AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can a model and a member really be friends?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna_Swallows said:
Shaun__ said:
Every post I looked at had the same few people talking to each other no introductions where needed in them, but if you want me to introduce myself I will. My name is Shaun and my MFC premium account is Shaun__ although before a changed it I was called foollike. This is my profile nobody ever reads http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Shaun__ . One model currently has me under a 60 ban for being a debby downer, but all I said was that the autofocus on her camera may scare away new people who do not know her in a tip note. And I promise it was the worse damn autofocus I have ever seen. Most other models tend to like me or at least tolerate me. As to why you should care about what I say do what you what I just felt bad about never contributing to the conversation.

And I bet this model that banned you was Agent99, right :lol:
She has a thing for banning people.

No I was only in A99's room once. I tipped a decent tip when asked saw she was banning people left and right so I kept my big mouth shut. My reward for my good behavior was when she decided not enough new people were tipping she pointed her cam at a premium named jed who was masturbating. After that I decided she was not a model I wanted to know better.

There is a long story behind my ban, but it sickens me to tell it and this is not the place to talk about it. But back on topic the models who are my friends asked about it when it happened because they could tell something was bothering me and they were concerned. Just knowing someone cared enough to ask made me feel much better.

Shaun__ said:
There is a long story behind my ban, but it sickens me to tell it and this is not the place to talk about it.

I am now insanely curious, but respect your right not to tell, especially in a thread. If you feel like sharing, I would love if you started a new one to share. If not, no worries!

:-D :-D

i have a lot of friends...Rich friends

I have a friend and he is a good friend of a model. He knows the real name, age, family, where she live, email, phone number... i think a lot of things. He know her a lot of time, 5 years or more...

Yes model and member can be really friends! But its need a lot of time.. I think models have 2 or 3 good friends in mfc really. The rest is guys only tip for shows. Stay in room 2 or 3 months then leave. Members stay in room of one model 2 or 3 years. its normal become a good friends..with limits of course..

ComicOzzie said:
nerdguy said:
Well, there are a few models that I wouldn't mind being online friends with, nothing sexual, but- the ball is always in their court. The second something happens and they feel uncomfortable, I try to be quick to see the signs , though it's been trial and error for me, I generally step away from everything. I know I've pissed off at least one model or two by my own actions where I should have been wiser.

Was it when you asked her to write "Nerd Guy" on her tits?

:lol:

Hehe. As owner of said tits, I must comment that NerdGuy has never pissed me off :)

LadyLuna said:
Shaun__ said:
There is a long story behind my ban, but it sickens me to tell it and this is not the place to talk about it.

I am now insanely curious, but respect your right not to tell, especially in a thread. If you feel like sharing, I would love if you started a new one to share. If not, no worries!

I have been thinking about your request for more info. The model in question still owes me some things and I am trying to get them. She has told me on skype they are still going to happen. So I am going to going to give her another month or so to keep her promise or officially break it. If she breaks it I will write a one sided tell all thread and name names. But the sickening thing is not that she would do that to someone who gave her a lot of money and stuff, but she was thinking of killing herself the day the tsunami hit Japan because she was worried about radiation and I calmed her down and talked her out of it. If you will betray the trust of someone who helped you stay alive you will do it to anyone.

Yes,but if you are SUPER perverted it seems most girls don't go well with that.

Just be real,respect her,show her you can be trusted and last of all be FUNNY!!I tell you being funny can overcome so many blocks in your way.Being funny also has impact of making someone who is sad,feeling like life sucks to laughing so hard that her problems don't feel so bad and guess who she will think about(even a little) when she remembers why she feels a whole lot better about the problem....You.

This is a fact ---> You can find friends anywhere.

Peace!!!

MFCTay said:
Can a model and a member truly be friends outside of MFC? Will you always see a member as someone always seeing you in a sexual manor?

Yes! I have some friends that were Regulars at one point that have come out to visit me in Texas. We hang out as friends and I definitely don't feel pressured. Now granted, I got to know them over 2+ years of time.

