AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate.com Improvements!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Brown_Fox said:
BluexDakota said:
No, not selective reading. My reasons for losing respect is the entirety of the post in the manner in which she wrote.

Oh, I get it now.

Some forum member starts up with me, and THAT's perfectly fine. But if I respond in a feisty manner, I'm the one who's wrong, right? Nice...

She hasn't started anything with you. You got offended and responded in an offended way. I really think it's sad that someone who is in the adult industry would say those sorts of things to another female. You essentially called her a whore out of no where for absolutely no reason which I think is somewhat ridiculous.

The_Brown_Fox said:
while you're busy sucking TheNightMan's cock
The_Brown_Fox said:
I'll let you and skiphop get back to your threesome. *wink, wink*
The_Brown_Fox said:
Boy, you must suck a pretty mean dick.....

I think it's really sad that members feel that their accounts need to be disabled because of this. This is supposed to be a helpful place and a welcoming environment, but this thread has been completely derailed.

Also, I saw mentioned earlier that JessiJayde changed her avatar and if anyone would actually pay attention, that's exactly what her old avatar said, just in a different color scheme. :thumbleft:

I have a legitimate question about Chaturbate. How does the site payout? If it's been answered already, my bad, but I just can't sift back through that mess.

eta: Feisty is one thing, slinging insults is completely uncalled for.

AllisonWilder said:
I think it's really sad that members feel that their accounts need to be disabled because of this. This is supposed to be a helpful place and a welcoming environment, but this thread has been completely derailed.

Also, I saw mentioned earlier that JessiJayde changed her avatar and if anyone would actually pay attention, that's exactly what her old avatar said, just in a different color scheme. :thumbleft:

I have a legitimate question about Chaturbate. How does the site payout? If it's been answered already, my bad, but I just can't sift back through that mess.

It might be on this thread somewhere :) (I don't know, I only used Chaturbate briefly.)

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5369&hilit=chaturbate

Reactions: AllisonWilder
AllisonWilder said:

The site pays out via payoneer, check, and wire transfer (a bit pricey though). Payoneer actually paid out on the 2nd, which was awesome! The checks can take up to a week, unless it falls on the weekend. 1st and 15th are the pay periods. Hope that helps :D

BluexDakota said:
She hasn't started anything with you. You got offended and responded in an offended way. I really think it's sad that someone who is in the adult industry would say those sorts of things to another female. You essentially called her a whore out of no where for absolutely no reason which I think is somewhat ridiculous.

The_Brown_Fox said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

And again, I ask...did you even read all of the posts that led up to it?

I said she was "sucking his cock" because she has a habit of coming on here and blowing up at people if they get into confrontations with him. In fact, it's happened on here once before. He'd make a stupid comment, people would respond, and JessiJayde would flip the hell out as if we were trying to crucify him.

Those comments you quoted above were in reference to the constant ass-kissing.

As someone else on here told you earlier, you really should read everything so that you're better informed before you decide to jump into the conversation with your two cents. You are dwelling on one explosive post that made you go WTF, and you are very quick to defend your friend without getting the facts.

My ORIGINAL post had nothing to do with her. In fact, it wasn't personally attacking anyone. Don't get mad at me when someone starts babbling a bunch of nonsense, and I fire back.

Also, I shouldn't have to explain myself to you, to be perfectly honest. You are doing the exact opposite of what you said you DIDN'T want to do (stir up more trouble), when it looked like everyone else was trying to let this thread die down.

This will be lesson in the meanings of words.

Triple posting makes you look all the more sad.

I know that I said I wouldn't come back, but alas, even one such as I gets a bit weak at times.

Believe me, my dear. It is psych, as in "psyched out". Sike is the spelling that five year olds use that have yet to learn proper English. Which must be the frame of mind that you are still in if you're too busy counting the syllables of my words rather than reading my message. Who said I was boy? How do you know I have a penis to get hard? And what if my literary (that's four syllables, you can go ahead and count it dear) prowess gets me off? It is better than acting as if using big words aren't cool.

Nordling, epitome is indeed an "example of" but what you failed to read in the dictionary or where ever you looked up the word is that is not just a random example of something it is the perfect example of something. As in, you and brown fox are the perfect example of the word stupidity. Hence the name.

Your paranoid schizophrenic delusions of random people on the internet being one big mean person out to get you is quite amazing. I just want you to post more to see what other amazing things you will say. No one "said" that you needed a boyfriend. It was simple inference from your constant accusations of people having many wives, boyfriends, threesomes and so forth. It just seemed odd and unwarranted. Jessie probably has no idea who Skiphop is in real life. Or maybe, they are the same people too. I'd like to see you make that connection.

