AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate.com Improvements!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a member of MFC, I hate the idea of this ongoing charge for premium status, to be quite frank its ruled the site out completely for me

I LOVE some of the features mentioned on there such as the filtering out of people who have not tipped etc but I cannot afford $20 every month as an ongoing concern. Camsites are not a fixed bill like my Electric or Gas!!

Some months I spend £200 on MFC, some months I spend nothing but i'll be damned if I'm going to pay a subscription for the privilege!

I guess that's what's keeping the calibre of MFC's members out when we limit chat to those with tokens. Long live the subscription then, I say.

I have a question on Chaturbate. I signed up for it last night and it was approved today to receive tokens. I am a little curious that I didn't have a bunch of forms or verification to submit. I don't even see where I fill out to get my money (payoneer, direct deposit or a check). Where do I get this information at so I can fill it out?

Jupiter551 said:
TheNightman said:
I guess that's what's keeping the calibre of MFC's members out when we limit chat to those with tokens. Long live the subscription then, I say.
lol are you trying to be a douche or is it just coming naturally?

Haha thats what I thought, very rude! Felt like a bit of a personal attck and It's like he'd not even bothered to read what I put!

sweetiebatman said:
Some months I spend £200 on MFC, some months I spend nothing but i'll be damned if I'm going to pay a subscription for the privilege!

I'm the same. Some months I spend hundreds and sometimes even a few thousand (you know, tax refund time...) on MFC. Other months I can barely afford the $20 package. It can all depend on my overtime and bills. But I like that the models who I hanfg with can get funny PMs from me even when I can't afford tokens.

I'm a "gray" on chaturbate, but I get modded in one model's room there when I am in there. I met her on MFC and she seems to have moved to there.

Still, Chaturbate has two real nice features to it... well, 3.

1. Being able to have people being rude/etc. silenced and all their shit removed from the room. Part of this is models can mod friends to keep the room the way they like.

2. Automagic countdown if a topic goal is set. No more math needed. The topic adjusts to the last number tipped.

3. Full screen mode. Ok, this is self explanitory... :p

The_Brown_Fox said:
I think that some of these cam site admin, etc. should spend less time comparing themselves to MFC, and focus more on taking care of their models and members and welcoming their feedback...without a snippy attitude. :twocents-02cents:

Chaturbate has been nice about it, there hasn't been any snippy attitudes or nasty comments. They also haven't ever (as fas as I have seen, tried to compare themselves to MFC and I am so glad they don't try to copy them, they have such awesome features that MFC seems to not care about or would ever implement. Chaturbate has the most excellent customer service that I have ever talked to. They are thorough and within a few hours they have responded to our emails when we have questions.

JessiJayde said:
There hasn't been any snippy attitudes.

You must not have read the entire thread then. Also, I'm not sure why you feel you need to jump to Chaturbate's defense.

Reactions: Nordling
CammiStar said:
I don't understand the big deal of the $20 subscription. No one HAS to be a monthly subscriber.

You don't need it to visit a room, talk in a room, buy tokens, tip, go private, etc. so what is the big deal of just not subscribing per month? It is not required to maintain your supporter status or to participate in the chat.

You have to have pay it to PM the model. Not all conversations are suitable for public chat, and having to pay extra for what should be a normal feature is wrong in my eyes. As much money as I spend tipping models that extra twenty just seems wrong to me.

Reactions: 2 people
The_Brown_Fox said:
JessiJayde said:
There hasn't been any snippy attitudes.

You must not have read the entire thread then. Also, I'm not sure why you feel you need to jump to Chaturbate's defense.

why did you edit what I said to fit into what you wanted it to say? Punker Barbie hasn't said anything bad, TheNightMan on the other hand was a bit rude, but that's his problem.

So everyone else on this forum can treat people rudely, even to people that were just making announcements, but when someone comes to their defense it becomes wrong?

I disagreed with you, I didn't disrespect you or say anything nasty, so there is no reason for you to jump down my throat about my convictions and there's no need for me to explain nor defend my motives for taking Chaturbate's side.

JessiJayde said:
why did you edit what I said to fit into what you wanted it to say?