:flower:
~Daisy

I'd have to say yes it is possible to become true friends with a model, but it is uncommon, and I would suggest any member that thinks he's a "friend" with a model to be cautious not to set themselves up to be used financially. I've been on MFC a couple years and have been given phone numbers by several models (btw...I would never pay for a phone number), but have yet to meet one in person as they are all out of my immediate area. Of the 3-4 models I've chatted with off MFC, I'd have to say I'm friends with only 1 model, as either drama, or an obsession with tokens has prevented me from trusting the others enough to call them friends.

The one I'm closest too is a woman I've known since before she was even on MFC. She left the original site I met her on and started to work on MFC, and at one point went back to the site we met on to tell me where she was. Over the years, we've chatted and gotten to know quite a bit about each other, including her real name, name of her child, her boyfriend, city she lives in, facebook, etc... We've spent many hours over the years chatting about personal issues, problems, goals, highs & lows... All of that info just came out over the natural course of our conversations, and I was never obsessed with knowing any of her personal information. So I'd say that as time went on, she grew to trust me, possible because I wasn't asking her that info. And while I have access to her in her personal life, we've spent pretty much most of our time chatting on MFC, as that's the easiest place for the two of us to chat, although she's changed her hours and I haven't spoken to her in a while. And when I'm in her room, I will tip her, mostly to try and help her keep her room moving, but I'm not tipping 1000's of tokens or anything like that, at most a couple 100 tokens.

Over the years, I've gotten to know her true personality, and not a MFC cam model persona, and I can say I have a legitimate love for her, but it's not a lustful, sexual sort of love, and I see her almost like a little sister.

bodisha said:
I'd have to say yes it is possible to become true friends with a model, but it is uncommon, and I would suggest any member that thinks he's a "friend" with a model to be cautious not to set themselves up to be used financially. I've been on MFC a couple years and have been given phone numbers by several models (btw...I would never pay for a phone number), but have yet to meet one in person as they are all out of my immediate area. Of the 3-4 models I've chatted with off MFC, I'd have to say I'm friends with only 1 model, as either drama, or an obsession with tokens has prevented me from trusting the others enough to call them friends.

The one I'm closest too is a woman I've known since before she was even on MFC. She left the original site I met her on and started to work on MFC, and at one point went back to the site we met on to tell me where she was. Over the years, we've chatted and gotten to know quite a bit about each other, including her real name, name of her child, her boyfriend, city she lives in, facebook, etc... We've spent many hours over the years chatting about personal issues, problems, goals, highs & lows... All of that info just came out over the natural course of our conversations, and I was never obsessed with knowing any of her personal information. So I'd say that as time went on, she grew to trust me, possible because I wasn't asking her that info. And while I have access to her in her personal life, we've spent pretty much most of our time chatting on MFC, as that's the easiest place for the two of us to chat, although she's changed her hours and I haven't spoken to her in a while. And when I'm in her room, I will tip her, mostly to try and help her keep her room moving, but I'm not tipping 1000's of tokens or anything like that, at most a couple 100 tokens.

Last week I went to her home and murdered and raped her. In that order. All those things I learned turned out to be a game I was playing and it was one of the best things I've done with me life.

I edited the last line because that'd be just hilarious for a troll post. (As a joke, his real post is above.)

Daisy said:
MFCTay said:
Can a model and a member truly be friends outside of MFC? Will you always see a member as someone always seeing you in a sexual manor?

Yes! I have some friends that were Regulars at one point that have come out to visit me in Texas. We hang out as friends and I definitely don't feel pressured. Now granted, I got to know them over 2+ years of time.

~Daisy

Daisy!!! What happened to you? I haven't seen you on MFC in forever.

AlexLady said:
bodisha said:

Last week I went to her home and murdered and raped her. In that order. All those things I learned turned out to be a game I was playing and it was one of the best things I've done with me life.

I edited the last line because that'd be just hilarious for a troll post. (As a joke, his real post is above.)

Shit! I nearly fell off my chair at that last line... bad girl! Serves me right for reading posts in reverse order though. :clap: :clap: :clap:

blackxrose said:
i'd have to say no. every single time i've had a male "friend" on mfc they played the friend card to try and get free content or get personal info so they can harass me sexually offline. the same thing has happened in my personal life too. i've yet to meet a man who is ok with just being friends be it online or in real life.