These are my final words. I hope that amber will delete my account as well. (Even though I am not anyone that has ever posted here before.) I find your petty name calling and basically calling a fellow camgirl in the industry a whore to be low and just downright childish. I didn't really hit you below the belt. I simply stooped down to your level and need a shower from all the grime I just acquired from my stay there. These words won't reach you in any way. You'll make some lame come back. That will be just as silly as the first. I can only shake my head; this is why I never post on forums.

AllisonWilder said:

And ONLY Fox was "slinging insults?" And yes, the text in her current avatar was in an earlier version...but my comment was that she changed it to this one JUST during a heated argument. It's not that big a deal, she can hate humans all she wants IMHO.

Reactions: 1 person
Nordling said:
AllisonWilder said:

And ONLY Fox was "slinging insults?" And yes, the text in her current avatar was in an earlier version...but my comment was that she changed it to this one JUST during a heated argument. It's not that big a deal, she can hate humans all she wants IMHO.

I didn't name anyone in my statement. Please don't twist my words.

Reactions: Jessi J
The_Brown_Fox said:
BluexDakota said:

The_Brown_Fox said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

And again, I ask...did you even read all of the posts that led up to it?

I said she was "sucking his cock" because she has a habit of coming on here and blowing up at people if they get into confrontations with him. In fact, it's happened on here once before. He'd make a stupid comment, people would respond, and JessiJayde would flip the hell out as if we were trying to crucify him.

Those comments you quoted above were in reference to the constant ass-kissing.

As someone else on here told you earlier, you really should read everything so that you're better informed before you decide to jump into the conversation with your two cents. You are dwelling on one explosive post that made you go WTF, and you are very quick to defend your friend without getting the facts.

My ORIGINAL post had nothing to do with her. In fact, it wasn't personally attacking anyone. Don't get mad at me when someone starts babbling a bunch of nonsense, and I fire back.

Also, I shouldn't have to explain myself to you, to be perfectly honest. You are doing the exact opposite of what you said you DIDN'T want to do (stir up more trouble), when it looked like everyone else was trying to let this thread die down.

To be honest, you jump to quite a many conclusions. I have read this entire thread and I read more threads on this forum than I have ever responded to. Just because I mostly decide to not contribute anything to the thread I am reading doesn't mean I haven't read them. I have seen many threads in which you have responded to, and many in which she has. I know how both of you post on a regular basis and I have drawn my conclusions based on that as well.

Reactions: Jessi J
You know what, BrownFox, you need to take a look through the thread again. This started because for some unknown reason, you thought that TheNightman was affiliated with Chaturbate and suggested that as such should not make "snippy" comments.

Then JessiJayde said there was no snippy comments from Chaturbate, and then you accused her of not reading the entire thread and jumping to Chaturbate's defense, rather than simply stating the truth. You then proceeded to admit that you though TheNightman was affiliated with Chaturbate, and have since instead turned to claiming he and I are the same. And heaven forbid any other users side with JessiJayde as they are being tarred with the same brush. I WISH I had clones. I'd get a fuck load more done.

I did notice one thing. All of the others who have posted in the thread since have been on Jessi's side, with the exception of Nordling (Shocking! Maybe he's your husband.), so what does that say to you? Maybe, just maybe, you're wrong.

As said by the model above, you jump to conclusions.

Consider it, mull it over.

Anywho, peace to all you other groovy people.

AllisonWilder said:

That particular member goes out of his way to create multiple accounts on here. He posted a long message under a new screen name filled with insults towards me, yet no one had an issue with that, I noticed.

Also, bringing other members into the argument (calling them BrownTongue) and putting them on blast isn't necessary. That's a cheap shot. No one has addressed that though. It's not right to make excuses for other members' baiting, instigating posts. *END OF MY RANT*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please carry on with the discussion on Chaturbate.

Reactions: Nordling
EpitomeofStupidity said:

I know that I said I wouldn't come back, but alas, even one such as I gets a bit weak at times.

Believe me, my dear. It is psych, as in "psyched out". Sike is the spelling that five year olds use that have yet to learn proper English. Which must be the frame of mind that you are still in if you're too busy counting the syllables of my words rather than reading my message. Who said I was boy? How do you know I have a penis to get hard? And what if my literary (that's four syllables, you can go ahead and count it dear) prowess gets me off? It is better than acting as if using big words aren't cool.

Nordling, epitome is indeed an "example of" but what you failed to read in the dictionary or where ever you looked up the word is that is not just a random example of something it is the perfect example of something. As in, you and brown fox are the perfect example of the word stupidity. Hence the name.