Because you said that 'nobody on here was being snippy', and I was showing you that that's false.

JessiJayde said:
Punker Barbie hasn't said anything bad, TheNightMan on the other hand was a bit rude, but that's his problem.

I didn't say anything about Punker Barbie, now, did I? But TheNightMan is the one on here being a bit rude and making little jabs at MFC. In fact, other members on here commented on his posts before I had even said anything. I was under the impression he's some sort of admin or something for Chaturbate, and THAT is why I said that people need to stop trying to be like MFC. The more I hear "Unlike MFC, our site will blah, blah, blah," the more I think Wow, kinda ballsy to be comparing yourself to MFC, ain't it?

JessiJayde said:
I disagreed with you, I didn't disrespect you or say anything nasty, so there is no reason for you to jump down my throat about my convictions and there's no need for me to explain nor defend my motives for taking Chaturbate's side.

Huh? WTF are you talking about? No one was jumping down your throat. You're the one getting your panties in a twist just because you THINK Chaturbate is being "ganged up on."

TheNightMan isn't affiliated with Chaturbate at all. He even has in his signature that he is a cam model. You were assuming that he was and that makes no sense. Why would he post suggestions here rather than contacting his "employers' if he is an admin?

He has been a member since: Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Why would he come here chat on the forums, then turn around and come here and just join in?

And no, I did not say "NOBODY" I said Chaturbate hasn't been. Read what I wrote and learn to quote people without editing what they say.

Why are you using quotations for things I did not even say? "ganged up on" I never said anything remotely close to that.

MFC is dying, the only the already placed top models seem to get any traffic, which is why so many models are moving away from MFC and looking for new places to cam. Hell, MFC won't even respond to their messages they get via the contact info. why would anyone WANT to be like that website?

JessiJayde said:
TheNightMan isn't affiliated with Chaturbate at all. He even has in his signature that he is a cam model. You were assuming that he was and that makes no sense. Why would he post suggestions here rather than contacting his "employers' if he is an admin?

Why would he come here chat on the forums, then turn around and come here and just join in?

And no, I did not say "NOBODY" I said Chaturbate hasn't been. Read what I wrote and learn to quote people without editing what they say.

Why are you using quotations for things I did not even say? "ganged up on" I never said anything remotely close to that.

MFC is dying, the only the already placed top models seem to get any traffic, which is why so many models are moving away from MFC and looking for new places to cam. Hell, MFC won't even respond to their messages they get via the contact info. why would anyone WANT to be like that website?

You know what...I think you're just LOOKING to argue with people on here. I wasn't even talking to you earlier in this thread, and clearly you only read the thread posts that you wanna read. Next time, read the entire thread before opening your damn mouth, because you sound like a fucking moron. And while you're busy sucking TheNightMan's cock, maybe remind him that it would be wise next time to speak about Chaturbate without making little jabs at MyFreeCams. I think people are more likely to take you seriously if you give your opinions on a site without resorting to MFC comparisons. Stop using every Chaturbate thread to bitch about MFC and it's so-called lack of traffic.

I can't believe you're getting pissed off because I chose to NOT quote your entire post...lol. Often times, I will only quote a small section of a post, if I feel it's unnecessary to quote the whole thing.

Have a seat, enjoy a cold drink, and stop getting yourself all riled up over nothing. :)

JessiJayde said:

You weren't "edited." Quoting ONLY that part of a post that one wishes to address is not editing.

You seem to have a double standard when it comes to disagreement. It's all fun and games when you disagree, but when someone disagrees with you, it's WW III.

Reactions: 1 person
And this demonstrates just how the longstanding members here make it such an unfriendly environment for newcomers. :)

If it's not a case of brown tongue syndrome, it's a fear of someone else having a differing opinion.

The_Brown_Fox said:
You know what...I think you're just LOOKING to argue with people on here. I wasn't even talking to you earlier in this thread, and clearly you only read the thread posts that you wanna read. Next time, read the entire thread before opening your damn mouth, because you sound like a fucking moron. And while you're busy sucking TheNightMan's cock, maybe remind him that it would be wise next time to speak about Chaturbate without making little jabs at MyFreeCams. I think people are more likely to take you seriously if you give your opinions on a site without resorting to MFC comparisons. Stop using every Chaturbate thread to bitch about MFC and it's so-called lack of traffic.

