AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate.com - Discrimination of models from the EU?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Punker flat out stated that in your case you were given multiple warnings and you continued-- and the other person you attempted to narc out was warned and STOPPED the behavior.

This person also check the video from 01/03/2017 - it was 14 days after the notification = not baned

We are talking about discrimination here.

Chatrubate himself accepted the terrain and broadcasting in the car, and later blocks it.

Once again-- if you break a rule and get banned, that is not discrimination.

I would watch your video, but they want payment after the first 60 seconds so... that's a no.

According to Punker Barbie-- you've broken the same rule more than once. Perhaps you should be asking HER for clarification if you, in fact, have NEVER broken the rules.....

You are entitled to nothing. As a performer you are using their services like a contractor and they don’t owe you anything beyond your earnings. If they want to ban you forever they can and they wouldn’t need to give you an explanation.

I was banned for driving, not for public places.

Here in the UK, "Driving" is literally just being behind the wheel.
If you are drunk and in your car, you can be in trouble and arrested for that - just being in the car as you have intent, it may be similar with cam sites, at any given second you may start the engine and drive.

It doesn't matter what we think. We can't get you un-banned.
PunkerBarbie can't fix this for you.
The only way your getting unbanned is if you contact chaturbate support and work it out with them.

This.
Maybe accept the fact you was/are wrong, even if you think not. Swallow your pride if you wish to continue to earn and then re-assure CB Support you're not going to be silly and be in a car or public place again. If you enjoy/love/need camming, then stop being in the car if it's had you banned and warned multiple times!

This.
Maybe accept the fact you was/are wrong, even if you think not. Swallow your pride if you wish to continue to earn and then re-assure CB Support you're not going to be silly and be in a car or public place again. If you enjoy/love/need camming, then stop being in the car if it's had you banned and warned multiple times!

why support allows you to broadcast in the car? (See pictures in the attachment - mail - 4),

Attachments

• Mail - 4.png
    Mail - 4.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 17
You are entitled to nothing. As a performer you are using their services like a contractor and they don’t owe you anything beyond your earnings. If they want to ban you forever they can and they wouldn’t need to give you an explanation.

I have rights that are written in the rules of use. If they require them, I will. If I have no right to anything - this is and there is discrimination.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Emberblaze
No, you don't have a right to use their site. That's not something that anyone is inherently entitled to. However, you were given permission to use their site when you agreed to follow their rules. Since you can't seem to do so, they've revoked your permission.

No, you don't have a right to use their site. That's not something that anyone is inherently entitled to. However, you were given permission to use their site when you agreed to follow their rules. Since you can't seem to do so, they've revoked your permission.

Read the rules again.

Read the rules again.
Read what I said again. I don't need to read their rules to know that they make no mention of a performer's *right* to use their site. Because that's not how it works. You are missing the point.

Read what I said again. I don't need to read their rules to know that they make no mention of a performer's *right* to use their site. Because that's not how it works. You are missing the point.

when you read it you will understand, and so you can think what you want. and if you want to be a slave to a chatrubate, this is your choice.

when you read it you will understand, and so you can think what you want. and if you want to be a slave to a chatrubate, this is your choice.
I don't work there, you're the one begging and pleading with them to let you come back to be a "slave " to their site. You seem very confused, and it doesn't appear that you have any interest in logic or reason. Feel free to prove me wrong and show me how it's your right to work on Chaturbate though. Everything contained in this thread so far just goes to further prove that you have been removed from their site with good reason. I personally see no need to review the rules myself, as I don't have any interest in using their services.

I don't work there, you're the one begging and pleading with them to let you come back to be a "slave " to their site. You seem very confused, and it doesn't appear that you have any interest in logic or reason. Feel free to prove me wrong and show me how it's your right to work on Chaturbate though. Everything contained in this thread so far just goes to further prove that you have been removed from their site with good reason. I personally see no need to review the rules myself, as I don't have any interest in using their services.

I will not be working on the chatrubate anymore and I do not want them to unblock me. I just want to show that they do not take our opinions into account and do not want to be responsible for what they say.

