AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturfavorites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2018
I have been working on a project mostly for personal use, however I was curious to know if others would use it? I haven't decided on what I want to do yet as far as that goes, but some input would be nice. Here is a screenshot of the interface. I will try to get a demo version up and running within the next few days.

Features:
Add/delete models
Get status of each model [online, offline, private]
Simple, clean GUI for viewing your favorite models

upload_2018-8-21_18-30-51.png

Viewing models on a 3rd party app that does not integrate an easy way to 1. send tips 2. go private/etc 3. chat with the model will never be viewed nicely by cam models.

Upvote 0
You don't view them here, it's only a favorites page for your favorite models. It only displays the models current room image and shows their status. You then click on the models "card" and it takes you to their chaturbate page so there is no 3rd party viewing. :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Why wouldn’t I just use the “Followed Cams” option on Chaturbate itself?

I mean why go through all the trouble to install 3rd party software, add your “favorites” to it, just to view them there. When you can just go on Chaturbate, select the “+Follow” button, and then when you log on select the “Followed Cams” tab? You will get the same experience you are offering just through the existing Chaturbate interface.

Upvote 0
I agree with the commenter above, this is already a built-in option for Chaturbate. You can follow them, get emails when they get online, see their room preview/online status/room description. Why would a separate website be necessary?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.