Your paranoid schizophrenic delusions of random people on the internet being one big mean person out to get you is quite amazing. I just want you to post more to see what other amazing things you will say. No one "said" that you needed a boyfriend. It was simple inference from your constant accusations of people having many wives, boyfriends, threesomes and so forth. It just seemed odd and unwarranted. Jessie probably has no idea who Skiphop is in real life. Or maybe, they are the same people too. I'd like to see you make that connection.

These are my final words. I hope that amber will delete my account as well. (Even though I am not anyone that has ever posted here before.) I find your petty name calling and basically calling a fellow camgirl in the industry a whore to be low and just downright childish. I didn't really hit you below the belt. I simply stooped down to your level and need a shower from all the grime I just acquired from my stay there. These words won't reach you in any way. You'll make some lame come back. That will be just as silly as the first. I can only shake my head; this is why I never post on forums.
Yeah, I know, you are the BEST example of stupidity. (your words, not mine)

Fox never called anyone a "whore" or anything like that. Someone else ACCUSED her of it because of her reference to fellatio. Someone perhaps that doesn't realize that non-prostitutes also perform fellatio and cunnilingus.

Making a logical suggestion that two or three people are socks because of their behavior is far from paranoid or schizophrenic. Sock Puppets are a reality online and though, it may not be the case here, nothing shows that it's not true either.

And "sike" is not used by five year olds. It's slang for psych, as in psyched out. It's usually used playfully. But I realize that a pompous martinet such as yourself is completely free of colloquial English.

Have fun, Sock.

skiphop90 said:
You know what, BrownFox, you need to take a look through the thread again. This started because for some unknown reason, you thought that TheNightman was affiliated with Chaturbate and suggested that as such should not make "snippy" comments.

Then JessiJayde said there was no snippy comments from Chaturbate, and then you accused her of not reading the entire thread and jumping to Chaturbate's defense, rather than simply stating the truth. You then proceeded to admit that you though TheNightman was affiliated with Chaturbate, and have since instead turned to claiming he and I are the same. And heaven forbid any other users side with JessiJayde as they are being tarred with the same brush. I WISH I had clones. I'd get a fuck load more done.

I did notice one thing. All of the others who have posted in the thread since have been on Jessi's side, with the exception of Nordling (Shocking! Maybe he's your husband.), so what does that say to you? Maybe, just maybe, you're wrong.

As said by the model above, you jump to conclusions.

Consider it, mull it over.

Anywho, peace to all you other groovy people.
A lot of people online don't like flame wars and avoid them. I respect that, but it's no proof that any particular "side" is the correct one.

Nightman started it with his rude, insulting post REGARDLESS of whether he's "connected with Chaturbate" or not. You miss the entire point of how the thread progressed, and instead are parsing from one comment...which was incorrect but of no relevance.

None of the things you two are saying makes any sense. Who talked about blowjobs other than Brownfox? Where? I am so confused where all of this is coming from. What's with the sock stuff? Where are the accusations coming from that this is all from one user? The typing isn't even similar.

I'm trying really hard to be impartial here, but we all know that you both have white knights. It's not a bad thing-I'd be happy to have one. Is Nordling in a lot of your posts? Yeah, it's not a secret. It's been mentioned in other threads in the past that he was kissing your ass. You didn't handle those people like this. You handled them calmly, rationally and without a lot of unnecessary insults.

I didn't want to call any one person out specifically for slinging insults since I have at one point or another enjoyed a post by everyone that's posting here. I stand by my statement. Feisty is one thing (and that makes the threads entertaining), slinging insults is another. It was a blanket statement for anyone that's been insulting, not a personal attack on any one person.

EpitomeofStupidity said:

LOL. Boy, did I call it, or what? I knew you couldn't stay away. And I'm the one who is sad? LOL.

How many times are you going to come on here and make a "final post?" Stop being so dramatic.....

Everyone knows who you are, by the way. I got quite a few pm's from ACF members laughing at your little secret identity charade...lol.

You sound like you came up with this post by having a Webster's thesaurus beside you, Mr. EpitomeofStupidity. Tossing lots of large syllable words into one large post doesn't make you smarter than anyone else. It makes you look like you're just trying too hard. :)

Holy shitfuck, you guys. Im out of town and get massive amounts of moderator reports in THIS thread? It's supposed to be a thread about chaturbate and it turns into a poo flinger? smh

1. I'm not deleting skips a account because I enjoy an appreciate his insight. And I don't make a habit of deleting accounts just due to disagreements in threads.

2. There are a few overtly rude posts in here that we're very out of place and seem just for the sake of argument. I have my eye on a certain account that may be banned soon for repeated disrespectful posts that were extremely out of place. Ive warned this person before about their feisty and snotty language.

