AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CHATURBATE PAYMENTS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2018
New topic, please don't write here about old problem of firstchoicepay.
This treath is only for now and future, for withdraw earning from chaturbate.
WIRE TRANSFER 45usd fees to europe swift + iban is ok or some bank not accept?
CHECK BY MAIL 80usd fees to europ address model is ok or some bank not accept?
PAXUM arrive on verificate account? temporary card is ok for withdraw by atm?
usd wire transfer is ok to send to another ours bank with usd currency?
EPAYMENTS arrive on verificate account? card cant ship now.
usd wire transfer are block sent to another card with 2,9% fees is ok?
COSMOPAYMENTS i think shit

Please reply exactly

@Norandra I have a personal account i’m not a US citizen.

@pallino Sei nella stessa situazione di noi TUTTE. Ma io invece di fasciarmi la testa prima di cadere, ho provato sulla mia pelle questi metodi di pagamento ( paxum/epayments) e PER ME vanno bene entrambi.
Se avessi creduto alle chiacchiere per “sentito dire” mi sarei buttata giù dal balcone perché per qualcuno nulla funzionava.. Invece a me funzionano perfettamente. E se sei in Italia probabilmente funzionerà anche per te.

Reactions: Norandra
Upvote 0
for us citizen i think ...they need direct deposit, sure 100% fast cheap ... but.... you need pay tax to Mr. Trump :)

Upvote 0
hello I'M NEW MODEL ON CHATURBATE
paxum does not work for Asian girls. What should I use for chaturbate? Low charge and fast receive money
pls help me

Upvote 0
my account in chaturbate is only to my name, i'm the only performer and always i have take earning to my name.
if i want receive earning to paxum/epayments on other person (a friend) how can i do? i need add new performer in my account
chaturbate (sending document and document+face?) or can add the new first name, second name...paxum email...owner payable...on payment's page? thanks

Upvote 0
Hi i have need help.i do conversion on 29-04-2018 methode who i use is wire transfer.and i dont recived my money but they sent me email they confirmed they sent and get comission the 45$ .can help me please?thank you

Upvote 0
lot's model have problem with wire transfer i have read only someone have receive money or they have wait 2-3 weeks
i think better paxum and after you make another wire....

Upvote 0
my account in chaturbate is only to my name, i'm the only performer and always i have take earning to my name.
if i want receive earning to paxum/epayments on other person (a friend) how can i do? i need add new performer in my account
chaturbate (sending document and document+face?) or can add the new first name, second name...paxum email...owner payable...on payment's page? thanks
someone know reply my question? thanks

Upvote 0
someone know reply my question? thanks
We require a performer agreement and age verification to be uploaded to your account for the payee. Please contact support@chaturbate.com with any other questions you may have.

I’m sending you a PM to get more information.

Upvote 0
Hi all
i also work with chaturbate and i opened the epayments account
I asked too the card through bongamodels
and I'm waiting for the shipment
Bongamodels told me that the card is ready to send
has it come to any of you?
does the shipping code exist?

Upvote 0
Hi all
i also work with chaturbate and i opened the epayments account
I asked too the card through bongamodels
and I'm waiting for the shipment
Bongamodels told me that the card is ready to send
has it come to any of you?
does the shipping code exist?
hello, my tracking number is ok. I can see it on my country’s postal service site.
Epayments card comes from Estonia... I got tracking number on 9 May but only yesterday i was able to track it.... So it needs a few days to see it on website...

• Helpful!
Reactions: maria herna
Upvote 0
New topic, please don't write here about old problem of firstchoicepay.
This treath is only for now and future, for withdraw earning from chaturbate.
WIRE TRANSFER 45usd fees to europe swift + iban is ok or some bank not accept?
CHECK BY MAIL 80usd fees to europ address model is ok or some bank not accept?
PAXUM arrive on verificate account? temporary card is ok for withdraw by atm?
usd wire transfer is ok to send to another ours bank with usd currency?
EPAYMENTS arrive on verificate account? card cant ship now.
usd wire transfer are block sent to another card with 2,9% fees is ok?
COSMOPAYMENTS i think shit

Please reply exactly

Hi everyone.
I have been trying to get paid from epayments to my bank account for 17 days now. Money is there but when i try do a payment to my bank account all i get is issues! it takes them 3 days to reply to messages! and the staff are useless as if they are all incompetent! They ask for additional documents, yet the account is already approved and funds loaded into the account. They do not work on weekends so for 1 single payment it takes well 17 days!!! and still have not been paid! They then refused to do my payment and the money is credited back into the account however since i now have been doing more research about epayments there are people that have been waiting 2 years to get there money out of epayments. And on their facebook page over 53 people have rated them 1 star with reviews of never been paid.

I strongly believe that anyone considering being paid from epayments to reconsider! rather use a different payment company. I have lost $4200 and with no light at the end of the tunnel i think ill never see a single cent in my account from epayments

As a bank to do manual payments as they have stated to me is a complete joke! it should all be automated. i mean you a bank and we living in the year 2018!!! why on earth must a person have to do my payments! this should be done by me not their staff!! that means they control my money and how i spend it! its a complete joke! If i use my internet banking i dont have to have an employee of the bank release the funds! i do it!

Anyways guys/ladies/models and staff of all websites please reconsider another payment option as this is not good business dealing with epayments.

Thanks for allowing this post and lets hope and pray we all get paid from this company "epayments"

• Helpful!
Reactions: maria herna
Upvote 0
hello, my tracking number is ok. I can see it on my country’s postal service site.
Epayments card comes from Estonia... I got tracking number on 9 May but only yesterday i was able to track it.... So it needs a few days to see it on website...
card order options for epayments for me are not available. i dont know how you managed to order your card?

Upvote 0
I have make wire transfer to my bank without problem. 3 business day with swift, iban
how? i cant get a single response form the company! they work only 6 hours a day i guess! and they state 24 hours! LOL
I wait days on end to get a response! and they wanting personal docs from my bank account! they wanting 3 months bank statements in order to do my payment! im sorry but i give no one my bank statements! EVER! so yeah i dont know if you did this in order to get paid? but im sorry i will not give them 3 months bank statements! there is 0 chance of that happening

Upvote 0
i have account verificating
i have make transfer to bank account
my country my bank name, swift, iban, my name ....
3 business days and wire transfer is arrive

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.