AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Clips4Sale and manyvids bbw ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to ask for ideas for videos. I'm bbw and for a while I was popping out videos left and right, but now I'm scared my videos are going to start to all look the same (me with a dildo doing various positions.) I have a good amount of toys (bad dragon mostly) but I have only used 2 of them in my vids, should i go for using all of them? What are some other themes I could do?

I had someone approach me about making some giantess videos and a few wanted me to crush toy cars and veggies but at this time I cant even afford to buy the veggies and cars to do that.

So in short, Does anyone have any good video ideas for a BBW just trying to make it?

What about masturbation with just your fingers? Or using a mirror? Or changing rooms?

I also do videos like shaking and jiggling my belly from below and from side... rubbing my boobs and belly in the shower

Not all my ideas sell but you're welcome to look at my many vids to see if any type of clip appeals to you.

I've had requests for sph and spe so I'm exploring that

Reactions: SpookyBetty
Depends what you’re trying to do - is being a BBW your selling point, or are you just wanting to make normal videos in which you happen to be a BBW? Some models center their persona around their body size, others don’t.

If you’re focusing on being a BBW: belly jiggling, measuring (use a measuring tape to measure various parts of your body), trying on clothes that are too small, eating naked, a “body tour” in which you slowly highlight various parts of your body, videos talking about how you got to your size, feeder/feedee videos.

You can always put a BBW spin on any fetish as well, just be creative. I spent a lot of time on the BBW categories on Clips4Sals getting inspired.

Then you can always just do the standard, non-BBW-focused stuff like shower/bath, oil videos, beautiful agony, striptease, etc. Check out impregnation videos, BBWs kill it in there in my experience.

I have done a jiggle video that's not released yet, so I'm hoping that will be a good one, the just fingers sounds good too I'll definitely try that one

I hadn't considered doing measuring, small clothes, body tour, talking about how I got to my weight, or feeder those all sound pretty great and I should get myself a bottle of baby oil too
thank you both so much for your input!

(sorry to sound like a dummy but what is beautiful agony)

Beautiful agony is a style where you film just your face (can include boobs if you want; traditionally you wouldn’t) while you orgasm. So you’re not seeing the action so to speak, but your reactions and moans - can be super hot!

I highly recommend making a cup of coffee and spending an hour or two going over the C4S categories list, looking at the previews and descriptions for top selling clips and getting inspired. Most C4S ladies have notebooks bursting with ideas because once you delve into it, and start mixing and matching ideas, you’ll be super inspired and it’s fun to just try things out and see what sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.