AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate.com - Discrimination of models from the EU?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not discrimination though. Discrimination would be if CB banned you based on your religion, or race, or sexual orientation etc. Simply banning you and not giving a reason is not discrimination. The CB terms of service clearly states that they can ban a performer for any reason or no reason at all.

here I disagree, because he blocked me and did not want to give reasons. And other models are still broadcasting in the car. Alie are not blocked, they are from the USA. For this here is discrimination, that I am not from the USA

Reading through this thread, mainly considering the input from @nasti2002 and @punker barbie ... I can imagine a scenario where due to CB's general inefficiency, @nasti2002 broke the rules several times, was warned several times, stopped the behaviour (actually driving) after the most recent warning, but had reports reviewed after that last warning for broadcasts that took place prior to that final warning? Maybe I didn't read this closely enough, but this is one case where I'm not entirely sure why we're going after the model? I agree it's not discrimination, I agree it's in CB's rights to block anyone they want, I even agree that of I'd had warnings I'd stop related behaviour completely, but I'm still confused based on what I've read and not jumping to blame @nasti2002.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_ and Slapstick
Reading through this thread, mainly considering the input from @nasti2002 and @punker barbie ... I can imagine a scenario where due to CB's general inefficiency, @nasti2002 broke the rules several times, was warned several times, stopped the behaviour (actually driving) after the most recent warning, but had reports reviewed after that last warning for broadcasts that took place prior to that final warning? Maybe I didn't read this closely enough, but this is one case where I'm not entirely sure why we're going after the model? I agree it's not discrimination, I agree it's in CB's rights to block anyone they want, I even agree that of I'd had warnings I'd stop related behaviour completely, but I'm still confused based on what I've read and not jumping to blame @nasti2002.

It is a matter of attitude mostly, but also, if I go to someone's house and they ask me to take my shoes off nicely, and I disregard it and walk all over their carpet with my rainboots, get kicked out of the house, it is just insane to me to go back in there with my shoes on not only once but three more times and when they are fed up and they kick me out for good say: "the last time it was slippers not shoes! You are discriminating me because I am from Europe!" It's just too much entitlement.

It is a matter of attitude mostly, but also, if I go to someone's house and they ask me to take my shoes off nicely, and I disregard it and walk all over their carpet with my rainboots, get kicked out of the house, it is just insane to me to go back in there with my shoes on not only once but three more times and when they are fed up and they kick me out for good say: "the last time it was slippers not shoes! You are discriminating me because I am from Europe!" It's just too much entitlement.

I can understand that completely, and I'd personally err on the side of safety a lot of the time. On the other hand, if CB will allow some streams from cars and not others, but can't adequately distinguish between streams and deal with reports accurately, that's also on them. And I'm not privvy to all the necessary info to really judge this situation, but it does seem like somewhat of a pattern for CB and other sites as well. So I'm NOT judging either way, but also not so quick to say the model is wrong to feel confused. I do get that there were multiple warnings, but to me this seems like someone who was willing to comply, though they may have taken too long and CB support was delayed.

I can understand that completely, and I'd personally err on the side of safety a lot of the time. On the other hand, if CB will allow some streams from cars and not others, but can't adequately distinguish between streams and deal with reports accurately, that's also on them. And I'm not privvy to all the necessary info to really judge this situation, but it does seem like somewhat of a pattern for CB and other sites as well. So I'm NOT judging either way, but also not so quick to say the model is wrong to feel confused. I do get that there were multiple warnings, but to me this seems like someone who was willing to comply, though they may have taken too long and CB support was delayed.

This is not a case where it is either one of them wrong or the other. In this case they are both wrong, the model and the site. The model seems to be someone impossible to reason with and with an entitlement problem and the site's support is understaffed and has serious communication issues both within the staff and with others. Last time my ID expired I sent them my new one TEN TIMES for weeks before the one on file expired, I kept getting emails from support saying they had updated my file but I kept getting the automated message from the system whenever I broadcasted telling me I would be banned from broadcasting if I didn't submit my new ID. Which is why I kept sending it. After weeks of this Shirley herself told me my file had been updated and to rest easy and then the day my old ID expired I woke up to a banned account. So yeah, CB support is understaffed and has no system in place for handling anything, but that doesn't mean that this model is right to break the TOS several times and keep pushing the issue until she got banned, now it seems like she feels entitled to cam on CB even though she smears the site's reputation by saying they treat us as "slaves". Shitty support is FAR from treating models as slaves.

