AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Analytics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re : better axis explanation - will look into it - right now left side is follower growth rank (top rank = 1, best of all performers), right side is follower rank - they have a different scale and range so it seemed better to have them separate. If it's confusing I can also split this chart into to separate charts.

On to new features!

Tip Menus
A previous update had introduced tip frequencies which allow you to see what types of tips are working - but you still had to make the translation to your tip menu to actually see. Support for tip menu management helps bridging this gap.

The Tips section now includes a Tip Menu editor enabling you to enter a name and token amount for each item in your tip menu. Tip frequencies over the review time period are then automatically matched to the right item in your tip menu, and also displayed in a new Tip Menu tab in each cam session deep dive.

tip_menu_editor.pngtip_menu_camsession_picks.gif

As a reminder the new URL is https://cbcaminsights.com and the waitlist is open 😉

This marks the last feature update for the beta and the start of the limited early release for an early adopters group. If you want to be part of the early adopters group send me direct message here or a Twitter DM to sign up!

Attachments

• tip_menu_camsession_picks.png
    tip_menu_camsession_picks.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
Big update - Finally launched!!
Added a number of features I haven't covered here yet, like more flexible time ranges for sessions and a full fledged cam session notes editor (tags still to come).

camsession_notes4.gif

analytics_camsession.gif

time_ranges2.png time_ranges3.png

And finally launch day! I'm excited to see what the future holds and hope many of you will come along for the ride and of course get the maximum value out of it as a cam performer! :h:

You can sign up
here for a free account, the free account has the same stats as CB Explorer but for an extended period of time - 4 months currently. Once you have created a free account there are options to signup for a paid monthly or yearly subscription with the full feature set with a one week free trial to check it out for free.

As a reminder the new URL is
https://cbcaminsights.com and signups are now open! 😉

Attachments

• time_ranges3.png
    time_ranges3.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 2
Is the session data available for sessions prior to signing up, or is it only logged from the moment of signing up?

@cbhours - you mean why do tags at all, or why are tags not ready? If the latter, it's because I had to do things in some order, was prioritizing performer requests!
I believe that tags will be the most important thing, the information is simply too useful, you could even do like some sort of inner session tags like for example they could set a tag to activate by click like a tag [[Dildo Ride]] that they might push when they begin to perform a dildo ride goal and then they can toggle it again when they stop. They can later use this to analyze what kind of impact it had.

Reactions: cbexplorer

So I love the idea overall. The actual labels you use above need explanation, so finding an interface where selecting a type of data provides an information overlay would be nice.

Thinking about the bigger picture, it would be nice to have different versions of this graph that provide different groupings. For example, it would be nice to see anonymous and registered users, since that metric seems to mean a lot to CB. It would be nice to have anonymous, registered users without tokens, and registered users with tokens. Tracking various relationships against registered users with tokens probably means a lot to someone building a business, since that is your actual customer pool.

• Helpful!
Reactions: cbexplorer
This would be great if it could be utilized for MFC and stripchat to do splitcamming analysis. I'd love to be able to track what show and times work best on each site and compare. I have rough ideas of it in my head but don't want to spend all the time it would take to break everything out.

Thank you all for the feedback so far, really appreciate it! Two new features landed today:

1) Stripe Billing portal integration on the User Settings tab - this is really just a button for subscribers so that it's super easy to manage your subscription aka unsubscribe 😢 via the new Stripe billing dashboard - no emails or other manual processes necessary. This simplifies trials / cancellations quite a bit.

2) First cut of session tagging
Cam session tagging allows you to tag any of your cam sessions with custom tags - ultimately these will be searchable / filterable in the session list and the overview, so that you can get an overview what type of cam sessions produce what results. Filtering etc. to come in a future update.

tags_add.gif

Signups are open at
https://cbcaminsights.com ;)

I signed up for a trial of the pro plan and am so far pretty impressed, and plan on keeping a paid account. I don't know if there are other services like this, but I've already been able to start gathering some insight (particularly with hashtag usage and tip menu item popularity) after a couple cam sessions. Being able to track my most popular nights is nice because I'd like to put my most popular stream of the month up on my OnlyFans, and this will make it easier to figure out which night that is. I'm excited to see how the stats fill out once I have a lot more streams logged in it.

