AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cant Upload Photos from Other sites(Of Me)To MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JinKo

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 17, 2015
extralunchmoney.com
Tumblr Username
blacknerdybabe
MFC Username
CherishSmooch
Chaturbate Username
cherishsmooch
Okay,So recently I was going to Upload some photos to my profile that were PERFECT!But then I saw that it said I couldn't upload any photos from other sites,Even if they were of me.

1.Thats Crazy,Its pictures of me,I should be able to post them

2.It is incredibly difficult to take certain angles right.I know that s not their problem but as the person in the person in the photo Im obviously giving them consent to have it on the website and I really dont think other cam sites give a shit.I dont have time to get my ass settled ine the exact same position After I just got comfortable on my bed(Well I actually do but comfort is key for me sooo....)

How deep does this rule go?

I haven't ever actually heard of this rule being enforced (didn't actually know it was a rule either!!)

Me either until I checked today.How can that even be a rule,And how can they think its a smart thing to make a rule?Sexy photos bring in more customers,If im restricted to only posting new photos to a camsite(As in I cant post photos from other sites)Im going to get a bit aggitated and may not post at all.

Besides that,No site owns 100% or even half of that of a photo of you(Atleast not in the camming world).If It was for copyright that would be one thing but I highly doubt that is an issue,Or a realistic one if they think it is.

I think they just don't want their competition being advertised. So they mean (as I understood it, anyway) that no pictures from Chaturbate/SM/etc that show the site's logo/branding. If you have personal pictures of yourself that you're using as avatars or on profiles for other sites, you should be fine, just as long as there isn't any branding that could hinder MFC.

I think they just don't want their competition being advertised. So they mean (as I understood it, anyway) that no pictures from Chaturbate/SM/etc that show the site's logo/branding. If you have personal pictures of yourself that you're using as avatars or on profiles for other sites, you should be fine, just as long as there isn't any branding that could hinder MFC.
If thats the Case then I'll Be happy because my Extra Sexy Pictures I refuse to Have try to replicate.They are too perfect :(

Status
Not open for further replies.