AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account keeps getting banned but want to apply

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2017
Chaturbate Username
BoziPetite
So I got refused last summer for a Chaturbate account although I was and am 18, but decided to wait a little longer as others suggested. Now 8 months later I want to apply again but I can't make a new account without getting banned immediately and when I contact support: I either get no response or that they can't do anything because my account is banned.

What should I do now? (I'm a guy btw) Help would be appreciated! :)

How long have you waited for a reply from support? A friend of mine had her id rejected (that was okay to do though as there was no English in that document) and the account got banned. When she had the correct id, she made a new account, which was again banned after just some seconds (identified by cookie, ip, something else? No idea). She sent a mail to support, telling them that she wants to upload a new id but can't, since the account is banned. Answer from support took a couple of hours. It was not unbanned but she could access the page to upload her new id (direct link in mail from support), it was approved and the account was unbanned and she was good to go.

I wish there another "state" for an account, when there are problems with an id. "Ban" sounds so harsh and like a violation of terms, when in fact all that cb wanted was a new id but yeah, the only reaction cb knows then is a ban.

Upvote 0
How long have you waited for a reply from support? A friend of mine had her id rejected (that was okay to do though as there was no English in that document) and the account got banned. When she had the correct id, she made a new account, which was again banned after just some seconds (identified by cookie, ip, something else? No idea). She sent a mail to support, telling them that she wants to upload a new id but can't, since the account is banned. Answer from support took a couple of hours. It was not unbanned but she could access the page to upload her new id (direct link in mail from support), it was approved and the account was unbanned and she was good to go.

I wish there another "state" for an account, when there are problems with an id. "Ban" sounds so harsh and like a violation of terms, when in fact all that cb wanted was a new id but yeah, the only reaction cb knows then is a ban.
Mmm, I might try that again, but in the past they also just replied with a "Sorry we can't help you because your account is banned". But thanks anyways! :)

Upvote 0
Reactions: Mintx
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.