I can't believe you're getting pissed off because I chose to NOT quote your entire post...lol. Often times, I will only quote a small section of a post, if I feel it's unnecessary to quote the whole thing.

Have a seat, enjoy a cold drink, and stop getting yourself all riled up over nothing. :)

You DO know that it was other members who brought up the comparisons to MFC, right? :)

What, are those just supposed to be ignored? I also apologise to anyone who took my comment as a personal attack, it was not in reference to anyone on here but the general members on MFC who buy 200 tokens once in their entire stay on the website.

Anywho, nice way to comment on someone's take on things, calling them a fucking moron. :lol:

skiphop90 said:
And this demonstrates just how the longstanding members here make it such an unfriendly environment for newcomers. :)

If it's not a case of brown tongue syndrome, it's a fear of someone else having a differing opinion.
pot-kettle.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
LOL. I was wondering when her knight in shining armor was gonna show up.

@skiphop If it's such an "unfriendly" environment, then you and your people-hating friend/gf/whatever she is are free to leave. :hello2:

TheNightman said:
You DO know that it was other members who brought up the comparisons to MFC, right? :)

What, are those just supposed to be ignored? I also apologise to anyone who took my comment as a personal attack, it was not in reference to anyone on here but the general members on MFC who buy 200 tokens once in their entire stay on the website.

Anywho, nice way to comment on someone's take on things, calling them a fucking moron. :lol:

Cool. It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong and apologize.

Oh, and I said that she SOUNDS like a fucking moron...not that she is. Learn how to read, before coming back into this thread talking slick. I've read lots of posts from her in the past, and I actually think she's a smart woman. But a smart woman can still make idiotic posts.

I'll let you and skiphop get back to your threesome. *wink, wink*

The_Brown_Fox said:
TheNightman said:

Cool. It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong and apologize.

Oh, and I said that she SOUNDS like a fucking moron...not that she is. Learn how to read, before coming back into this thread talking slick. I've read lots of posts from her in the past, and I actually think she's a smart woman. But a smart woman can still make idiotic posts.

I'll let you and skiphop get back to your threesome. *wink, wink*

Loving the personal insults. Keep em coming.

The_Brown_Fox said:

You know, I used to tell every model that I talked to about Amber's forums. I told them how helpful everyone was and how much awesome info they could find here, but as time went by I started to realize that the veterans were very jaded and seem like they were set in their ways and if someone did not agree with them then the other people were just wrong. I stopped telling people to come here, because all of the people that had been here for so long started insulting everyone rather than trying to help them.

Nordling is in EVERY ONE of the threads you post in and no one has said anything about how he has his tongue IN YOUR ASSHOLE. He kisses every model's ass and agrees with them no matter what they say as long as they show him attention. Who cares if people come to my aid? No one apparently, because who am I? Heaven forbid that I have a different opinion and people that agree with me. I know! Shame on me.

I never said ANYTHING to you in this thread that could ever possibly be misconstrued as mean or nasty or anything of that nature. I came here to show how appreciative I was that Chaturbate was working so well for me and my boyfriend.

You seem to be kissing MFC's stupid ass just as much as I am showing my appreciation for Chaturbate, but I can see where I am the bad guy here, because MFC is the all glorious fuckhole of websites that everyone loves so very much. I never said anything so horrible about MFC that some cam model with a 1,200 camscore needed to talk to me as if I were the asshole. you have an issue with what nightman said? Then take it up with him and leave me out of it. I have no say in what he or anyone else has to say here.

You don't like the $20 fee? Then don't buy the subscription. It's as easy as that. You have something private you want to say to a model, she can pm you then or you can talk to her offsite, via twitter or email. There's no need to pm the model when she should be working unless it is absolutely an emergency. You don't like the way chaturbate is laid out? Then there's hundreds of thousands of other people that do. Stay on MFC then and no one is going to miss you.

