AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Compliments?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
What compliments work for you?
Obviously only genuine ones (preferably in tip notes :) ), which ones left you feeling great about yourself/ your day?

Reactions: goldenaye666
I prefer compliments that don't compare me to others, in any way. I can't stand it when guys say, "You are so much more ________ than the other girls!" or whatever. Can't you bring me up without tearing someone else down?! Just say something nice and leave it at that, there's never a reason to compare.

Compliments on things I'm insecure about! Kids used to make fun of my smile when I was little so if someone tells me I have a nice smile, my heart grows three sizes.

Probably the best compliment I've gotten while camming are the people who say that they're always smiling in my room, that I've made their bad day better, or some variation about how my happiness has made them happy. It's a really nice feeling to make other people happy, and to know you're entertaining people, and especially from members who have given you lots (in terms of money but also friendship, support, etc). It's just super nice.

I agree with Gen. I love the compliments about how I've made others happy/improved their day. To be fair, all compliments I'm going to be thankful for and appreciate, but the "you're always so happy!" ones are lovely.

Also, compliments from genuine friends or other camgirls are about 50x better than people I've never spoken to.

Being told I'm smart, funny, interesting, nice or have a good personality means more to me than any look based compliments. Because looks are subjective and something you only have so much control over.
Smile compliments are nice too because they're connected to the way I act. I also like compliments on my voice because it's... unusual, kind of young sounding sometimes, and I've always been teased about in real life!

Or gorgeous. Something about the word gorgeous I will never get tired of! :-D Sounds stronger than pretty or beautiful or cute. :lol: Life is so hard.

That I'm entertaining! When I get compliments about how funny I am, or that I'm fun to hang out with on cam, I feel like the best camgirl alive. You can be super hot, but also really boring. I would rather me moderately hot and really entertaining! So when people tell me that they enjoy my company because we have fun and I make the feel good (in their hearts AND their nether regions) my heart kind of explodes a little.

LuckySmiles said:
Being told I'm smart, funny, interesting, nice or have a good personality means more to me than any look based compliments. Because looks are subjective and something you only have so much control over.
Smile compliments are nice too because they're connected to the way I act. I also like compliments on my voice because it's... unusual, kind of young sounding sometimes, and I've always been teased about in real life!

Or gorgeous. Something about the word gorgeous I will never get tired of! :-D Sounds stronger than pretty or beautiful or cute. :lol: Life is so hard.

Would you rather I lie to you and tell you that the lighting really brings out the color in your toe nail polish or be honest when I sincerely tell you just how gorgeous you are? Because darlin', you truly are one gorgeous young lady! :hello2:

eyeteach said:
LuckySmiles said:

Would you rather I lie to you and tell you that the lighting really brings out the color in your toe nail polish or be honest when I sincerely tell you just how gorgeous you are? Because darlin', you truly are one gorgeous young lady! :hello2:

OMG I just blushed so hard :oops:

see! see! works everytime! :lol: Best one.

LuckySmiles said:
eyeteach said:
LuckySmiles said:

OMG I just blushed so hard :oops:

see! see! works everytime! :lol: Best one.

LuckySmiles I just clicked on your MFC homepage and HOLEY SHEET!!! Good LAWD! Okay I'm shaking here, is there a more powerful adjective than gorgeous in the English language? My God woman, where have you been most of my life? :dance:

Mollie_ said:
I prefer compliments that don't compare me to others, in any way. I can't stand it when guys say, "You are so much more ________ than the other girls!" or whatever. Can't you bring me up without tearing someone else down?! Just say something nice and leave it at that, there's never a reason to compare.

This so much. That and "compliments" that I look underage are less flattering and more creepy. We all have to be at least 18. I try to take it in good grace and usually say something like "I'll probably appreciate that more in 10 years" but it just leaves me feeling icky.

CarinaChateau said:
Mollie_ said:

This so much. That and "compliments" that I look underage are less flattering and more creepy. We all have to be at least 18. I try to take it in good grace and usually say something like "I'll probably appreciate that more in 10 years" but it just leaves me feeling icky.
Good to see you posting sexy!!! Miss you lots!!

As for the question, it's nice to get compliments on my insecurities like Gen mentioned. I used to hate my butthole. There's nothing wrong with it, I've just always been a girly girl that sees that part as kind of gross. After getting so many compliments on it, I now love it!

