AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chartubate account Terminated

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2023
Hi @punker barbie my Chartubate account was terminated on 14 September, I have reached Chartubate support and they didn't restore my account, they responded that I they believe I assisted someone else to provide them with wrong identity, to be honest I didn't assist anyone, I have worked on Chartubate for so long and I have never cashed out my tokens, I had over nine thousands tokens in my account, I didn't get paid. I love working on Chartubate, that's only my means of survival right now, please help me get my account back. I will appreciate.
Thank you

Hello @lissa254 Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
@punker barbie please see this. This is the reply I have got from the chartubate support, I'm so stressed and depressed, I need to get my account back, get paid, I don't have any other means of survival. I'm so sorry chartubate support, forgive me please.
The response i got is attached below. Please read it @punker barbie .

Thank you for your email and patience while your request for an appeal of your permanent ban was considered.

As a courtesy and with no obligation to do so, we have reviewed the violation at issue and the action taken by our team. We would note, before discussing our review of this matter, that the Chaturbate Terms are very clear that we have zero-tolerance for individuals who submit fraudulent identification or identification that does not belong to them, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law.

As you are aware, the violation at issue was identification submitted by you which our review indicated is fraudulent or otherwise does not belong to you. As a courtesy, the identification you previously submitted was reviewed again, and the identification fraud was reconfirmed. Our public and internal policies are very clear that the immediate permanent ban of all individuals involved is the only outcome for such a serious violation.

We are unable to assist further and may not respond to emails.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

This email is a service from Chaturbate. Delivered by

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.