AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can not spend tokens as a viewer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2023
Good evening.
I talked to a viewer who is regularly in the same room with me via PM because I know him a little bit.
He has always been a big tipper and it suddenly stopped. So I asked him if everything was okay.
He answered that he had tokens on his account, but chaturbate has them on hold, so he can not tip them.
The discussion did not go any further because I was busy and had to leave. And I have not seen him since then.

I have heard that the tokens of broadcasters have been on hold when there was a problem CB wanted to investigate.
But I have never heard of that in case of a viewer-only account. He was or is not banned whatsoever.

Is that possible?

Good evening.
I talked to a viewer who is regularly in the same room with me via PM because I know him a little bit.
He has always been a big tipper and it suddenly stopped. So I asked him if everything was okay.
He answered that he had tokens on his account, but chaturbate has them on hold, so he can not tip them.
The discussion did not go any further because I was busy and had to leave. And I have not seen him since then.

I have heard that the tokens of broadcasters have been on hold when there was a problem CB wanted to investigate.
But I have never heard of that in case of a viewer-only account. He was or is not banned whatsoever.

Is that possible?
Yes it is possible and it usually takes about a week to get fixed. Sometimes less than that. I know of a couple of people that it happened to and things got cleared up with no problems for them. I do have to say that they will probably not be notified when it is cleared up

And it is usually for the same reasons as the model accounts being on hold

Reactions: basileus
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.