AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB account banned with no explanation please help @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2021
Hey @punker barbie , I hope you are well. My account was banned 10 days ago without explanation and I still haven't heard anything from the support team. I just sent them another email and this is the first one that I actually got the automated response to, although it did not give me a ticket number. The account name is holenextdoor and it's attached to smoothbangerandbeans@gmail.com. I literally have no clue what the ban is about, but I am concerned because in the 2 months leading up to it, I had 2 or 3 separate warnings that were erroneous (and confirmed erroneous from the support staff even). I don't know why that kept happening, and I never got a response when I expressed my concern that it kept happening and I asked what we can do to be sure it doesn't keep happening. Obviously I was worried that if I kept getting warnings when I did nothing wrong that something worse could happen. And then I get banned. I'm wondering if maybe they have something to do with one another? No idea though, just a guess.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is my only source of income while I'm traveling, and it's been very stressful having to just sit here with no information. I have attached a screenshot of the last time they apologized for incorrectly giving me a warning too just in case its helpful.

Thanks again for reading and take care!

Clipboard01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.