Nasti2002, I just saw a gif or moving thumbs from your broadcast from March this year. From this it mostly looks clearly like a parked car but there are also parts where the cam position moved and you are clearly using the steelwheel as if you drive and not just give it an occasional push to keep the car alive. Maybe you didn't really drive and the car stood still, but that is impossible to tell for anyone outside of your car. Also consider that this illusion of a driving car that you create might encourage other broadcasters to do the same and really drive the car during a broadcast.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
This is not a case where it is either one of them wrong or the other. In this case they are both wrong, the model and the site. The model seems to be someone impossible to reason with and with an entitlement problem and the site's support is understaffed and has serious communication issues both within the staff and with others. Last time my ID expired I sent them my new one TEN TIMES for weeks before the one on file expired, I kept getting emails from support saying they had updated my file but I kept getting the automated message from the system whenever I broadcasted telling me I would be banned from broadcasting if I didn't submit my new ID. Which is why I kept sending it. After weeks of this Shirley herself told me my file had been updated and to rest easy and then the day my old ID expired I woke up to a banned account. So yeah, CB support is understaffed and has no system in place for handling anything, but that doesn't mean that this model is right to break the TOS several times and keep pushing the issue until she got banned, now it seems like she feels entitled to cam on CB even though she smears the site's reputation by saying they treat us as "slaves". Shitty support is FAR from treating models as slaves.

so far it has not been proven that I have broken the rules. For this, please do not write that I broke something. On the first page chaturbate are promised models that give in [public location] and they are not banned.

so far it has not been proven that I have broken the rules. For this, please do not write that I broke something. On the first page chaturbate are promised models that give in [public location] and they are not banned.

It is your word against Shirley and from your actions on this thread I doubt your good judgement.

This is not a case where it is either one of them wrong or the other. In this case they are both wrong, the model and the site. The model seems to be someone impossible to reason with and with an entitlement problem and the site's support is understaffed and has serious communication issues both within the staff and with others. Last time my ID expired I sent them my new one TEN TIMES for weeks before the one on file expired, I kept getting emails from support saying they had updated my file but I kept getting the automated message from the system whenever I broadcasted telling me I would be banned from broadcasting if I didn't submit my new ID. Which is why I kept sending it. After weeks of this Shirley herself told me my file had been updated and to rest easy and then the day my old ID expired I woke up to a banned account. So yeah, CB support is understaffed and has no system in place for handling anything, but that doesn't mean that this model is right to act like she has.

Fully agree. CB support seems to have been insufficient, and I do think that the model definitely broke some rules. Both were probably wrong. I was mainly commenting on what I think may have been the source of confusion (belated enforcement?), because everyone seemed to jump on the model, and it didn't seem that simple to me. It rarely is. Seems like a case of too little, too late.

I definitely also know that rudeness never (well, rately) helps anyone's case. So I can't defend that. Just echoing general confusion.

Reactions: QuinnLane
Nasti, did you do everything to make it clear that the car was parked all the time to your users and in your video stream?

Nasti, did you do everything to make it clear that the car was parked all the time to your users and in your video stream?

I count that yes, and most importantly I always wrote that I am standing and I am not going. I wrote to anyone that I was driving a car that I did not. And how do you think whether it is convenient to drive a car in this position ??

I have all the recording, if someone wants to, tell u email

Attachments

• Monosnap 2018-03-14 18-00-40.png
    Monosnap 2018-03-14 18-00-40.png
    230.4 KB · Views: 46
10th of March and like I said, mostly it's clear the car is parked but from my perspective there is a time where it looks as if you are driving the car (or creating the illusion of drving it).

I created this thread to see how other models allow such treatment by chaturbate
Not sure what you expect other models to do about it. Everyone revolt against the site because they maybe banned you unfairly, but you clearly want to get back on the site?

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
It is your word against Shirley and from your actions on this thread I doubt your good judgement.

Shirley has been proven wrong in the past, like when a friend of mine was banned multiple times for doing shows with a guy. Despite my friend fwding all the info to show that the account had in fact like many CB account been hacked or phished and that the shows with a guy were not even her and were a video recording.

There is no living person, who hasn't made a mistake. That includes Shirley too, her credibility is still really good in this forum.

Here is my best guess: The OP in fact complied with what support said and parked the car BUT pretended to be driving occasionally (sat in a driver's position, moving steer wheel)

Can you confirm if at any stage while holding the steering wheel you made any kind of vroooom vroooom sounds that may have confused CB support

• Funny!
Reactions: QuinnLane and Mila_
It makes the broadcast appear risky and daring as if the broadcaster could be "caught" by someone during the broadcast. "Forbidden" things on cam attract a huge audience and tokens. It's why you have all these "shhhh, mommy is in same room, doesn't know" or rooms with implied incest on chaturbate. I'm still quite sure many would disappear if the placement algorithm on cb would be another and the ranking doesn't only depend on the number of users in the room. This gives broadcasters motivation to test the boundaries on how far they can go.