I think your experience is for sure typical, and probably what one should expect, but I don't necessarily believe it's an absolute. I say this as a member who collects only a disability check, and can not tip enough to make any real difference, even if I devoted all my tips to one model, which I don't. Sure I don't have the kind of "friends" that big tippers have, but I have made what I think are two friends on MFC. I have both their personal information including the address of one. I am going to meet both in October as part of a bicycle trip I will be making across the U.S. I have no illusions of any kind about hooking up with either one. I would be lying to say that such a thing has not run through my head as a fantasy, but I am very mindful of what is real and what is fantasy. I think this separation of what IS, and, what it is fantasized to be, is hard for most men in general. Even harder for the type of men who get involved in adult web camming - after all that is why we came here in the first place - fantasy. So, I would agree that a true friendship with a member is very unlikely, though I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility.

AlexLady said:
bodisha said:

Actually... I chained her to the wall of my basement for a week, then i murdered her, raped her... and THEN ate her... lol... Now that I'm down 1 friend, I'll come hang out in your room...lol

Reactions: camstory
AmberCutie said:
Zoomer said:
Took me 6 months to ask my favourite model her real name :whistle: She couldn't believe she hadn't told me before :lol:
You must have felt pretty confident about your "friendship" if you'd ask a model her real name. If my MFC friends started asking me that, I'd be pretty pissed, no matter how long we've known each other. It's going on 2 years with some of them, and they know better to ask still.

I was actually told by a model her real name after a few months, I asked another after a few weeks & was told (although she's since left we still communicate on facebook), while another eventually told me after giving me three other names beforehand I'm glad to say we're friends. But I think models shouldn't tell members their names, we're not all nice guys.

AmberCutie said:
Zoomer said:
Took me 6 months to ask my favourite model her real name :whistle: She couldn't believe she hadn't told me before :lol:
You must have felt pretty confident about your "friendship" if you'd ask a model her real name. If my MFC friends started asking me that, I'd be pretty pissed, no matter how long we've known each other. It's going on 2 years with some of them, and they know better to ask still.

Sorry if this is a totally naive question but why is it such a big deal? I know a couple of models' real names, one of them even gave me her address and is friends with me on Facebook. Obviously, it's a personal decision and if the model doesn't want to tell me, it's none of my business. But why is even just asking such a faux pas?

G

Giorgio Prager said:
AmberCutie said:
Zoomer said:

Sorry if this is a totally naive question but why is it such a big deal? I know a couple of models' real names, one of them even gave me her address and is friends with me on Facebook. Obviously, it's a personal decision and if the model doesn't want to tell me, it's none of my business. But why is even just asking such a faux pas?

G

With Amber, it's because anyone that Amber would even consider telling knows better than to invade her trust and privacy like that.
But you answered your own question, it's a personal decision. Asking makes it seem like it's your right to know, or that you may be entitled to know. Neither is true and you may not believe either is true. However, that is how it looks, and that's how a model will react if they don't want to tell you. It's better to just assume that they'll tell you if they want to tell you. As far as I'm concerned Amber is Amber. I don't need to know her "real name" ever. Just like she doesn't need to know mine (although she may know, or could find out if she wanted to).
I know 2 models real names. One because she told me, the other because she muttered to herself (and later told me, to be surprised I already knew). I never asked. I've seen neither in a long time though and miss them. One of them leaving didn't surprise me at all though.

Most anyone who has asked for my real name, when I say I'd rather not tell them has had one of two reactions: "why won't you tell me?" or "I thought we were friends!"

there is no way to answer "why won't you tell me?" Because you might be a rapist just doesn't seem right. "Because it's not safe to" says that I don't trust them. I don't- but it's not nice to tell them that. And it's nothing against them, I don't trust ANYONE on the internet. "Because it's not a smart idea to tell people on the internet your info" leads to about the same thing... "But I thought we were friends" or "don't you trust me?" and trying to make me see that they are different. ALL of which makes me trust the person even less.

A few people's reactions have been "Okay." and a change of topic, but it's so few that the second the question is asked I consider banning the person to avoid discomfort. As soon as I get uncomfortable, the entire tone of the room changes, and that brings everyone in the room down, which makes the others not want to be there.

So why is it a faux pas to ask the model? Because it makes the model uncomfortable. And doing anything that makes the model uncomfortable is bad if you care about her. If you don't care about her, why ask for her name? If you do care about her, why make her uncomfortable by asking?

