AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2018
Hey everyone! So I'm totally new to pretty much everything (camming and posting in forms...I know I'm a cave women). So I've had my first show 2 days ago and again yesterday. It went really really really well, I made WAY more money then what I was expecting and I somehow have almost 100 followers now which is pretty cool considering I was only on for a total of 4 and a half hours... but a lot of people were asking me if I did cam 2 cam. I was totally honest with them and told them I didn' know how to do that. So today I went to my profile on camsoda...And still couldn't figure it out. I feel kinda technology stupid anyways I was curious and wanted to see if anyone on here knew how cause I can't seem to find a lot of post on camsoda :/ if anyone knows how to do that please let me know...I already have 2 people waiting for me to get back to them! Oh and I also wanted to know how you can do split camming ( I think that's what that is called) on camsoda and another website. I'm not registered on any other websites but it is something I would like to do iin the future!!!
Let me know also about your first experience with camming on camsoda or any other site! :) I've been reading a lot of post on here and you guys are amazing!!
I hope everything I've said make sense haha. :h:

Probably because Camsoda has 0 traffic; if you are set on live camming I suggest Streammate. If you are willing to go outside the box and do something else; NF is amazing and putting out clips on C4S, MV and IWC. I haven't really live cammed in 3 years but SM/MFC/CB are the main sites with the most traffic. I personally do not like free shows/free chat hence why I suggested Streammate. Traffic on SM is always consistent, No bottom nudity in free chat or shows.

Reactions: Annabell_blossom
Probably because Camsoda has 0 traffic; if you are set on live camming I suggest Streammate. If you are willing to go outside the box and do something else; NF is amazing and putting out clips on C4S, MV and IWC. I haven't really live cammed in 3 years but SM/MFC/CB are the main sites with the most traffic. I personally do not like free shows/free chat hence why I suggested Streammate. Traffic on SM is always consistent, No bottom nudity in free chat or shows.
Thank you I'll look into that!

Status
Not open for further replies.