3. I'm sad that punker_barbies thread had been derailed so drastically by people who don't even model or patron on chaturbate.

I would like to apologize to you, Amber. I read your tweets saying you were out of town. I know that people will think I am kissing you ass, and I would like to say I am not, but I never meant to ever make ANYTHING I said sound rude. I was just trying to give my insight. I have no idea how this escalated.

f8a.gif

JessiJayde said:
I would like to apologize to you, Amber. I read your tweets saying you were out of town. I know that people will think I am kissing you ass, and I would like to say I am not, but I never meant to ever make ANYTHING I said sound rude. I was just trying to give my insight. I have no idea how this escalated.

f8a.gif
You're all good. I've thought your insightand posts iin this thread were helpful. Sad that people jumped in and started crapping on a constructive thread.

AllisonWilder said:
I'm trying really hard to be impartial here, but we all know that you both have white knights. It's not a bad thing. Is Nordling in a lot of your posts? Yeah, it's not a secret.

You're right that it's not a bad thing. And keep in mind that Nordling is a person with his own opinions. We often think alike and agree with each other, but we also disagree on some things too. Anyone accusing him of kissing my ass needs to realize that, and that he's capable of having and expressing HIS OWN opinions too.

AllisonWilder said:
It's been mentioned in other threads in the past that he was kissing your ass.

Yes, I remember, and what's funny is that I've said the same thing about those same people too (I've seen lots of ass-kissing on here too).

skiphop90 said:
This started because for some unknown reason, you thought that TheNightman was affiliated with Chaturbate and suggested that as such should not make "snippy" comments.

I wasn't the only one who thought the comments were snippy. In fact, there were at least two other members who commented on TheNightMan's post BEFORE I even said anything. I thanked their posts and replied, and they thanked my posts too.

skiphop90 said:
I did notice one thing. All of the others who have posted in the thread since have been on Jessi's side, with the exception of Nordling (Shocking! Maybe he's your husband.), so what does that say to you?

Because all of the others who posted aren't a little biased, right? LOL.

And some of the people on this forum don't wish to get involved. That happens on here sometimes. An argument happens, and I find a few pm's in my inbox from people who agree with me, but wish to not get involved. I don't fault them for that though.

No, Nordling isn't my husband, and I've never met him in person. I do think he's a wonderful person though, and he wouldn't pull some cowardly stunt like making multiple accounts (for shits and giggles), causing a stir, and then denying it. :)

JessiJayde said:
Where are the accusations coming from that this is all from one user? The typing isn't even similar.

BINGO!

Because if the posting style was similar, it'd be more obvious that it's the same person, now wouldn't it?

The_Brown_Fox said:
JessiJayde said:
Where are the accusations coming from that this is all from one user? The typing isn't even similar.

BINGO!

Because if the posting style was similar, it'd be more obvious that it's the same person, now wouldn't it?

Okay, so I'm confused. Who is the same as who here? Wouldn't Amber have shut that down since she's popped in to check on us already?

Chaturbate has a fan club thing? I never noticed.

It's actually new! You can set a token amount that they pay monthly and their names are green in your room. It's pretty awesome, actually. You can set a price on videos and pics, but in the fan club for whatever price you set they can see it all without paying for individual items.

JessiJayde said:
It's actually new! You can set a token amount that they pay monthly and their names are green in your room. It's pretty awesome, actually. You can set a price on videos and pics, but in the fan club for whatever price you set they can see it all without paying for individual items.

So it's something similar to the flat-rate membership site for c4s? I mean, probably not the same, but the idea is the same? I signed up there a while back and never cammed there. I'm thinking I might have to try it out.

Since the new improvements, my girlfriend and I are going to try it out again.

We tried it out once around February-March for a little while and I really liked a lot of the things it had (moderators, automatic counters) but it was a little slow. It seems like traffic is picking up and we really don't like stressing about a camscore so we are going to go ahead and try it out again. :)

I'm kind of excited again about it after hearing everything everyone has to say about it.

AllisonWilder said:
Okay, so I'm confused. Who is the same as who here? Wouldn't Amber have shut that down since she's popped in to check on us already?

Chaturbate has a fan club thing? I never noticed.

Skiphop, TheNightMan, and EpitomeofStupidity...but he/they are just going to deny it.

EpitomeOfStupidity says that he'll be deleting his account, even though he's been in this thread a few times already, attempting to "tell me off." Lol.

I don't know much about Chaturbate, or about whether or not there's a fan club. I first heard about the site from a former MFC cam model who has quit camming and is doing voice-over work.

Status
Not open for further replies.