One thing I'd like to see is some way to import some info from nights before signing up to the service (particularly tip history!) so I can apply the tip analytics (tip amount popularity, total tips per user, etc.) I know there's another tool that you can paste your tip history into that provides some of this, but being able to add those details to my Insights somehow would be great and definitely provide a greater value for new users.

Didn't update this in a while - new features added in the meantime of course! :)

Cam Session filtering
tag filtering
Based on the recently introduced cam session tagging, now you can also filter the list of your cam sessions based on those tags, affecting both your session list as well as related views like the overview dashboard. To make this fun as well as being useful of course we've also added emoji support for this - paste any emoji into the tag box and it's going to be part of your tag and displayed in your filter options.

Tags and filtering together allow you to easily distinguish between the different shows you are doing and seeing quickly at a glance how they are doing versus other types of shows (e.g. on token earnings, viewers etc.) - another way of determining what's working and what's not to maximize your earnings potential. Time to get organized! 📂

Cam Sessions in context
tag filtering
See how good your cam session times are relative to Chaturbate overall traffic with the new CB Cam Insights cam sessions in context feature live now in the Schedule section. Anecdotally Chaturbate cam traffic peaks at daily at early evening Eastern time - but there are peaks and troughs throughout the day you can use to optimize your cam times - and of course the number of competing cams at that time plays a role too.

Celebrating true fans
fanclub memberships
Celebrate the returning loyal fans 🤩 that tipped in previous cam sessions and are back tipping now - call them out on cam for tip-iversaries 🎉 so that they can have their moment!
As a new feature in the "True Fans" tab in your cam session deep dives, this data is tracked even for your live cam session so you can use it during your broadcasts to call out returning tipping fans - make them even more loyal by rewarding their loyalty!

Tweeting top tippers
tracking private time tracking private time
Added a Twitter widget to the top tippers list for your cam session deep dives so that you can easily tweet out the top 3 tippers 📣 after finishing your session.

As a reminder the new URL is https://cbcaminsights.com and signups are of course open! 😉

It's been a while since I updated this thread (also apologies for the huge images in the last update, did not realize until it was too late).
There's been a number of feature additions since last month, hold your breath! ;)

Showing percentage changes on dashboard overview​

percentage-changes_dashboard.gif

Now showing percentage gains/losses compared to previous time period for all major stats on the main dashboard section. This enables you to quickly see your performance in context to 7, 14, or 30 days ago, showing your relative progress! 📈🔥 (and get that true dashboard feeling of course! 🤖)

Testimonials on landing page​

1608107427930.png1608107501500.png

Added testimonials to the landing page with actual customer feedback🤩 - glad to see CB Cam Insights is proving to be a useful tool!
Thank you for your support and the great feedback @juliette_garden, @newivy_CB , @SunnieDayz1 and @KaileeShy 🙏😊

Quick Pick Additions​

Added this month/last month to the time range quick picks, if either of those are chosen a tweet button will show up in your top tippers list so that you can easily tweet out the top tippers for last month, or the current month so far.

1608107465320.png

Viewer and Follower updates widget​

Just released a new widget for the CB Cam Insights Cam Session Deep dives: Viewer and Followership updates! See at what time in the show you added the most new followers 🤩 and where you lost your viewers! 📉
Available now for all new cam sessions and 2 weeks back! 🎉🥳

viewer-followers-stats.gif

Feedback widget​

Added a nice feedback / bug report widget in the top menu that will result in an email to Support when you use it. You can use it to report problems and bugs (it also supports taking a screenshot of your current CB Cam Insights window) as well as giving feedback and feature ideas - 💡 are 🔑 to improving CB Cam Insights!

feedback-widget.gif

Better mobile support​

Spent some time to make the dashboard overview, session list and cam session deep dives responsive so they render nicely on phones - will take more time on other views to convert but it expect it to happen for key views over the next few weeks! No reason to use your laptop now to check your cam stats! 📱📈

responsiveDesign-sessionlist.gif responsiveDesign-sesiondetails.gif

Dashboard graphs by date and fixed side menu​

The overview dashboard graphs now show just one data point per day, if necessary combining the stats of multiple cam sessions - this makes the overview much more appropriate and useful for cam performers that do multiple cam sessions per day. Additionally the side menu now is fixed in place so you won't have to scroll to the top anymore to find your menu items.

