AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Audio Issue?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2016
Hi, I'm a brand new model to Chaturbate. My first show was last night and there was no audio. Nothing I tried (my webcam mic, laptop mic, my nice recording mic) would show up on the audio feedback. Flash recognized them and I was able to select them, their lights were on, however it simply will not pick up audio. My microphones all work outside of Chaturbate. I've tried clearing my cache and cookies, restarting my computer, and no matter what, the audio will not broadcast or even pick up. I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar issue? I have a Macbook Pro with OS X Yosemite. I've contacted Support but I'm seeing on here that Chaturbate support is pretty unreliable.

The webcam and recording worked great, btw. Everything was smoothly running except the audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.