Interesting mix of comments here..... For me, I'd say that it's absolutely possible. As stated and with ANY relationship, trust is the key. I am what might be considered good friends to a handful or so of girls on MFC. I have never asked for any 'real info' from them past the random '"what shall I call you" on first meeting, when the nic is a bit long. These girls have all sought me out in one fashion or another, asked for my email off site and subsequently given me the full book on themselves, full name, offsite email, address, phone, family info etc. They without exception have not ever hit me up for tokens or monetary 'contributions' and want me in their room as company. Yes, I do tip a tiny bit when there, but its not enough to matter. I speak daily to 2, and weekly to most of the rest if theres something to say that we miss online in pm. One of them is an aspiring decorator and has helped me redo the house, starting via cam and then physically here for a visit. And no, there was/is no booty call. :lol: :lol:

What it seems to me, and its simply my.. :twocents-02cents: ....cam girls frequently have hidden lives. They need trusted friends that dont judge and that they can be real with and talk about anything, including work. Apparently, I seem to fit in that puzzle for them. :eek:rcs-cheers:

LadyLuna said:
Most anyone who has asked for my real name, when I say I'd rather not tell them has had one of two reactions: "why won't you tell me?" or "I thought we were friends!"

there is no way to answer "why won't you tell me?" Because you might be a rapist just doesn't seem right. "Because it's not safe to" says that I don't trust them. I don't- but it's not nice to tell them that. And it's nothing against them, I don't trust ANYONE on the internet. "Because it's not a smart idea to tell people on the internet your info" leads to about the same thing... "But I thought we were friends" or "don't you trust me?" and trying to make me see that they are different. ALL of which makes me trust the person even less.

A few people's reactions have been "Okay." and a change of topic, but it's so few that the second the question is asked I consider banning the person to avoid discomfort. As soon as I get uncomfortable, the entire tone of the room changes, and that brings everyone in the room down, which makes the others not want to be there.

So why is it a faux pas to ask the model? Because it makes the model uncomfortable. And doing anything that makes the model uncomfortable is bad if you care about her. If you don't care about her, why ask for her name? If you do care about her, why make her uncomfortable by asking?
This post is just so simply correct and beautifully accurate, were it a live performance, I would not only be applauding, I'd be standing while doing so. :clap:

Though it does not answer the question, "Can a model and a member really be friends?" it is not wholly off the subject, to explore this idea of Models sharing their true names.

I have seen, or been told, of the exact behavior described above so many times, I now literally feel like slapping the perp every time I see it anew. It is understandable to have some desire to know a model somehow better, or more completely, than others, if we also desire to know that model as a friend. What is equally understandable, is, an attitude of intolerance from any model who is confronted by a member, who acts on that desire.

A true friendship, is not forced, or coerced. (And yes I believe one can find friendship via digital communication, no different than those friendships found via written communication of the past.) There can be no argument as to the safest way to proceed, but if a model makes the choice to tell a member her real name, that is, what it is; her choice.

To ask a model for her real name, (or for any personal info) is rude. To do so in public chat, and request the answer in PM is not only rude, but supremely stupid, yet I have seen it done.

When we log on to MFC, we are stepping into a virtual community. The fact that it is a virtual community, dose not change the fact, that, like anywhere else we go, there are certain rules of etiquette that should be followed. I am not talking about subjective manors. I am talking about an objective set of behavioral guidelines that everyone with good sense can agree on.

I think one of those behavioral guidelines, or rules, should be that we all leave our non virtual beings, or identities at the door. Once inside, having taken on our MFC identity, we neither have the right, nor the obligation, to request, or surrender, any part of the identities left outside.

I wounder if part of the problem isn't (for lack of a better term) a type of culture shock? When we enter MFC we find behavior, that, in most other places, would not be acceptable, but not only is it acceptable, it is often encouraged. Is it possible, that the freedom of throwing off these many behavioral rules, facilitates a sense of behavioral anarchy?

I want to yell to LadyLuna, and Keith, and anyone else who had to explain the 'whys' & 'how comes', and the 'uncomfortable well ifs', that if things were as they should be, models would not be intimately familiar with every action & reaction & possibly outcome this behavior solicits. If things were as they should be members would not wonder why one does not ask such questions and those who did would only have to be told "because it is not done, figure it out." And victims would not have to explain to the extent that if you were not listening well it might sound apologetic.

