AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate.com - Discrimination of models from the EU?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think support did not grow as fast as the number of performers has grown. I have no inside knowledge but it's the impression that I get.

If they have invested all the money they have earned in the last 3 months, then it would be possible to write an algorithm of identification. Only they do not investing anything, you can observe it in the problems that occur on chaturbate. In fact, the checking algorithm is very simple and you do not need to anything but learn the neuron network. Only they investing in something else. It would be for them to build such a network for free, to have access to such large document resources and stream video. Maybe a doctoral student would do it on it. Okurat I am doing my master's thesis after checking the relationship after the form of the ear, just using the neuron network.

And if they block someone, they must tell him what he has been suspended for. Support must provide some evidence so that it would not be a simple notification another model using the button.

:wait:

19. Termination of Access to the Service. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement.

37. Termination By the Site. Without limiting other remedies, the Service may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your access and use of the Service and refuse to provide services to you at any time, with or without advance notice, if: (a) the Site believes that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; (c) we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us; or (d) the Site decides to cease operations or to otherwise discontinue any of the Site or parts thereof.

:wait:

19. Termination of Access to the Service. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement.

37. Termination By the Site. Without limiting other remedies, the Service may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your access and use of the Service and refuse to provide services to you at any time, with or without advance notice, if: (a) the Site believes that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; (c) we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us; or (d) the Site decides to cease operations or to otherwise discontinue any of the Site or parts thereof.

Just that they do not want to give reasons and there is discrimination. Read and understand the thread

I get that using the "discrimination" buzzword seems to draw attention to issues but not everything is an act of discrimination. Banning you because you repeatedly tested the site's boundaries is not an act of discrimination.

Honestly, if a user was as difficult in my room as you seem to be on CB I would have banned you too.

I hate to give "life advice" here but i wouldn't have brought up the word "discrimination" in a mail to support of the company that I use the platform of to earn money. There is no right to broadcast on chaturbate, there just isn't. If I tried to get unbanned, I'd probably clench my fist and yell at the wall in my room but still write the sweetest sounding mail to support. Even more so if I received warning and bans before.

I get that using the "discrimination" buzzword seems to draw attention to issues but not everything is an act of discrimination. Banning you because you repeatedly tested the site's boundaries is not an act of discrimination.

Honestly, if a user was as difficult in my room as you seem to be on CB I would have banned you too.

I have not broken any chaturbate rule. discrimination - in this case is the suspension of the account for no reason.

I hate to give "life advice" here but i wouldn't have brought up the word "discrimination" in a mail to support of the company that I use the platform of to earn money. There is no right to broadcast on chaturbate, there just isn't. If I tried to get unbanned, I'd probably clench my fist and yell at the wall in my room but still write the sweetest sounding mail to support. Even more so if I received warning and bans before.

But how else to call it ??

Just keep in mind that the site also makes money on me

Compared to the vast majority of broadcasters, your broadcast caused more manual work to check if you are still within the broadcaster rules.

This is my outside perspective.

Testing boundaries of broadcaster rules pays off. No doubt about it. It's why so many broadcaster on chaturbate do it. Again, I don't know what exactly happened, but to me it just seems like you went too far in testing the limits.

Testing boundaries of broadcaster rules pays off. No doubt about it. It's why so many broadcaster on chaturbate do it. Again, I don't know what exactly happened, but to me it just seems like you went too far in testing the limits.

I have not tested anything. I was in the car (it was accepted by chaturbate) in private area (it has been accepted by chaturbate)

unlike others, my transmission for the last 3 months has moved about $ 60,000 for chatrubate

Apparently it wasn't enough for them to overlook your constant breaches of the TOS.

We're moving in circles. I wish you good luck if you want to sort it out with chaturbate support. Maybe, just maybe consider some of the opinions given in this thread, especially the ones that you did not like or agree with.

I have straight lines and will stick to it. I have not broken anything. I hope if the chatrubate has any evidence to suspend me, I could give it here for everyone. Alie did not do it and this is the proof that chatrubate and @punker barbie treat me like "shit" and that's all. And if you do what you write, it means giving in to discrimination.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Emberblaze
OP, I don't even know what you're trying to accomplish here any more. You already got your answer from punker barbie. You're not really convincing anybody here that you've been wronged - and even if they did, what do you hope to get from models and members here?

You keep demanding that CB prove that you broke the rules, but the fact is that they don't have to prove anything. They are free to ban you for literally "no reason" - it says it right in their Terms and Conditions.

The fact that you keep bringing up how much money CB has made from you only goes to paint yourself as some sort of entitled brat. Sure, CB made some money off you, but you wouldn't have been able to make any of that to begin with without CB's infrastructure, advertisement, etc. If you're asking CB to treat you better because you brought in more revenue than other models, that's more discrimination than anything you've shown.

I have straight lines and will stick to it. I have not broken anything. I hope if the chatrubate has any evidence to suspend me, I could give it here for everyone. Alie did not do it and this is the proof that chatrubate and @punker barbie treat me like "shit" and that's all. And if you do what you write, it means giving in to discrimination.

I think with this kind of attitude you will not have success in sorting it out.

OP, I don't even know what you're trying to accomplish here any more. You already got your answer from punker barbie. You're not really convincing anybody here that you've been wronged - and even if they did, what do you hope to get from models and members here?

You keep demanding that CB prove that you broke the rules, but the fact is that they don't have to prove anything. They are free to ban you for literally "no reason" - it says it right in their Terms and Conditions.

The fact that you keep bringing up how much money CB has made from you only goes to paint yourself as some sort of entitled brat. Sure, CB made some money off you, but you wouldn't have been able to make any of that to begin with without CB's infrastructure, advertisement, etc. If you're asking CB to treat you better because you brought in more revenue than other models, that's more discrimination than anything you've shown.

I created this thread to see how other models allow such treatment by chaturbate

I personally find it wiser to stay clear of the boundaries of the broadcaster rules and be a normal fish in the pond. Doesn't give me as many tokens but keeps me clear of any kind of trouble.

you're right with that. But why chaturbate confirmed that you can broadcast in the car? If he said he could not be in the car, I would not do it. And yes, I asked, I got the answer and I'm doing it. (I got the answer before the transmission started in the car)

None of us can know. I just saw some short promo clips (no date on them). I couldn't tell if your car was moving or not but you turned the steering wheel. Maybe something like that? It's just a wild guess. Maybe your stream looked different for someone from the outside (user, cb support) than it did from your perspective?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
None of us can know. I just saw some short promo clips (no date on them). I couldn't tell if your car was moving or not but you turned the steering wheel. Maybe something like that? It's just a wild guess. Maybe your stream looked different for someone from the outside (user, cb support) than it did from your perspective?

I have bought all the movies and turning the steering wheel means nothing.

I doubt it is the truth.
I can't speak about the UK, but in Canada and the US you can most definitely be charged with a DUI (Driving Under the Influence) just for sitting in the driver's seat of your parked car with the keys in your pocket and the engine turned off.

Read what I said again. I don't need to read their rules to know that they make no mention of a performer's *right* to use their site. Because that's not how it works. You are missing the point.
Surprisingly, CB actually does use the word "right" and a performer's right to use the site, however that is only to say that a performer's right to use the site is restricted by whatever limitations CB decides. I suspect CB gets their lawyers from the same place they get their support staff.

I have not broken any chaturbate rule. discrimination - in this case is the suspension of the account for no reason.
That is not discrimination though. Discrimination would be if CB banned you based on your religion, or race, or sexual orientation etc. Simply banning you and not giving a reason is not discrimination. The CB terms of service clearly states that they can ban a performer for any reason or no reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.