1608107754205.png

Update History​

Made a separate page that lists the site updates so you can get an overview quickly of what changed when.

Come on over to https://cbcaminsights.com and signup for a free trial! 😉

Attachments

• 1608107230763.png
    1608107230763.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 3
I have a question. The model whose room I mod shows as streaming 720p on your site, but she is streaming 1080p60. Why is that?

I have a question. The model whose room I mod shows as streaming 720p on your site, but she is streaming 1080p60. Why is that?
Long story short, updating this requires a crawler to encounter the room live and see what resolution it's broadcasting it - so it's a very lagging data point and sometimes might be very outdated. If you PM me the model I can manually update it!
(Also for context this question is about CB Explorer, completely separate from CB Cam Insights )

Haven't updated this thread in a while, so here's what's happened with CB Cam Insights during December & January !

The most recent feature additions or changes to the product are:
  • More Info in Cam Session List
  • Dashboard graphs are now grouped by date
  • The side menu is now fixed in place
  • A new tip menu distribution pie chart for cam session deep dives
  • Added an FAQ
  • Launched Achievements

More Info in Cam Session List

tag filtering
The cam session list now provides more detailed information by default, showing all the tags you have assigned as well as how viewers and earnings compare to your average, assigning different colors ranging from red (much worse) to orange (worse), to black (about the same) to green (better).

Dashboard graphs by date and fixed side menu

fanclub memberships
The overview dashboard graphs now show just one datapoint per day, if necessary combining the stats of multiple cam sessions - this makes the overview much more appropriate and useful for cam performers that do multiple cam sessions per day.
Additionally the side menu now is fixed in place so you won't have to scroll to the top anymore to find your menu items.

Added a tip menu distribution pie chart

tip menu distribution pie chart
Added a tip menu distribution pie chart to the cam session deep dives to easily see tip volume across your tip menu items for that cam session.

Added an FAQ

FAQ
Added an FAQ to answer some of the questions you might have to determine if CB Cam Insights is for you and how it can help you and make you more successful as a cam performer on Chaturbate.

Launched achievements

achievements
What better way to start 2021 than to review your achievements and milestones in your Chaturbate career from the last year? From follower milestones, daily viewer highlights to your record cam rankings they are all captured here. This feature is the start of an entirely new section in the product and is also available to Basic Free users, with achievement going back for the last 4 months for them.
Subscribers get more info to capture records set in analyzed cam shows such as token, purchase and earnings records that are updated daily to call out new records.

Update History

The feature update history going back to October 2020 is also available as a Web version here.

Reactions: NotYou
Still behind a bit on the updates - Here's what's happened with CB Cam Insights during January & February! I will catch up eventually!
As a reminder the new URL is now https://cbcaminsights.com

More info in tips-from-tipper dialog​

The tips-from-tipper dialog now also shows the total tokens and money equivalent a tipper has tipped you.

tipper_dialog_money.png

Long-term income charts​

The overview dashboard now has a link to more in-depth long-term income tracking - just hover over the Income mini graph!
This update includes long-term incoming tracking grouped by week or month - after your income has been tracked for a few months this gives you a great long-term overview how your income is trending.
Future updates will add links to other of the overview stats - stay tuned 😉

longterm-income.gif

Total income tracking with token history uploads​

The Chaturbate token import data is now used for the dashboard overview giving you a complete picture of your Chaturbate earnings.
This has been rolled out to all subscribers that uploaded token history so far - if you want complete Chaturbate income tracking, this is for you!

dashboard_overview_tokenimport.png

Tips-from-tipper modal with sum of tips​

The CB Cam Insights tips-from-tipper modal now also has an area chart with the sum of tips so far for any tipper that tipped more than 10 times.
If you want detailed stats about your Chaturbate tippers, this is for you!

tips_overtime_accumulated.png

Token history uploads​

Added a new section for subscribers to enable importing token history from Chaturbate so that we can extract Offline and Private token tips for you and show this data along with your other earnings. This will give you a more complete picture of your earnings.

