AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can you make emotes larger on MFC ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2013
i am talking about emotes that you don't have to click on them to see all the wording thank you for any advice you can offer :)

If you do a search on this forum, you'll probably find extremely detailed information on this in older posts--but I'll give you my general understanding:

Emotes are limited to a maximum height (for some reason I think it's 50px--but don't quote me on that). Any emote/gif that is uploaded with a height greater than this maximum height will be scaled down and will only be visible at its original larger size by clicking it and having it pop up in a larger window. So if you make your image fit within that height restriction, I'm pretty sure the width can be significantly longer, thus the many existing long banner like images on MFC.

There are some emotes/gifs/images/whatevers that are larger than the height restriction, but I'm pretty sure these were submitted before MFC implemented the height restriction. So as far as I know, there is no way to get around the guideline--you just gotta make your image fit that 50px restriction, or just hope that people are willing to click. :-D

I've recently been seeing a HUGE emote too. At first glance it takes up most of the chat screen. But Surferman got creative and broke it up into 8 emotes that all fit together (much like Holly Hanna did for her video lists)

fu1fu
fu3fu
fu2fu
fu8fu
fu7fu
fu5fu
fu6fu
fu4fu
Is the order in case you were wondering. Why the odd number order i don't know. :think:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_18_2013 , 2_52_03 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_18_2013 , 2_52_03 AM.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot - 10_18_2013 , 2_50_37 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_18_2013 , 2_50_37 AM.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot - 10_18_2013 , 2_54_48 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_18_2013 , 2_54_48 AM.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: AmyLemon and Gen
There are quite a few emotes that are segmented like that that I've seen. Tay___ made several and HollyHanna uses hers all the time to show her vids quite effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.