional trust/confidence that your work has nothing to do with your relationship - even when you do enjoy yourself and get off on cam.

And yes, directing him to the forum might help a little as well. I doubt that many guys who are happily involved with a camgirl are eager to discuss why they don’t have an issue with it. Simply because it’s of no relevance to them. Still, there are quite a few threads about camming and relationships and by browsing the forum he might notice that it’s full of smart women with a great business sense. This may or may not help him put things into perspective.

I guess only time will show if you can work through it. There’s only so much YOU can do to help him. Find out for yourself what you’re willing to compromise on but keep in mind that it’s on him to work through his “undesired” emotions.

Not every dude who has yet to become comfortable with his girlfriend being a camgirl is a misogynistic asshole. Just take good care of yourself and regularly re-evaluate how he’s making you feel. If you ever sense that he’s thinking less of you because you do what you do then RUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.