AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

checks from mfc and chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2018
as you probably know paxum sux so since my money is stuck in limbo I wanted to try out the check method. I live with family who doesnt know so I need to know what the checks look like when they come in the mail for mfc and chaturbate. is it discreet? does it say anything cam related that would out me?.

I've never cammed on MFC so i can't speak for that but checks from chaturbate say "Multimedia LLC" on them, and thats the only thing chaturbate will ever be referred to as :)

Reactions: ZombieGirlX
I've never cammed on MFC so i can't speak for that but checks from chaturbate say "Multimedia LLC" on them, and thats the only thing chaturbate will ever be referred to as :)
are you from Canada? I am hoping aCanadian will tell me hhow long chaturbate checks take to come for Canadians

is it discreet? does it say anything cam related that would out me?.
are you from Canada? I am hoping aCanadian will tell me hhow long chaturbate checks take to come for Canadians
I’ve never cammed on Chaturbate but I am Canadian and on MFC. The MFC cheques arrive within 3 business days in my experience and they say MFCXY. Unless someone googles the generic company name on your cheques you won’t be outed. (When you google MFCXY or Multimedia LLC the second or third links say what they actually are so just be aware of that)

Reactions: ZombieGirlX
I’ve never cammed on Chaturbate but I am Canadian and on MFC. The MFC cheques arrive within 3 business days in my experience and they say MFCXY. Unless someone googles the generic company name on your cheques you won’t be outed. (When you google MFCXY or Multimedia LLC the second or third links say what they actually are so just be aware of that)
yah Ive received checks from mfc b4 and i remember it not taking long. Any other Canadians who get checks from Chaturbate?

Status
Not open for further replies.