I wonder how many of the "shhhh, my grandmother is in the same room", public broadcasts, "taboo" chat rooms would disappear if chaturbate had another placement method than number of users with tokens in the room. On a platform that has grown as big as chaturbate has, this will always give broadcasters an incentive to test how far they can stretch the rules to get a spot on the front page.

Nasti2002, after having received warnings from chaturbate already, why didn't you just stop? Is broadcasting from a car really the only way for you to broadcast? Is it just because you saw another broadcaster doing it? I would never rely on this just by watching the stream if I didn't have all the background info on why the other broadcaster can do what she does.

Ok she admits doing an actual driving show was against the t&c and she was warned/banned but really support have screwed up by not being clear. They should of just said "Do not cam from your car" or in a public place without our consent.

Hardly something that she should be banned over

I expect it was another case of the report abuse button being abused........

Nasti2002, after having received warnings from chaturbate already, why didn't you just stop? Is broadcasting from a car really the only way for you to broadcast? Is it just because you saw another broadcaster doing it? I would never rely on this just by watching the stream if I didn't have all the background info on why the other broadcaster can do what she does.

I got permission to record in the car and support confirmed that he accepts the area (See pictures in the attachment - mail - 4)

Attachments

• Mail - 4.png
    Mail - 4.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Mail - 1.png
    Mail - 1.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 16
I saw some screenshots of your broadcasts. I don't know what terrain photos you sent to support but for me it's absolutely impossible to tell if it was always the same compound. I'm a broadcaster on chaturbate too, I get why you broadcasted the way you did. It grabs attention. But I will also say this, it just had to be clear for you that you were testing how far you can go and now it backfired. After warnings and even bans I would be the most rule complying girl ever to work on chaturbate.

I saw some screenshots of your broadcasts. I don't know what terrain photos you sent to support but for me it's absolutely impossible to tell if it was always the same compound. I'm a broadcaster on chaturbate too, I get why you broadcasted the way you did. It grabs attention. But I will also say this, it just had to be clear for you that you were testing how far you can go and now it backfired. After warnings and even bans I would be the most rule complying girl ever to work on chaturbate.

after suspending my account I obtained permission for transmissions from the car. she did not receive any further warnings. Chaturbate could writer that you can not broadcast in a car.

PS: This time I was blocked for the reasons of "driving a car", not a public area. In fact, I did not drive a car.

I'm not even sure if it was that ONE broadcast that caused the ban. Maybe support even mixed it up with previous bans that you apparently received in their answer. But looking at screenshots I will still say that you were testing how far you could go. So maybe it was just the sum of things that caused the ban now plus the previous warnings and bans. In the end, your broadcasts put a work strain on support, that other models just don't.

Support ressources are limited everywhere and if something or someone takes a lot more of these ressources than others, a lot of companies will just pull the plug from the relation to you.

I'm not even sure if it was that ONE broadcast that caused the ban. Maybe support even mixed it up with previous bans that you apparently received in their answer. But looking at screenshots I will still say that you were testing how far you could go. So maybe it was just the sum of things that caused the ban now plus the previous warnings and bans. In the end, your broadcasts put a work strain on support, that other models just don't.

I think that chaturbate earns enough to maintain a good support unit. And if they block someone, they must tell him what he has been suspended for. Support must provide some evidence so that it would not be a simple notification another model using the button. I sent all evidence to chaturbate that I did not drive, they did not write back. it means they know that I did not ride, but they will never admit that they made a mistake.

I think support did not grow as fast as the number of performers has grown. I have no inside knowledge but it's the impression that I get.

And the real long term "problem" is the placement algorithm in my eyes. When I started first on chaturbate there were around 1,200 female performers max at one time, now I sometimes see more than 3,000 performers online. The task to "seek attention" by any means wasn't so important then as it is now. I'm quite sure many bans and rule violations have their root in finding any way to stand out from the thousands of performers online at the same time. I'm not a huge fan of mfc's camscore system, has its flaws too but it reduces the motivation to do an attention seeking broadcast a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.