AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate Banned Me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjalan1029

Banhammered
Dec 18, 2018
I don't understand why chaturbate banned me. They sent a notice saying something about my age verification, but I'm 58 years old and I sent them a copy of my ID so I could broadcast and get paid and they banned me. Does anyone know how to contact punker barbie?

Not sure how active you are on CB but no, that is the opposite way around.
The foot fetish people from my experience are the ones who seem to think that it's "only" a foot/feet and so it's free.
Models are constantly harassed with "show feet". This is DURING times when they are fully naked, with a dildo inside their pussy or ass, or god knows what else they are doing and these guys not tipping and asking/demanding feet.. it's funny as a user for me to see it (purely because "dude, she's showing [this] and [that] and is clearly busy mid-orgasm and you want her to stop, move the camera and show her feet for you?), but I suspect it to be extremely annoying and frustrating as a model. Heck, I get frustrated seeing it constantly.

(thinking now, maybe you was being sarcastic, but oh well I have written the above now lol)
???

You said pretty much what I said, which was: "So many times I've seen their simple requests go to demands then their demands go to insults and threats. It seems like their whole day is completely ruined if a model chooses not to take her socks off for them."

Upvote 0
???

You said pretty much what I said, which was: "So many times I've seen their simple requests go to demands then their demands go to insults and threats. It seems like their whole day is completely ruined if a model chooses not to take her socks off for them."
I feel like he was disagreeing with this:
I'm sure that 99% of the foot fetish folk on CB are polite and pay tokens to see their beloved female feature.
and saying that it seems opposite. That 1% are polite, and the other 99% are all dicks about it.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I feel like he was disagreeing with this:

and saying that it seems opposite. That 1% are polite, and the other 99% are all dicks about it.

Exactly. The greys AND coloured (tippers) on CB are all the same it seems when it comes to feet. It's like they have this mentality that because it's *mot* a sexual part of the body (you know like ass, boobs, tits) then it should be shown for free - as with the guy above who said people are discriminating against him.

Reactions: QuinnLane
Upvote 0
The foot fetish guys are constant on CB. I recently got a french pedi just to feel more secure and entice them to tip and take on private shows and I talk it up just as that. I can see how it could make some uncomfortable especially in a large public show. Its something I'd rather take on as a private.

Seems he wont be a user I'll be missing this year. Rude people kill the vibe in the room.

• Hugs
Reactions: s18CM
Upvote 0
100+ averages requests on our room(s) per night for feet, and heels. In the begin, I was ok-ish about it when the model teases the member with the soles of her feet. Until I noticed they take screenshots and print that shit out and hang it on their bedroom wall, and this is where it became creepy. Wanna see us take our socks off, that will cost ya. So, no barefoot anymore considering it is a product, better keep it wrapped and exclusive.

Upvote 0
100+ averages requests on our room(s) per night for feet, and heels. In the begin, I was ok-ish about it when the model teases the member with the soles of her feet. Until I noticed they take screenshots and print that shit out and hang it on their bedroom wall, and this is where it became creepy. Wanna see us take our socks off, that will cost ya. So, no barefoot anymore considering it is a product, better keep it wrapped and exclusive.
[/QUOTE

Thank you so much for this advice!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.