AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate.com - Discrimination of models from the EU?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if he works for CB and represents CB in this forum, he is equally responsible for the activities of the portal. If he does not want to take responsibility, he must simply write that he does not provide help and does not represent CB in this forum. Maybe "responsibility" is a big word, but I do not know what other words to use. But I hope that the thought it is understandable

I have NEVER said that I have work for Chaturbate in all the times I've been giving help or advice. In all the time I've been on CB all I've done is asking questions with CB Support & Shirley to confirm the rules so that I can pass it onto the models or users that have asked questions and haven't heard anything back.

I don't mind giving out support to models or users via my page if it helps, I actually do it in real life too providing support and advice to others when its needed.
So do you actually work for chaturbate? Or are you just like some kind of room helper jacked up on Redbull?
I have NEVER said that I have work for Chaturbate in all the times I've been giving help or advice.
nvm. I asked too quick.

I have NEVER said that I have work for Chaturbate in all the times I've been giving help or advice. In all the time I've been on CB all I've done is asking questions with CB Support & Shirley to confirm the rules so that I can pass it onto the models or users that have asked questions and haven't heard anything back.

you misunderstood me, I talk about Shirley

what do you mean?

It was a pretty straightforward question - Why would you cam from a car? There's really only one thing that it means, why cam from a car?

So this thread is going nowhere

If Lovense or somebody would sell a remote control kit, let tippers take control of her vehicle, we could have camgirl races. I bet that would be some hellacious fun.

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
@nasti2002, you state that you believe your account was terminated based on some form of discrimination or bias, but your account was banned for driving while on cam after being warned on four separate occasions not to do so. As far as your report about another independent broadcaster operating their vehicle while broadcasting, we had already warned that independent broadcaster just as we did with you, but the other independent broadcaster stopped the dangerous driving while broadcasting behavior immediately.

@punker_barbie, The account of this person is still active and was in the car yesterday.

Regarding your account, we’re not inclined to reactivate it given your actions, which not only violate our terms but also put you and others in danger.

@punker_barbie, So far, I have not been informed how I danger myself and other people.

But if you would still like to be a member of the Chaturbate community and believe there has been some misunderstanding, you may contact support to discuss how we can be assured that there will not be any further violations of our terms or policies.

@punker_barbie, If the support responded, I could have managed to prove my not guilt. But support is not a strong point of chaturbate. PS: no answer for 14 days.

Summary after 14 days:

Unfortunately, very strange chaturbate works, a lot of models give in the car, but only I was banned for what I did not do. I'm sorry that chaturbate does not want to have a dialogue. There is probably a very large flow of models and support not pay attention to problems.

Thank you all for the posts. Have fun at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.