AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can an MFC Camgirl have a Personal Room Admin?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2013
I am just a Plat. Prem Member on MFC, and don't claim to be an MFC guru. However, over time you pick up things, especially if you are technology oriented. So sometimes girls I am friends with might ask me for advice on how to get guys to their room, how to entice them to tip, etc. All I can do is give my perspective as a guy, since I have many years (48 as of this writing) experience as one!

Sometimes I even get tech questions - how to fix a webcam or laptop, how to make banners, or graphics, create a new profile, etc.

I had a camgirl friend ask me recently if I knew a way that she could allow me to act as her room "admin", so I could do stuff like change the topic, ban as needed, turn on/off guest/member chat, etc. She obviously trusts me, and I spend about 80-90% of my MFC time in her room, and when she is on, I am almost always there. She just wants to be able to give more attention to the guys, and if she is in the middle of certain activities it is quite inconvenient and spoils the mood if she has to do these things herself.

Does anyone here know if that is possible? Where can she go to find out how to set that up? Any experience/advice on doing this? I don't want her doing anything that's not allowed or could cause her problems.

Thanks in advance!
Gary

PullMeHarder said:
I am just a Plat. Prem Member on MFC, and don't claim to be an MFC guru. However, over time you pick up things, especially if you are technology oriented. So sometimes girls I am friends with might ask me for advice on how to get guys to their room, how to entice them to tip, etc. All I can do is give my perspective as a guy, since I have many years (48 as of this writing) experience as one!

Sometimes I even get tech questions - how to fix a webcam or laptop, how to make banners, or graphics, create a new profile, etc.

I had a camgirl friend ask me recently if I knew a way that she could allow me to act as her room "admin", so I could do stuff like change the topic, ban as needed, turn on/off guest/member chat, etc. She obviously trusts me, and I spend about 80-90% of my MFC time in her room, and when she is on, I am almost always there. She just wants to be able to give more attention to the guys, and if she is in the middle of certain activities it is quite inconvenient and spoils the mood if she has to do these things herself.

Does anyone here know if that is possible? Where can she go to find out how to set that up? Any experience/advice on doing this? I don't want her doing anything that's not allowed or could cause her problems.

Thanks in advance!
Gary
This is not possible on MFC.

As far as I'm aware, the room admin ban feature is only available @ chaturbate. lots of girls let a trusted friend/member help out with the other stuff in chat, vid forwarding, token counts, etc etc...

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
There is no way to have a room admin.

However I have a trusted member and friend over 2 yrs do a lot of burden-saving tasks for me, and my room knows him as a general authority (someone asks a question about vids and im busy, he'll answer).
However, I asked him to do this, not the other way around... just fyi. Occasionally I get guys that want to be 'helpful' but actually they are taking MORE of my time training them to do the tasks.

I've also tried hiring an assistant. That didn't work out long term, but initially it paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.