AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2014
Hey everyone:) well that's my first post here :)
Ok the thing is..there was a time i forgot my account log in and my camscore fall to 600 or even less (I'm a new model) and since than i cant get my camscore up cuz nobody see my room and everytime im online i have only 10 people maximum in my room :(

What do u think i should do?
Ty!

Reactions: XxXIndiXxX
I log off after 45 minutes or an hour of getting no/low tips. Sometimes I try again in an hour, sometimes I just call it a day LOL.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
AnnaBlossom said:
Getting your camscore up after new model status goes away is a pain in the ass! My camscore was 2700 after my new model status was gone, i've been on MFC for about a week and a half now and it's just fluctuating in the 2700 range...
That is significantly higher than the norm after such a short time, you should be proud of yourself.

JoleneBrody said:
AnnaBlossom said:
Getting your camscore up after new model status goes away is a pain in the ass! My camscore was 2700 after my new model status was gone, i've been on MFC for about a week and a half now and it's just fluctuating in the 2700 range...
That is significantly higher than the norm after such a short time, you should be proud of yourself.

Agreed. 2700 is the thing I wish I could have too... Mine is around 600 again, cause my old account was with studio , which get closed. So I open a Model account again last month and struggling ever since to get the score up again!

Yeah ok ill read the forum haha but still do you think i should maybe open a new model account? Cuz im not sure i still have a new model status and i have 600 camscore.
And if i open a new account is there any chance i can send myself the tokens i earned?
Ty!

Sunshine9692 said:
Yeah ok ill read the forum haha but still do you think i should maybe open a new model account? Cuz im not sure i still have a new model status and i have 600 camscore.
And if i open a new account is there any chance i can send myself the tokens i earned?
Ty!

this forum is filled with information to help you build your score up. im in the process of mending a tanked score right now and the info is there u just have to find it. mfc is unlikely to let you open a new account. the bright side of things is that guys can choose to view you as a new model for up to 90 days..

if you take some of the advice given in the models only section.. your score will get better. but there is no quick solution to your problem. its going to take time and effort to get to where it sounds like you want to be.

Sunshine9692 said:
Ty!

1: lots of successful models once had pretty low scores. Dedication and consistency are your friends.
2: no, model accounts cannot transfer tokens.

As everyone has said there is a lot of good information on here about camscore.

However, I just wanted to add in, I highly suggest you do not start a new model account because who is to say that won't fall to 600 too. There is no quick fix for camscore, you can't just do one simple thing and have a high one. It's not supposed to be easy, it takes time and effort so I suggest you wok at that. Keep a regular schedule and build a base... camscore comes with that.

These ladies are correct, there is no quick fix for a camscore. MFC is not an easy site to be successful on, it takes lots of:

Consistency,
Setting out a regular camming schedule and sticking to it.

Social networking,
Get yourself a twitter account if you don't already have one, put links to your MFC profile, twitter, and any blogs you might have in your signature here on this forum and join in some of the conversations with us. A lot of MFC members frequent this forum, and it's a good chance to let everyone here get to know your personality. It will spark interest and guys will want to come check out your show when you're on cam. But ya got to put those links in your signature, so we'll be able to find ya. Also make sure to send out a tweet to your followers to let everyone know you're on cam, send out a newsfeed on mfc, and post here in this thread on acf too.

Incentives for tips,
Do you have any videos or other prizes for guys to purchase with their tokens? Sometimes just setting a count down goal isn't enough, especially if you just started the count down.

One of the most important keys to being successful as a cam model (besides consistency) is that you're entertaining. If you're flipping through channels on the TV looking for something to watch, you're going to stop on the show that you find the most entertaining right?!

There's a lot more to it then just what I've listed here. This is pretty much the first few things that popped into my head. So get verified with Amber so you can get access to the models only section, and read, Read, READ all of the awesome advice that these lovely ladies have posted!

SweetSaffron said:
Sunshine9692 said:
Ty!

1: lots of successful models once had pretty low scores. Dedication and consistency are your friends.
2: no, model accounts cannot transfer tokens.

Agreed about tokens - I lost ~10.000 when my studio screw me, and I couldnt transfer anything to my new Model Account.

Sunshine9692 said:
Ty!

No easy fix to camming sorry. Never seen you on cam but I couldn't read your profile. The color of the font was too similar to the background.
I see you play games on cam that's great! But I also see that you might need some help with pricing your raffle. Doesn't mean you aren't worth it that much but you need to price according to the traffic you get. There's a lot of threads here that you need to read.

Ps: I know a lot of new models watch top models and some think, she is only getting tipped that much cause she has a big camscore. Or she isn't even doing much, or wtv else goes in ppls minds.
Everyone had to start at the bottom, even the girls at the top.
I know many of you have heard this but I made 80 tokens my first day on mfc and my score was 800 or maybe lower. I know a lot of successful girls that started like me.
They became successful because they kept focus and worked hard. That's what you need to do, not ask for new accounts every time you don't like your score.

Status
Not open for further replies.