But things are, as they are, so I will add this because sometimes what follows " I thought we were friends," or "why don't you trust me?" And very often follows "Well you should trust me." is, "you owe me." Sometimes in so few words, other times as the msg of a protracted guilt trip.

There is an old adage that continues to be used in truth. It is, - "that one can not buy friendship." - The amount of tokens you spend tipping a model, no matter how great, is still never justification to demand or ask for anything that was not contracted.

Shortly after coming to MFC, I was disgusted when I became aware that a member had sent an offline tip to a model, and in the tip note implied, that the model perhaps owed him, and that she should read a lengthy 2 part MFC mail, because... Well he had tipped her.

That member was me, and given time, I realized my error. Though I have only recently learned that models non-virtual name, she was before, and is one of four, who I feel I have a true friendship with. Since that one faux pas, I have never asked for anything I should not have. I am sure that this thoughtful regard for what is correct, has played some part in her extended trust and friendship.

SoTxBob said:
Interesting mix of comments here..... For me, I'd say that it's absolutely possible. As stated and with ANY relationship, trust is the key. I am what might be considered good friends to a handful or so of girls on MFC. I have never asked for any 'real info' from them past the random '"what shall I call you" on first meeting, when the nic is a bit long. These girls have all sought me out in one fashion or another, asked for my email off site and subsequently given me the full book on themselves, full name, offsite email, address, phone, family info etc. They without exception have not ever hit me up for tokens or monetary 'contributions' and want me in their room as company. Yes, I do tip a tiny bit when there, but its not enough to matter. I speak daily to 2, and weekly to most of the rest if theres something to say that we miss online in pm. One of them is an aspiring decorator and has helped me redo the house, starting via cam and then physically here for a visit. And no, there was/is no booty call. :lol: :lol:

What it seems to me, and its simply my.. :twocents-02cents: ....cam girls frequently have hidden lives. They need trusted friends that dont judge and that they can be real with and talk about anything, including work. Apparently, I seem to fit in that puzzle for them. :eek:rcs-cheers:

I am having a similar experience. There are two girls whom I have visited on MFC regularly in the last 6 months or so. Neither have hit me up for tokens, though unlike TxBob, I do contribute with tips when I visit their rooms on a regular basis. I think the fact that they did not see me as just a token ATM from an early stage, actually made me want to come and visit them more than other girls. The fact that they saw beyond their job and were accepting of the possibility of friendship without any financial "strings" was a clincher for me. Indeed I guess I spend more with them now (time and tips) than I did before because of that. They have found it possible to put their trust in me and it is reciprocated not just through tips, but when I have time I visit and moderate/white knight for them to help them reach quotas. I value the trust they placed in me.

As to the aspect of gaining a model’s personal information... well I looked at it this way. From the start I simply would not ask. I had no right to ask nor to know any more than the models would divulge on their profiles or to tell me in conversation of their own volition... end of.

If they trust me, only then would they tell me if they wanted me to know, but not a minute before. As it stands now, I know a fair bit of information that both girls gave to me without any requests and we have regular contacts outside of MFC. How far can it go... well how long is a piece of string? I take it one day at a time. If any kind of physical relationship blossoms out of a friendship I make here, then I would look on that as a bonus, not in any way something that was definitely going to happen. There are no absolute certainties here.

LadyLuna said:

This... is exactly right... If a models comfort zone is breached by repeated requests for information that she regards as personal it would come as no surprise to any right minded guy that she would feel pressured and uncomfortable. Hell, even I would feel uncomfortable. I rarely give out my phone no. or email addy to anyone unless I know them pretty well.

I don’t think the problem is because it’s a cam site. More likely this is because it seems that some guys become real jerks when they go in front of a computer and act like a fucking shotgun with no safety catch. So many times I see guys enter a room and never start with a “how are you” or “nice to see you”, but go straight to the tiresome… “lets see that ripe little ass bb…" … WTF??? Where did it get written that just because it’s a cyber environment that guys have to behave like total numpties (sometimes only Scottish words will do!). They seem to think that borderline abuse and disrespect is acceptable. Well frankly pinheads… it is NOT!