This is a Beta feature, in fact it needs your help to be completed - for now, the uploaded data will just be stored securely. Once a few users have uploaded their tokens for analysis and we're confident that we can successfully analyze the data and correctly extract Private and Offline tokens, we will make this data available to you.

Update from March: This feature now enables import of tips, purchases and private cam shows and is reflected in the overall income!

token_history_uploads.png

Tag management is responsive!​

The CB Cam Insights tag management is now more optimized for smaller screen sizes, including mobile.

tag_manage.png

Better dashboard charts and remembering settings​

The charts on the dashboard overview are now a little bit larger and have better contrast/colors and there's now also a 60 days back quick pick. CB Cam Insights will now remember your search settings, so when you reload it's all still how you left it - including your quickpicks / # of days back your graphs go and your tag filters. Saving you more clicks!

minigraphs.png

Update History​

The feature update history going back to October 2020 is also available as a Web version here.

Here's what's happened with CB Cam Insights during March! I will catch up eventually!
As a reminder the new URL is now https://cbcaminsights.com

Hashtag join distribution​

Both Value subscribers as well as Pro subscribers that have the CB Cam Insights Chrome extension configured now can see the number of people that joined a cam session using any of their Chaturbate tags or via the online announcement.

This enables you to see which of your tags actually bring in viewers - keep the successful ones and experiment with the others.

hashtags_distribution.png

Added Value plans​

Two new plans have been added to provide better value for independent models on Chaturbate. Both the Value and the Value Plus plan are cheaper than the monthly Pro plan, but require the installation and configuration of the CB Cam Insights Chrome extension.

More details and the comparison of all plans at https://cbcaminsights.com/join

value_plans.png

Achievements now track highest tip​

The achievements section for subscribers now also include the highest tip in a cam session. This update was applied retroactively and includes the history over time back to the start of your subscription.

achievements_highest-tip.png

Long-term income/h chart and trendlines​

The overview dashboard now has a link to a more in depth long-term income/h tracking, showing how it trended since you joined CB Cam Insights - just hover the Income/h mini graph to access it.

Additionally both this new long-term Income/h chart as well as the long-term Income chart now have a trendline.

longterm_income_trendline.png

Update History​

Come on over to https://cbcaminsights.com and sign up for a free trial! 😉

A few more upgrades that bring us into April - getting closer to where CB Cam Insights is now! Besides visual changes the big update is that CB Cam Insights is now also tracking approximate earnings for private camshows based on the performer's minute rate. This gives you a much better picture of your total earnings on Chaturbate - as with tips this data can also be updated by importing your token history from Chaturbate.

Tooltip upgrade​

The long-term income and income/h charts accessible from the overview dashboard got a tooltip 💅 enhancement, also reflecting both the total income for a given week or month and the trend.

longterm_income_tooltip.png

Private Camshow tracking​

This update has been brewing for a while - CB Cam Insights is now tracking private cam shows and resulting income! It's important to note that the start- and end times for private camshows are only approximate, relying on the Chaturbate Affiliate API to deliver that data.