Ah, I see, personally that does nothing for me, it just bewilders me sometimes. I've seen the fake office and library thing and I think, meh.

This gives broadcasters motivation to test the boundaries on how far they can go.
I get the thought process, I really do. But honestly, if it's the performer's livelihood and they depend on these earnings, why on earth would they do anything to risk it? I think it indicates a level of immaturity if you can't look past the potential present gain to see the potential future loss, weigh the two against each other, and make the wiser choice.

What I can't understand is that you've actually paid a pirate site money to get your recordings o_O

Regarding your issue.
When you've been warned over doing something most models would stop doing that activity straight away and be in contact between Support & Shirley to make sure everything is fine to do (this could include photographs and detailed explanation of what you're actually doing).

When you're moving your steering wheel on cam and the sun is causing shadows over your car etc it will more than likely give the impression that you are actually driving the car.

CB brought in that broadcasting from a public place was not allowed so this 'could' come into force IF you're not on private land when broadcasting - but this is a totally different line of conversation in its own lol.

BTW putting on the hating on Shirley is not the way to go or even on CB themselves, Specially when they're looking at the evidence thats presented to them. I actually got a site warning the other month when I went on cam to help another model how to use OBS and there was only myself and the other model in the room. Which means that CB had monitored my room without actually coming into the room lol. Once I spotted the warning I moved the webcam straight away and messaged Shirley asking what it was as the warning wasn't clear. But Shirley helped me understand what it was that caused it and since then I haven't had anymore warnings as I haven't repeated the mistake or even come close to repeating it lol :)

What I can't understand is that you've actually paid a pirate site money to get your recordings o_O

BTW putting on the hating on Shirley is not the way to go or even on CB themselves, Specially when they're looking at the evidence thats presented to them. I actually got a site warning the other month when I went on cam to help another model how to use OBS and there was only myself and the other model in the room. Which means that CB had monitored my room without actually coming into the room lol. Once I spotted the warning I moved the webcam straight away and messaged Shirley asking what it was as the warning wasn't clear. But Shirley helped me understand what it was that caused it and since then I haven't had anymore warnings as I haven't repeated the mistake or even come close to repeating it lol :)

I'm surprised Queen Shirley can even walk with your lips stuck to her butt all the time. You're hardly impartial with your website connection and basically doing unpaid support for them via your webpage.

As she chooses to use her profile here in ACF as a source of support, then YES she has to take the mud when thrown back at her. In most of these situations it looks like a breakdown in communication between the model and the site. Its not surprising that models get angry and pissed off when they try to defend themselves and come here to rant.

I'm surprised Queen Shirley can even walk with your lips stuck to her butt all the time. You're hardly impartial with your website connection and basically doing unpaid support for them via your webpage.

As she chooses to use her profile here in ACF as a source of support, then YES she has to take the mud when thrown back at her. In most of these situations it looks like a breakdown in communication between the model and the site. Its not surprising that models get angry and pissed off when they try to defend themselves and come here to rant.

So you wouldn't defend a friend and just standby while someone attacks them ??

I don't mind giving out support to models or users via my page if it helps, I actually do it in real life too providing support and advice to others when its needed.

BTW putting on the hating on Shirley is not the way to go or even on CB themselves, Specially when they're looking at the evidence thats presented to them.

behaves the same as them.

CB brought in that broadcasting from a public place was not allowed so this 'could' come into force IF you're not on private land when broadcasting - but this is a totally different line of conversation in its own lol.

I was translating from private land. CB have this confirmation.

When you've been warned over doing something most models would stop doing that activity straight away and be in contact between Support & Shirley to make sure everything is fine to do (this could include photographs and detailed explanation of what you're actually doing).

After getting a warning, I contacted the support and they confirmed that I can broadcast from the car. Condition : the car must be parked.

What I can't understand is that you've actually paid a pirate site money to get your recordings

No, I did not buy, I have my own recordings.

So you wouldn't defend a friend and just standby while someone attacks them ??

I don't mind giving out support to models or users via my page if it helps, I actually do it in real life too providing support and advice to others when its needed.

I think that if he works for CB and represents CB in this forum, he is equally responsible for the activities of the portal. If he does not want to take responsibility, he must simply write that he does not provide help and does not represent CB in this forum. Maybe "responsibility" is a big word, but I do not know what other words to use. But I hope that the thought it is understandable

Status
Not open for further replies.