AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can a Model see your multiple accounts on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2021
Today a model asked if I had other accounts on CB. I told her I had three and she said CB said I had five. I have had some abandoned accounts from a few years ago. But is that info a model would see?

The only way I have ever known that information is when I ban someone and the widget lets me know it banned the associated accounts as well. Highest number I've ever seen is 12 associated accounts.

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
The only way I have ever known that information is when I ban someone and the widget lets me know it banned the associated accounts as well. Highest number I've ever seen is 12 associated accounts.
Does it list accounts or just give a number?

And what qualifies as an associated account?
That part I'm not sure about, honestly. It could be email address, IP address, or credit card info. Or a combination of the above.

I'm not aware of any apps that would give her that information as it is a violation of privacy on its nose but maybe a developer on CB will chime in with more information.

Reactions: Jay_Storm
I would create grey accounts when we were making jokes about something so maybe those are associated. But I only have three active accounts. Weird.

I would create grey accounts when we were making jokes about something so maybe those are associated. But I only have three active accounts. Weird.
It's common for people to have multiple accounts to avoid having a model accuse them of "cheating on her" with another model, but I'm kind of curious about her cunning plan here. Like what was the actual goal in mining for that info?

It's common for people to have multiple accounts to avoid having a model accuse them of "cheating on her" with another model, but I'm kind of curious about her cunning plan here. Like what was the actual goal in mining for that info?

No idea.

But this wouldn't work if models could see all the associated accounts. Too much drama
Which is exactly why you can't see that info, even if she emailed CB support and asked they would tell her that information was private and cannot be discussed.

I just silenced this guy and you'll see at the bottom it also removed 1 addtional account possibly linked to him.

Silence Screen.png

Maybe she suspects she knows which other usernames are his and is trying to confirm the linked accounts by banning one/process of elimination? But I guess that would only work if one of the “possibly linked” accounts that also got banned showed her some indicator that she banned them, and I don’t know how she’d see that if it only gives the number.

If you go directly to a profile of a user you’ve banned, does their page show you any indication that you banned them? For example, by also not letting you view their page, either?

If you go directly to a profile of a user you’ve banned, does their page show you any indication that you banned them? For example, by also not letting you view their page, either?
This is probably the smartest question ever asked by a viewer regarding what happens on a model's end when she bans someone.

1) The user is removed from her followers list and she is removed from his followed list
2) If she checks the ban record it will tell her how many accounts were associated but if she doesn't look and bans someone else, their number is in place (hope that makes sense)
3) We can still view their pages but they cannot see our's while logged in under the banned account

I cannot tell you the number of times a guy has come back after the 30 days and says, "It's so nice to see you again! Where have you been?" Dude, right here the entire time, I banned you, you can't see me for 30 days. You found me again and I usually outright tell them I banned them and they're like "nooooo you did not ban me!" Yes, yes I did. 😁

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smoothie
I cannot tell you the number of times a guy has come back after the 30 days and says, "It's so nice to see you again! Where have you been?" Dude, right here the entire time, I banned you, you can't see me for 30 days. You found me again and I usually outright tell them I banned them and they're like "nooooo you did not ban me!" Yes, yes I did. 😁
Speaking of, it's been just over 30 days since you banned me.

2) If she checks the ban record it will tell her how many accounts were associated but if she doesn't look and bans someone else, their number is in place (hope that makes sense)
So, it only states that for the last person banned?

I think she might be confused by this. I had just arrived when she asked how many accounts I have. No silence or no banned.

This whole thing has me confused but she does seem upset by whatever she has been told.

🤷

So, it only states that for the last person banned?

I think she might be confused by this. I had just arrived when she asked how many accounts I have. No silence or no banned.

This whole thing has me confused but she does seem upset by whatever she has been told.

🤷
I'm more confused that you chose to hide the fact you're her moderator. Why not just have this conversation with her instead of dragging all of us into it? Well me, really.

That is a pretty vague notice. It doesn't say "this user". But I am her mod. I have not been banned or silenced 🤔
maybe you were in another room that is connected to her in some way. possible in the same studio as her or friend of hers figured it out.

I'm more confused that you chose to hide the fact you're her moderator. Why not just have this conversation with her instead of dragging all of us into it? Well me, really.
I wasnt thinking I was hiding anything. She wouldn't tell me what she was talking about so I came here to do some research. She is convinced that I have a secret account and that CB told her I did. It made no sense. But she knows about the three accounts that I use.

And how long could I stay in your room before you ban me again?
Dude, when someone bans you leave them alone.

I think you and I have had pretty constructive convos here. Id like you to stick around. But you will either get run off the forum or banhammered if you stir up old dramas and poke models who have banned you. Just move on.

Do you think you're some kind of savior that makes me want to invite you back again because you signed up to the ACF site and messaged me within four hours, I gave you my room name, you came in and proceeded to drag me for about an hour "oh here, have some more" and then you were like well I talked about wells and I had three people come in and tell me they left because you're so fucking boring, not that night but the next day, so you actually cost me money and you can go right ahead and fuck right off.

You are literally the reason I will never give anyone on here my name again.

Speaking of, it's been just over 30 days since you banned me.

This is tacky as hell. You’re using the forum to put Vixxen on blast, and try to get other people on here to feel sympathy for you for being banned. Why would you want to stay someplace you’re not wanted…knowing that the model isn’t comfortable with you there? That’s weird af. Move on.

That is a pretty vague notice. It doesn't say "this user". But I am her mod. I have not been banned or silenced 🤔
If you are her mod, why not discuss it with her?

Sorry, maybe I am naive, but I would expect there would be some sort of friendship / association / familiarity between a model and her mods, which should enable open, mature and adult communication.

Dude, when someone bans you leave them alone.

I think you and I have had pretty constructive convos here. Id like you to stick around. But you will either get run off the forum or banhammered if you stir up old dramas and poke models who have banned you. Just move on.

Do you think you're some kind of savior that makes me want to invite you back again because you signed up to the ACF site and messaged me within four hours, I gave you my room name, you came in and proceeded to drag me for about an hour "oh here, have some more" and then you were like well I talked about wells and I had three people come in and tell me they left because you're so fucking boring, not that night but the next day, so you actually cost me money and you can go right ahead and fuck right off.

You are literally the reason I will never give anyone on here my name again.

This is tacky as hell. You’re using the forum to put Vixxen on blast, and try to get other people on here to feel sympathy for you for being banned. Why would you want to stay someplace you’re not wanted…knowing that the model isn’t comfortable with you there? That’s weird af. Move on.

Are you trying to be funny? or are you just a dick?

Didn't realize I struck such a nerve. It was a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.