AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate adds Skrill as payout option.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2020
Hey there,

Got a notification that chaturbate now offers payouts using SKRILLS.

Here is their tweet

From what I can tell it is a wallet platform meaning the money transfer from cb to skrills will be instant. But from skrill to bank account can take some time. Currently the limit for payout is 1.25% Processor Fee, $25 max. Don't know if $25 max is daily limit or not.

This is the first time I have heard of Skrills and I have a few questions.

Is it even sex work safe ?

Can I hide my identity if I use it for direct payment from a payer.

Have you used Skrills? What are your thoughts?

Upvote 0
Well, MFC also pays on Skrill.
I don't know is it safe for SW but I got succesfully payment from MFC there.
About 25$ max, this is what is listed on CB: Payment by Skrill (1.25% Processor Fee, $25 max) *NEW
I think 25$ is the max comission they take when they send you payment, but I am not sure.
Does any other camming page pays on Skrill?

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
I tried to define skrill as I will not withdraw anything before long... And I understand that these "25$ max" is the maximum amount they'll charge you (the Fee is limited) and not the maximum amount you can withdraw... This based on minimum you can choose = 50$ ^^

1597928018509.png

Upvote 0
I really need for more people to test skrill that are in other countries aside from usa/canada. Someone in colombia told me the withdrawal limit from skrill to bank account was super low for them but they may have done something wrong or needed to do an extra verification step or something because it was so low it wouldn't have even had a point in having a skrill account.

Upvote 0
I really need for more people to test skrill that are in other countries aside from usa/canada. Someone in colombia told me the withdrawal limit from skrill to bank account was super low for them but they may have done something wrong or needed to do an extra verification step or something because it was so low it wouldn't have even had a point in having a skrill account.
I need that too. I live in south america and still trying to choose/understand all the payment methods lol I'm going crazy.

Upvote 0
I need that too. I live in south america and still trying to choose/understand all the payment methods lol I'm going crazy.
Well if you open a skrill account and send me a PM with the email ill be happy to send you a small amount of cash if you let us know the results. the colombian i spoke to said she got a message that there was a 11665 COP limit which is like 3 US dollars so that doesn't make sense at all so i assume she missed some important step or something.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.