AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CHATURBATE makes me give up :(account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
COLOMBIA
Hello group, this is a clear example that I don't really understand anything about how this new record of chaturbate documents is going (@punker barbie Could you read my post carefully please and thank you)
I am a dual national who, when I started in 2020, one of my nationalities was unfairly banned by third parties, who I think used my account in my first study to enter people without my permission with false documentation, which I was never aware of. And if that were the case, SOMETHING LIKE THIS WAS NEVER ALLOWED, I wanted to travel to another country this year to be able to get my passport of my other nationality and do chaturbate, you can trust me again and go back to work without any problem, my passport was created on January 21, This year 2023, which is impossible to have an account with a document that is new and that only belongs to me, I have just registered my new account today, March 17, 2023 (today Friday) and they have automatically My account has been banned without any response, I have written to support but I don't want an automatic response about it, I just want them to see that I am a dual national with documents that I was provided with two for both countries that are 100% legal, which I have from my Colombian nationality my passport and identity document and from my Venezuelan nationality my passport and identity document that was issued this year, documents that I can provide to chaturbate by email No problem, I would like an exhaustive investigation into my case since this has been going on for years, I am not asking for the return of my previous accounts or anything like that, I only ask to be able to work without any problem, since I am a migrant boy with dual nationality and chaturbate is my only source of income

My user: troybolton_
Thank you very much for patiently reading my post. @punker barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.