AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Conspiracy Theories

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9/11 truthers. Got sucked into that one for a short time.

Right around the time the "caused it vs. allowed it" squabbling heated up, started reading in to the debunking of the conspiracy. Lot of the conspiracy is plainly bullshit; some of the smaller stuff I've seen raised, I don't know.

The Olympic/Titanic is an interesting one. If they really had another ship out there to rescue passengers, but it wasn't where it was supposed to be because of a navigation error...well, it's too soon (and too tragic) to call it funny. Whups!

HITL-GAG.jpg

Thanks to this thread, I now fully believe Hitler was alive until 1984, where he died in Argentina

I'm pretty agnostic about everything, especially historical events

Did Hitler live? he might have, they found him at a bunker after he had committed suicide and burned his body is the official story right? who is to say that really happened or who is to say Hitler didn't have a body double killed in his place to throw off pursuers.

The powers that be in Europe let Napoleon live twice after he lost and he was quite a lot of trouble

I'm pretty agnostic about everything, especially historical events

Did Hitler live? he might have, they found him at a bunker after he had committed suicide and burned his body is the official story right? who is to say that really happened or who is to say Hitler didn't have a body double killed in his place to throw off pursuers.

The powers that be in Europe let Napoleon live twice after he lost and he was quite a lot of trouble

Yeah, his body was allegedly found in the bunker, but only one person allegedly saw it, is how I understand it. I mean, I am skeptical of anyone/thing who is foundn(dead or alive) and no evidence is available to dissect.To me this whole thing seems super plausible because the government is corrupt as fuck, and aiding in this kind of thing would be, well, typical

@justjoinedtopost But really, have you seen the FBI files? I mean, it's the FBI and I don't fully trust them, but also...there's a lot of stuff there.
fbi-hitler-didnt-die-fled-to-argentina.jpg
Yes, wouldn't say I believe it happened, but I suppose it's possible, however dubious. I skimmed some of the debunking of the theory too, who knows.

The Titanic/Olympic conspiracy, I pretty much view as debunked now, but I don't care; I like it, going to believe it anyway. :haha:

Jobu can hit a curve ball but not Jesus Christ. I don't believe this for a second.

And another is something I read on this forum, said by one model and backed up by others. Cam girls don't think about sex 24/7/365.

BULL.
SHIT.

Again, y'all can't convince me otherwise.

And another is something I read on this forum, said by one model and backed up by others. Cam girls don't think about sex 24/7/365.

BULL.
SHIT.

Again, y'all can't convince me otherwise.

I know you're probably joking but my graysexual ass is still cringing.

* Tupac is not dead

* Pyramids were not built by humans

*Aliens deff exist

*Hitler died in 1984 (thanks to this thread)

Such an interesting topic and thread!!!

Reactions: Finley and Gen
* Pyramids were not built by humans

I think the pyramids were built by humans but humanity was probably more advanced than we believe thousands of years ago, something happened, we regressed, now on the upswing

Maybe it was the end of the ice age and climate change, apparently the last ice age began 1.8 million years ago and lasted until about 11,700 years ago.

Maybe humanity was doing pretty well until 11,700 years ago and then the end of the ice age was a set back

I know it's a little thing, but even in more recent history knowledge was lost after the fall of Rome in the form of concrete

"After the Roman Empire, the use of burned lime and pozzolana was greatly reduced until the technique was all but forgotten between 500 and the 14th century. From the 14th century to the mid-18th century, the use of cement gradually returned"

The Mandela Effect is a huge one that's very interesting, but some "proof" of it is just, well, people who aren't good at spelling, or think it's weird that a brand would use an unconventional spelling of something. By no means am I mocking or poking fun at people who struggle with spelling. The English language is fucking weird and it's a chore keeping shit straight sometimes, so confusion is understandable.

I've seen a lot of people insist that dilemma used to be spelled with an N: dilemna. I feel that if it were spelled that way, we'd pronounce the N. But it's pronounced duh-lem-ma (hi, I'm from Iowa, the I becomes Uh because reasons).

I've also seen people insist that a lot used to be one word - alot. Dude, my third grade teacher would have us chant "a lot takes up a lot of space" to remember to put the space in. You may have spelled it as one word your whole life, but that doesn't mean that it's the correct way.

Another one I've seen is judgment. Since judgment=judge+ment, it makes sense to spell it judgement, right? But English frequently makes NO sense, so there we go.