So, in my humble opinion and thus far fairly limited cam world experience, I would say that while it is possible to establish a “friendship” with the girls who work here… and we cannot forget that it is after all a workplace… it still has huge limitations. Without understanding of the girls perspective on the idea, any guy who thinks they can just hit on a model like they might do a coffee shop waitress for example, needs his head read. There are no short cuts, no fast forward routes to dating here. Without trust and respect you have nothing… and that takes time to establish. Sadly for most guys out there, they are too stupid to realise that.

:twocents-02cents:

A model and a member can absolutely be friends. I made a friend when I first got on MFC and I never expected it. He has turned out to be a super caring, generous, beautiful person that I am lucky to have met. It was never about sexual stuff with us so it might be harder if you are used to only viewing that person as a client. I would say it is still possible! Just remember that your safety has to come first so someone who is too pushy with wanting personal info could be an immediate warning sign.

AmberCutie said:
Zoomer said:

You mean it isn't Amber? :lol:

I will chime in on this but on the other side of the coin. I often feel that I would probably not want to meet a model outside of the context of the whole cam model / myfreecams member. The reason for this has to do with a certain amount of "cam model" persona that each model probably brings to the plate. In reality I would hate to be disappointed by their “real-life” personality (if I realized it was radically different than her “cam model” persona in some way).

Let’s face it the reason some members become loyal (or whatever you want to call it) is because of that persona, they relate and or become friendly acquaintances with the model because of it (unless they are more into the physical attributes of the model and such or just like to win shwag in some cases). True friendship is based on the ability to relate and form an emotional connection not so much about the physical attributes of someone. But as well I think there is also a "face-to-face" component that cannot be disregarded either. Reading someones expressions when talking to them is pivotal in this connection so unless the model and member talk face to face (via personal video chat and or in real life) I am not sure if the strenght of the friendship from both sides is equal at times.

So in summary just because I can relate to a character in a movie does not mean I could relate to the actor / actress playing the character in the movie. Cam models are entertainers and I think that members get into trouble when they bindly assume that models are WYSIWYG which has a 50/50 chance of being true/false of course.

Not that I am saying any of the models I frequent have given me any indication that they would not be any different outside of myfreecams but I would not expect them to be the same either. Nor would I expect them to relate or trust me outside of myfreecams based on just online conversations we have had.

My :twocents-02cents:

To be absolutely honest on the subject of persona... I do it. But it's not a "Cam model" persona. It's an "online" persona. I have this persona wherever I am interacting with people online. Actually, I pulled the same persona when I was a clerk at a gas station... so I guess it's my other side... the "real" me is a very quiet and withdrawn person who has a bit of a temper, constantly tries to help and always does the exact opposite, either by having terrible timing or just by saying the exact wrong thing.

Somehow, online, or at work, I manage to be an outgoing, sharp-witted and wise person. Both are really me... but if we're face to face and one-on-one, you know which one you're going to see? Not the one you saw when you met me. Wherever you met me...

Model: some come , some go
09:11:06 AM Model: it was always like that
09:11:19 AM Model: doesnt matter how much effort I put into getting to know someone
09:11:23 AM Model: and letting them to know me
09:11:28 AM Model: they still leave at some point

I received this in PM from a model friend who had just found out that one of her longtime members was leaving MFC. Definitely seems like she is losing a friend.

ComicOzzie said:
Model: some come , some go
09:11:06 AM Model: it was always like that
09:11:19 AM Model: doesnt matter how much effort I put into getting to know someone
09:11:23 AM Model: and letting them to know me
09:11:28 AM Model: they still leave at some point

I received this in PM from a model friend who had just found out that one of her longtime members was leaving MFC. Definitely seems like she is losing a friend.

I have felt like that before a few times with some of my old regulars on MFC.. One was a big UGA fan so we would have fun shit talking back and forth and whatever... he left MFC when he started dating his now wife. It sucked because he was so cool and I enjoyed chatting with him on the weekends but people move on.. its like that with almost everyone in your life

Reactions: ComicOzzie
ComicOzzie said:
Daisy said:
MFCTay said:

~Daisy

Daisy!!! What happened to you? I haven't seen you on MFC in forever.

Oh I'm still around.. on Streamate that is. :p

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Status
Not open for further replies.