AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaterbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2016
Twitter Username
@bunny_lovexoxo
Chaturbate Username
bunny_lovexoxo
So I was on chaterbate last night and for some reason the admin kept turning my camra off. I couldn't figure out why the admin kept doing it tho becuse I was on cam, in the middle of a show and he would turn it off on me. I wasn't doing anything but singing and dancing, I could turn the camra back on but it was a little annoying cuz he did this 3 times during my show. I didn't get an email saying I had a warning and could brodcast again this morning.

So I was on chaterbate last night and for some reason the admin kept turning my camra off. I couldn't figure out why the admin kept doing it tho becuse I was on cam, in the middle of a show and he would turn it off on me. I wasn't doing anything but singing and dancing, I could turn the camra back on but it was a little annoying cuz he did this 3 times during my show. I didn't get an email saying I had a warning and could brodcast again this morning.
Were you wearing that mask?

I thought most sites require you to show your face at certain points in the show. This is probably so you fo not switch yourself out another person. however as I do not know the rules well for chaturbate and if this is untrue I will shut up now. or the dude is a dick.

I thought most sites require you to show your face at certain points in the show. This is probably so you fo not switch yourself out another person. however as I do not know the rules well for chaturbate and if this is untrue I will shut up now. or the dude is a dick.
MFC for sure requires you to show your face, but I don't believe thats so for CB. Two of my favorites on that site also hide/mask their face so I'll be pretty pissed if they start banning that

Chaturbate allows mask. If something is against the rules chaturbate usually just bans and investigates later....

MFC for sure requires you to show your face, but I don't believe thats so for CB. Two of my favorites on that site also hide/mask their face so I'll be pretty pissed if they start banning that

I get what you are saying, but honestly I see masks as liability for a site. People could really exploit that. But again, I am not an expert, I dont wear masks (except for a blindfold ;)), and then again it could be against fair employment issue because anxiety could be considered a disability (not that that is why you or anyone uses masks uses them) and employers MUST make reasonable accomodations (but again probably depends on where the company is based out of).

If you didn't get a warning and was able to get back, it seems more likely to be just a glitch. You can experience them on Cb often. Sometimes cams freeze or you can appear as offline to some users too.

Some girls use masks to protect themselves from being recognized. It doesn't give 100% warranty but if someone feels more comfortable wearing mask, it's OK with me :) Also, you can create unique looks with them.

I use a mask to protect my privecy during my shows and avoid face reconizition.

my mask only covers my eyes and nose thus its not hiding that I am me just throwing off face reconizition some what.

I think if they were to ban masks I would not use their site. CB has me approved with my mask in my approval photo so I doubt it was happening becuse of my mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.