AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camsoda and Chaturbate conflict w/ broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GingerSpyce

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 2, 2016
Twitter Username
@gingerspyce_
MFC Username
Ginger_Squirt
Chaturbate Username
Gingerspyce
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/437416/Gingerspyce/
I broadcast on camsoda, as well as 4 other sites simultaneously and sound works on every single one except for camsoda when using an audio repeater. What might be the reasoning behind this? I have also tried using different audio for just camsoda and it has still not worked. I believe it is an interaction with chaturbate because the sound only stops working when I turn chaturbate on, and if I refresh my camsoda page my audio then doesn't work on chaturbate. Is there any ways to fix this so I can broadcast on all sides at the same time with working audio and video?

Is there a reason you'd use an audio repeater? Not sure the purpose of that.

I would just use ManyCam for both audio and video and use that as the source for each cam site.

Which quality setting are you using on Cam Soda setting 1,2 or 3? and which Cam splitter software are you using?
Manycams?

Is there a reason you'd use an audio repeater? Not sure the purpose of that.

I would just use ManyCam for both audio and video and use that as the source for each cam site.
Manycams doesn't work for me, I use split cams instead but for some reason I can't get the audio to work on splitcams.

Which quality setting are you using on Cam Soda setting 1,2 or 3? and which Cam splitter software are you using?
Manycams?

What do you mean by quality setting 1, 2, or 3?? And I use splitcams, but the audio doesn't work with it for some reason

I broadcast on camsoda, as well as 4 other sites simultaneously and sound works on every single one except for camsoda when using an audio repeater. What might be the reasoning behind this? I have also tried using different audio for just camsoda and it has still not worked. I believe it is an interaction with chaturbate because the sound only stops working when I turn chaturbate on, and if I refresh my camsoda page my audio then doesn't work on chaturbate. Is there any ways to fix this so I can broadcast on all sides at the same time with working audio and video?
Do you find it difficult to manage both rooms when you split cam? Or do you notice that one room may get frustrated? I would really like to try split camming but I haven't for that reason.

My audio repeater works perfectly, the issue is about camsoda and chaturbate not playing nice. Sorry for being confusing.

Anyone simultaneously broadcast on these two sites? If someone does, and you get sound on both, please share your secrets...

With everything configured properly the last page refreshed is the only site that has sound.

My understanding is that Camsoda has 3 quality modes for the video.Quality 1,2,3 1 being best.

Did you try right clicking on the Camsoda video window and making sure the source device is set to your splitter software in the flash settings.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Do you find it difficult to manage both rooms when you split cam? Or do you notice that one room may get frustrated? I would really like to try split camming but I haven't for that reason.

Honestly it's not bad at all once you get used to it. For me it was a little difficult at first because I broadcast on 5-6 sites at one time but if you put up the windows in different parts of your screen it makes it a little easier to manage.

Also getting an awesome mod helps too, I was lucky enough to find a mod who helps not only mod but thank people for me for the room I don't see the talking in.

It will just take time but I'm sure if you could do it. If you need any help you can always ask:)

Honestly it's not bad at all once you get used to it. For me it was a little difficult at first because I broadcast on 5-6 sites at one time but if you put up the windows in different parts of your screen it makes it a little easier to manage.

Also getting an awesome mod helps too, I was lucky enough to find a mod who helps not only mod but thank people for me for the room I don't see the talking in.

It will just take time but I'm sure if you could do it. If you need any help you can always ask:)
Thank you so much for the response! I'm just starting out on CB and of course am looking to make some decent tokens. I'm registered on Camsoda as well just haven't broadcasted there yet so the split camming may be the way to go. Thanks!

Thank you so much for the response! I'm just starting out on CB and of course am looking to make some decent tokens. I'm registered on Camsoda as well just haven't broadcasted there yet so the split camming may be the way to go. Thanks!
You're welcome :) If you do get it working let me know how you get audio to work on both.

Audio works fine for me when I split both, I use no splitting software.
I do notice one may lag so most times I usually have camsoda on one computer.
Then split chaturbate with other sites on another computer. I have more issues with audio not working on chaturbate rather im splitting or not refreshing fixes that.

If your settings on camsoda are from your splitcam software not sure why it is not working smoothly. Sometimes audio or video like to default to settings you do not want.

Status
Not open for further replies.