AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cashapp alternative for Australian models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alicemaybe

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 28, 2016
Hi guys!

I see a lot of SWers on Twitter selling photosets and videos and so on for Cashapp payments. I'm in Australia and can't get Cashapp or Venmo. What do my fellow Aussie models use to receive cash tributes and payments? I know paypal is off the table (bastards), and I'm not sure what other payment app I can use to receive cash relatively anonymously from international clients.

Thanks in advance!

There's nothing, sadly. Except for crypto currency, which I refuse to touch.
I have the same issue here in New Zealand. There's just nothing for us, aside from Paypal.

If I might suggest - try IndieBill! They only take 15% and they're happy to pay you out as long as you have like, I think the minimum is $12? Could be wrong but it's a very small amount. Payouts under $100 cost $4 to send and they do it direct deposit, and as long as it's not on a weekend or right before, DD usually hits my NZ account within 1-2 days, kinda like a Paypal transfer.

Hey! Beemit is the Aus equivalent to Cashapp. Its owned by 3 of the big 4 but there is no account info shared. Just "username" sent you money

No pressure but if you use my code QQ8ZXT we both get 5$ when you verify :)

Last edited:
I was wondering this as well, hopefully at some point they will do international :I
And same as the lovely girl above, i'm in NZ too.
I actually have my pronouns in my signature below and I'm not a girl ^^

Hey! Beemit is the Aus equivalent to Cashapp. Its owned by 3 of the big 4 but there is no account info shared. Just "username" sent you money

No pressure but if you use my code QQ8ZXT we both get 5$ when you verify :)

Hey, Eleanor! I've heard of Beemit and I have two Aussie clients looking for easier ways to send mons. Does Beemit allow fake names at all? Does it hide your identity?

Reactions: EleanorGee
Hey, Eleanor! I've heard of Beemit and I have two Aussie clients looking for easier ways to send mons. Does Beemit allow fake names at all? Does it hide your identity?

It let's you set an @ Name. When you get a payment/send what you see is [ $10 revived from @ Name for __] according to Beemits faq all transaction are encrypted.

"Beem It is very secure - all your important information is encrypted so people can’t access it. We authenticate every transaction and have real time fraud monitoring. So you can just sit back and relax.
Your information is also secure. We only share your data for government regulations for security and fraud purposes."

Status
Not open for further replies.