AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymistress98

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 18, 2016
Hi guys! I am a new model on chaturbate. I just completed my first pay period for June 1st to the 16th. I was just wondering if you guys could let me know when you typically receive your payments. I know that it says that my payment is sent out 7 days after the pay period ends (which would be the 22nd) & that it may take a couple days to process. But I've read that many payments get released on different dates each month. So, I was wondering if you could tell me when you typically receive the payment. I use direct deposit as my payment method.

I don't do direct deposit but I got mine sent to my payoneer account on Friday. I'm new too so this is the first payment I've gotten that way. I suppose next one may take longer. I'm guessing the 7 days time frame is more to cover them if they're slow about it now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.