We assume that Froot Loops "was" Fruit Loops because we know how fruit is normally spelled, so we insist that it's changed. But I grew up eating Fruit Rings, so idfk.

People insist that Looney Tunes should be Looney Toons "because it's CARtoons", but Looney Tunes is an offshoot of Merry Melodies, which they reference on the title cards, thus Tunes.

Some I personally agree with/believe:

The Bernstein/Berenstain Bears is an interesting one to me. When I was between 4 and 8 (I don't remember my exact age at this point, just which house I was in), probably toward the younger end, I was aware that the bears were named after the authors. I was confused, however, because on my books, the authors were Berenstain, while the bears were Bernstein. But now it's been Berenstain all along?

I remember Kit-Kat having a dash, but apparently it doesn't have one and is just KitKat. That doesn't look right. The logo when I Google it looks absolutely weird.

Another one I've seen is judgment. Since judgment=judge+ment, it makes sense to spell it judgement, right? But English frequently makes NO sense, so there we go.

FWIW, I grew up in Canada and never dropped my Canadian spelling. I literally just got done posting a message to the DMP thread where I used the word "judgement", because that was correct north of the border when I grew up. I think that's one that goes in and out of favour and may be losing ground again. It's not underlined by my spellchecker, set to Canadian English, but judgment isn't underlined, either. So that one may just be due to reading text from different sources. Most of the rest of the examples I've seen can be explained by the fact that human memory is faulty as hell.

Any case, to avoid double posting... Dana Scully here. I'll consider anything, but show me the evidence. For most ideas in this thread, it's simply not there. That doesn't mean something isn't true, but if you can't back things up properly I'm not going to go on listening for long. It's sometimes amusing (and often just a really good idea) to rebut bad theories, but it shouldn't ever be considered necessary. Burden of proof and all that. This is still my favourite rebuttal to a conspiracy theory:

For most ideas in this thread, it's simply not there. That doesn't mean something isn't true, but if you can't back things up properly I'm not going to go on listening for long. It's sometimes amusing (and often just a really good idea) to rebut bad theories, but it shouldn't ever be considered necessary. Burden of proof and all that. This is still my favourite rebuttal to a conspiracy theory:

Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Lucy_Bastet
I knew someone years ago that believed every time there was a space shuttle launch or re-entry, it changed the weather in our area (we were nowhere near either).

They weren't really pushy about it, but it did come up a few times. Every time I pointed out that there was really nothing to show it was true, they conceded, saying they knew but it was just a hunch they couldn't let go. Shrug and move on.

I didn't try to argue them down, but I guess it's ok to admit now it bugged me a little to know somebody would believe such a thing for no good reason.

I'm not really a big conspiracy theory person, I usually hear from other people then have a read up.

I watched ancient Aliens years ago and then again recently. First time I watched with an avid believer and while skeptical I thought quite a lot of it was very interesting. The second time I watched it I realised that they had basically no experts on the subject, it was pretty much speculation and some things in it were basically made up or incorrect. And looking up some of their concepts a lot of it you can see just how much they've picked and chosen to make this point. I do think there is a lot when it comes to the pyramids that is very interesting, but there is an element that when conspiracy theorists look at information they only see what they want to see and can convince others off this. Which isn't too difficult when you pick and choose data and then put exciting music on in the background. It's definitely good fun for a watch though :p

Not sure if this is a conspiracy theory but something I've thought about is magic, there are numerous accounts of similar experiences of magical powers, ghosts, spirits etc from all over the world in basically every timezone we know. There are also so many aspects of the world that science still doesn't understand. There are always "scientific" explanations for strange feelings people get, but quite a few of those explanations don't make sense. Sometimes people know that someone is going to call or something bad has happened or is about to happen. I don't believe in magic in terms of the x men or witches, I don't believe it would be something we could consciously control, but I wonder how much does go on around us that we're not aware of and how connected we are to it. There are so many amazing things scientists are discovering it really seems never ending, so it's not an altogether far fetched concept that "magic" as you see in stories comes from something real in this world. I like to believe the world is full of wonder.

I have also read some interesting things about 9/11 which seemed interesting.

Reactions: eyeteach
Stevie Wonder isn't really blind. Good for a chuckle. Can progress to full blown hysterical laughter if you have the time to really look into it.

