AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Choosing a name

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2017
Picking a name is nothing new to me, I'm an ex stripper and did camming for a short time many moons ago. My problem is more with realistic vs handle type names. I signed up with Streammate and Imlive. Streammate made it clear that their top earners have realistic names So I went with 'Luna Black'. Imlive has their nicknames set up more like handles, so that its numbers and letters only with no space or symbols. My typically handle is MinxyHijinx (adultsites, sexy cosplay, email ect.) Which one is better to use?

I personally think that Luna Black is nicer, also easier to remember for people that may want to see you again.
Something that is more complex may make it harder for them to return!
But that's just my opinion :)

Good luck!

Reactions: Gen and EmiliaSong
If you've already built a solid brand with Minxy, stick with that. If you want to create a separate brand, use Luna Black.

You could also use MinxyHijinx as your username and add Luna Black in your bio, or you could combine them and use Minx or Hijinx as a last name (like Luna Minx or Luna Hijinx) to tie your identities together and still have a "real" name.

Reactions: Mira_xo and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.