And I am done here, I am not responding to you anymore. It's a pointless argument and I refuse to have a battle with you in this thread.

Sincerely,

The Stupid Sounding Moron that's gonna go suck someone's cock.

skiphop90 said:
Loving the personal insults. Keep em coming.

Wow, TheNightMan, how did you change so fast? That's amazing! Do it again! :thumbleft:

AnabelleLeigh said:
Where is all of this coming from??? This forum is usually so friendly and peaceful lol

Was just taking a lovely stroll through the forums and :shock: .

I'm not one to get involved and stir the pot of drama, but I feel the need to say that Jessi didn't even seem half-way like she was "LOOKING to argue with people on here." as she was accused of. She really didn't say anything mean or rude in defending a website that she enjoys. We all have websites we like more than others, ones that we make more money at or that we enjoy the atmosphere of more.

I'm really just trying to understand where this hostility is coming from.

I feel like there was a lot of unnecessary remarks towards her and Skiphop when she hadn't said anything crude or swear at anyone initially (and even if she did say anything later in response, it really wasn't nearly to the extent that she received) . She was merely pointing out that TheNightMan wasn't affiliated with a site she enjoys working on. I kind of feel like I'm going to get sworn at for stating my opinion on this but I feel it needed to be said.

I don't like personal insults no matter who they are directed at :( they make uncomfortable.

JessiJayde said:
You know, I used to tell every model that I talked to about Amber's forums. I told them how helpful everyone was and how much awesome info they could find here, but as time went by I started to realize that the veterans were very jaded and seem like they were set in their ways and if someone did not agree with them then the other people were just wrong. I stopped telling people to come here, because all of the people that had been here for so long started insulting everyone rather than trying to help them.

Nordling is in EVERY ONE of the threads you post in and no one has said anything about how he has his tongue IN YOUR ASSHOLE. He kisses every model's ass and agrees with them no matter what they say as long as they show him attention. Who cares if people come to my aid? No one apparently, because who am I? Heaven forbid that I have a different opinion and people that agree with me. I know! Shame on me.

I never said ANYTHING to you in this thread that could ever possibly be misconstrued as mean or nasty or anything of that nature. I came here to show how appreciative I was that Chaturbate was working so well for me and my boyfriend.

You seem to be kissing MFC's stupid ass just as much as I am showing my appreciation for Chaturbate, but I can see where I am the bad guy here, because MFC is the all glorious fuckhole of websites that everyone loves so very much. I never said anything so horrible about MFC that some cam model with a 1,200 camscore needed to talk to me as if I were the asshole. you have an issue with what nightman said? Then take it up with him and leave me out of it. I have no say in what he or anyone else has to say here.

You don't like the $20 fee? Then don't buy the subscription. It's as easy as that. You have something private you want to say to a model, she can pm you then or you can talk to her offsite, via twitter or email. There's no need to pm the model when she should be working unless it is absolutely an emergency. You don't like the way chaturbate is laid out? Then there's hundreds of thousands of other people that do. Stay on MFC then and no one is going to miss you.

And I am done here, I am not responding to you anymore. It's a pointless argument and I refuse to have a battle with you in this thread.

Sincerely,

The Stupid Sounding Moron that's gonna go suck someone's cock.

Yeah, you're gonna have your boyfriend with the multiple personalities fight your battles for you. Everybody knows TheNightMan and skiphop are the same person...lol.

And I think you're just butthurt because Nordling had the balls to call you out earlier for the nasty, miserable person that you are. Yeah, you failing miserable on MFC has nothing to do with your bad attitude, right? :whistle:

Let's get something straight.....I don't kiss anyone's ass. Not MFC's or anyone else's. As long as I've been on this forum, I thought that would've been obvious by now.

I love the way you and your ass-kisser love to turn shit around to make yourself look like you have been wronged. :clap: And he supports you in everything you do, huh? Boy, you must suck a pretty mean dick.....

I hadn't mentioned your name in my original post. YOU keep MY name out your fucking mouth and take your little miserable, 'I hate everyone' ass back to Chaturbate. You bore me, little girl.....

Status
Not open for further replies.