Here is one... @EspiKvlt isn't real.

I remember watching her youtube video she linked last year, her breathlessly carrying on about something or another; about halfway through, it dawned on me that it was just a little too mesmerizing. Couldn't quite put my finger on why. And two times over the last year, I have heard other people in mfc lounges talking about noticing the same thing. No, it wasn't the typical "hey check out this one" talk.

My theory? Some talented anime/manga artists were given access to quantum computers and top secret digital editing technology by unknown actors, and ordered to create her as some sort of social experiment. Yes, it's speculative, but I haven't heard a better explanation.

Looks like they try to keep it real most of the time, but every now and then they make a slip.

bf31a49aff0d364ab5b7757eac0a02ce.jpg
a760848628a51cde9fe5d0876c3e0eb9.jpg
30030.jpg

Something is up.

I have to say I'm a bit of a septic when it comes to conspiracy theories but I'd love to see many of them proven right with real legit proof.
My brother drives me mad as he is a true believer, some of the far out there stuff is complete nonsense like all the top head of countries are reptiles in disguise lol and what about the so called giants that used to roam the earth, aparently the Smithsonian has thE skeletons of them all locked away...the alien ones I'm very curious about, the truth governments hold would be interesting to see...truth is becoming very subjective these days, hard to know what to believe news wise etc, haha now I sound like Trump!

FWIW, I grew up in Canada and never dropped my Canadian spelling. I literally just got done posting a message to the DMP thread where I used the word "judgement", because that was correct north of the border when I grew up. I think that's one that goes in and out of favour and may be losing ground again. It's not underlined by my spellchecker, set to Canadian English, but judgment isn't underlined, either. So that one may just be due to reading text from different sources. Most of the rest of the examples I've seen can be explained by the fact that human memory is faulty as hell.

The interesting thing is that both spellings are correct to my spellcheck, but judgment is what we use in my area and at my vanilla job. Even more peculiar, I have judgements and judgemental showing as correct spellings, as well as judgments and judgmental. So it's likely more of a regional thing than anything else. Nearly every court document I see at work says judgment, but every once in a blue moon, I'll see judgement.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
some of the far out there stuff is complete nonsense like all the top head of countries are reptiles in disguise lol

I just can't with this one. There's supposedly "evidence" of this on video, but any time I watch it, I see nothing unusual. There's one of Justin Bieber in court, and his eyes supposedly look like reptile eyes when he blinks. No, they don't, they look like blinking human eyes. There's one of Miley Cyrus, where she also supposedly has her eyes turn into reptile eyes and back.... Nope, I see nothing unusual, it's just a pair of human eyes blinking.

there are numerous accounts of similar experiences of magical powers, ghosts, spirits

I want to know what happened to magic.
There are plenty of instances of magic recorded in the Bible.

The walls of Jericho came tumbling down because people were blowing their horns.

Aaron threw down his rod and it turned into a snake and ate the snakes of the Pharaoh's magicians. They threw down their rods also.

People that fed 1000's with 7 loaves and 2 fishes after rising from the dead.

Etc.

Why can't people do that today?

It's a conspiracy, I tell you what.

You know what's scary and what's not a conspiracy, eugenics in America

"Eugenics, the set of beliefs and practices which aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population[2][3] played a significant role in the history and culture of the United States prior to its involvement in World War II."

"The most significant era of eugenic sterilization was between 1907 and 1963, when over 64,000 individuals were forcibly sterilized under eugenic legislation in the United States."

"Men and women were compulsorily sterilized for different reasons. Men were sterilized to treat their aggression and to eliminate their criminal behavior, while women were sterilized to control the results of their sexuality. Since women bore children, eugenicists held women more accountable than men for the reproduction of the less "desirable" members of society. Eugenicists therefore predominantly targeted women in their efforts to regulate the birth rate, to "protect" white racial health, and weed out the "defectives" of society"

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States

Not sure if this is a conspiracy theory but something I've thought about is magic, there are numerous accounts of similar experiences of magical powers, ghosts, spirits etc from all over the world in basically every timezone we know. There are also so many aspects of the world that science still doesn't understand.

None of these things have ever been documented and proven. And in the cases where science does not yet have a complete explanation, people should not immediately leap to it being mystical or supernatural. I've never understood that overwhelming need to find the 'God of the gaps.'

Reactions: fandango
Status
Not open for further replies.