Yo baby baby. Is dat ass a library book?... Cos it's got fiiiiiiine written all over it...

Hey girl. Do you be hitting F5 repeatedly? Cos those wonderful tits are so damn refreshing...

The aesthetic merits of your body combined with my innate desire to engage in sexual intercourse, has resulted in a massive erection in my pantal region.

Just some of my favourites... :shifty:

When they say I ride dildos with such force and talent or when my butthole looks photogenic I get all warm and fuzzy inside ^_^ :lol:

Thanks all, members should feel free to answer too, perhaps on compliments a model has given them.

A good compliment is always something that you can believe... I once received "Your pvts are so whimsical and erotic ..you're sexy"

Reactions: goldenaye666
mynameisbob84 said:
Hey girl. Do you be hitting F5 repeatedly? Cos those wonderful tits are so damn refreshing...
I got an anonymous ask on tumblr a little while ago that said "Are you sitting on the F5 key? Because dat ass is refreshing."

Ambers Troll said:
Thanks all, members should feel free to answer too, perhaps on compliments a model has given them.

A good compliment is always something that you can believe... I once received "Your pvts are so whimsical and erotic ..you're sexy"

I've gotten a few here and there, and when they're coming from a model you know and trust it feels like a million bucks, there's really no real good way to describe it. It's like a rock star singling you out specifically and telling you you're awesome! *blush time*

LilyMarie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I got an anonymous ask on tumblr a little while ago that said "Are you sitting on the F5 key? Because dat ass is refreshing."

I think it was your Twitter feed that I stole it from :dance:

I agree that eyebrow compliments are pretty fantastic. I also really like when people compliment my smile because it isn't something I hear often and I am insecure that I don't smile enough.

Honestly I think the best compliments aren't about what they are but when they are given. Pretty much any compliment I get the second someone pops isn't actually going to flatter me because I just see it as an opening line. I'd rather have compliments from someone who has been hanging out for a bit or actually talking to me.

I also like things along the line of "you have a beautiful figure" rather than someone telling me they love thick/curvy girls. A lot of people tell me I am their type and I don't consider that a compliment really.

i am not much for receiving compliments , i do like when someone notices the little things you do without being told,or a part of your job.

ofc it is polite and social, all good ....but a funny insult is much better for me)))

i would go bat ass crazy if i had to hear 200340 times a day how nice my hair, eyes, boobs, shoes, smile looked,,

hapa74 said:
I've gotten a few here and there, and when they're coming from a model you know and trust it feels like a million bucks, there's really no real good way to describe it. It's like a rock star singling you out specifically and telling you you're awesome! *blush time*
Yeah! this

Reactions: motherbrain
GenXoxo said:
Compliments on things I'm insecure about! Kids used to make fun of my smile when I was little so if someone tells me I have a nice smile, my heart grows three sizes.

Probably the best compliment I've gotten while camming are the people who say that they're always smiling in my room, that I've made their bad day better, or some variation about how my happiness has made them happy. It's a really nice feeling to make other people happy, and to know you're entertaining people, and especially from members who have given you lots (in terms of money but also friendship, support, etc). It's just super nice.

I'm like this too. Everytime I get a guy in my room that compliments my smile it makes me feel so much better. I used to really love my smile up until a couple of years ago. I was attacked and I had some damage to my teeth that I haven't been able to fix yet so now I mostly just do a closed mouth smile but I still get guys that say they love it and it's really cute, that makes my day :)

I love it when people compliment my personality, tell me I'm entertaining, etc. Especially when it really seems genuine... It's nice to know that I could make their day better by just being me.

I also love compliments on my smile (I've always felt self conscious about it for various reasons).

For me, I enjoy compliments about my personality. Because I get so many empty compliments on my looks, I know that ones about my personality seem more real.

But like other girls, if someone compliments something that's a sore place for me, like, my thighs for instance, it makes me feel good. One of my high tippers complimented it and it made me feel great...

Reactions: motherbrain
Ambers Troll said:

When a model tells me I'm attractive to any degree, I get really excited, and I don't know what to do next. Such a thing people say all the time, so it should be common place. But, nobody says that to me in real life, so it's really nice to hear it every now and again.

GenXoxo said:

Smile compliments are so great! same for me, Gen. I had to wear braces since i was 7 years old and just got rid of it when i was 17, so i never had anything said about my smile because i used to hide it so much.

It is my kryptonite for sure :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.