The approximate income from private shows is counted towards the income of the cam session they are a part of and may be corrected using the token import. This gets us closer to reflecting a performer's full income on Chaturbate, making CB Cam Insights all the more useful for tracking.

tracking_private_shows.png

Viewer & Follower charts update​

Upgraded these charts in the cam session deep dives with better alignment of viewer gains/losses as well as much nicer tooltips.
The dashboard overview charts and the tips over time chart also got a tooltip 💅 enhancement, no functional change there though.

viewer_follower_chart_upgrade.png

Update History​

A few more upgrades that bring us into April - getting closer to where CB Cam Insights is now! Besides visual changes the big update is that CB Cam Insights is now also tracking approximate earnings for private camshows based on the performer's minute rate. This gives you a much better picture of your total earnings on Chaturbate - as with tips this data can also be updated by importing your token history from Chaturbate.

Tooltip upgrade​

The long-term income and income/h charts accessible from the overview dashboard got a tooltip 💅 enhancement, also reflecting both the total income for a given week or month and the trend.

longterm_income_tooltip.png

Private Camshow tracking​

This update has been brewing for a while - CB Cam Insights is now tracking private cam shows and resulting income! It's important to note that the start- and end times for private camshows are only approximate, relying on the Chaturbate Affiliate API to deliver that data.

The approximate income from private shows is counted towards the income of the cam session they are a part of and may be corrected using the token import. This gets us closer to reflecting a performer's full income on Chaturbate, making CB Cam Insights all the more useful for tracking.

tracking_private_shows.png

Viewer & Follower charts update​

Upgraded these charts in the cam session deep dives with better alignment of viewer gains/losses as well as much nicer tooltips.
The dashboard overview charts and the tips over time chart also got a tooltip 💅 enhancement, no functional change there though.

viewer_follower_chart_upgrade.png

Update History​

I wish the camsites had a tiny portion of your initiative to improve the experience for broadcasters. Great work!

A few more upgrades for CB Cam Insights that bring us into end of May / early June! The theme of the last month has been more protection for individual CB Cam Insights accounts with their performer configuration and Satisfaction Score tracking!

Account Protection​

Added Chaturbate account verification by adding a verification token to a performer's Chaturbate bio.
Verified Chaturbate accounts gain special protection - Once an account is verified, anyone trying to configure the same Chaturbate user name in CB Cam Insights will also need to verify the account, which is only possible with access to the Chaturbate profile.

account_protection.png

Also added a nice popup with more information when Chaturbate performer configuration failed for you because of existing account protection.

account_configuration_error.png

Give and Take​

For users that imported their token history from Chaturbate via the Token Uploads feature, CB Cam Insights now has an additional section in the Tips&tippers section that allows you to check how much any person you tipped tipped you back. It's a give and take! Is it fair? 🤔

give_and_take.png

Satisfaction Score tracking​

CB Cam Insights is now tracking satisfaction score changes in your cam shows and if there are new up-votes or down-votes, they are highlighted in your cam session deep dive.

satisfaction_score.png

Update History​

Will be updating this thread more gradually as new features or improvements are added - a couple more to share now! :party:

Notifications​

Added in-interface notifications and of course also announced them via.. a notification.

CB Cam Insights will play a much more active role in giving you feedback and information on your achievements and milestones in the near future and notifications will play a central role in this. More to come!

notifications.png

Token Imports automated​

CB Cam Insights token imports now are automated and are processed daily - you'll get a nice notification when it's done too! 🔔
Keep those tokens coming!

token_status_notifications.png

Update History​

A couple more updates for the weekend! :party:🎉

Chaturbate performers by region​

The schedule section now also has a chart showing the number of performers online from each region for the last week, for all performers or any specific gender. This allows you to optimize your cam schedule to take advantage of everyone else's cam habits.

performers_byregion.png

Configurable time range for trends charts​

The time range for the charts in the trends section is now configurable - one or four months back for Basic members and additionally 6 months, a year or all available data for subscribers.

trends_timeframe.png

Update History​

A couple more updates for the weekend! :party:🎉

Chaturbate performers by region​

The schedule section now also has a chart showing the number of performers online from each region for the last week, for all performers or any specific gender. This allows you to optimize your cam schedule to take advantage of everyone else's cam habits.

performers_byregion.png
🤔is that part of the cb api? I dont think i recall seeing region but maybe i've missed something

Status
Not open for further replies.