AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Colombian studio scam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you? Why do you ask? Do you want to commiserate?

The truth is if you have experienced it, most likely so have others. But do not assume for a moment that such things are limited to studios in Colombia, or indeed, studio based models. If you have hard evidence of a scam being perpetrated, I guess you could report to the site you frequent, but I stress again: *proof*.

The world of cam models is fraught with potential "dangers". We as users must keep our wits about us and not always make decisions based on what our erect penises (and blood deprived brains) tell us ;)

The truth is if you have experienced it, most likely so have others. But do not assume for a moment that such things are limited to studios in Colombia, or indeed, studio based models. If you have hard evidence of a scam being perpetrated, I guess you could report to the site you frequent, but I stress again: *proof*.

The world of cam models is fraught with potential "dangers". We as users must keep our wits about us and not always make decisions based on what our erect penises (and blood deprived brains) tell us ;)

At least this one was straight to the point… no longwinded, cringey explanation… THANK GOD.

OP - sorry, nope!

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_

I haven’t I’m just uncertain about my relationship with a model and whether or not it’s sincere or not.

I haven’t I’m just uncertain about my relationship with a model and whether or not it’s sincere or not.

Read this collection of threads and see if it clarifies anything for you.

Also, the fact that you are here asking this question means you have doubts. Ask yourself why you have those doubts, and be honest with yourself about the answers. I think this is one of those things where if you have to ask, you already know.

Only you can know for sure of course, but if your relationship is anything other than business, I'd say that it is most likely not sincere.
With the following caveats:

• Can Cam Models and users become genuine true *friends*? Sure they can and some do.
  • Can cam models and users become genuinely *romantically* involved? Sure, it is possible (almost anything is possible), but also VERY VERY rare. If I was a betting man, I'd *always* bet against romance happening.
  • Do love scams happen? Yes! So .. beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.