AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Conversations in chatroom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing you should do is get approved for Models Only, and not just for the pillow fights.

Sometimes you're camming in front of an oil painting, and it does not *always* have anything to do with you. MFC is very undemanding of the pervs who log in and join models' rooms. Some people aren't chatty, some are and aren't in the mood, are work from home while being logged into MFC, are playing video games, forgot to turn off their computer, are logged into several models rooms, or whatever.

You may have already, but it's worthwhile to visit other models rooms on a premium account and see what they do. I would be surprised if there were not already a number of threads in Models Only about strategies models have found useful in lighting a fire under their pervs. Different things work best for different models, depending on what they are into. Some models sing, some play neat music, some dance, some play video games, some rant, etc. It may take some time to figure out what works best for you.

TL;DR: Get Model Status.

PS:You're very cute.

I was also wondering how do i get approve for models only?

and thank you for the compliment and the advice :)

:clap: I just want to say that in general, we have a great group of guys on this forum. You always try to be so helpful and friendly, and it IS appreciated. :dance:

Also, just do everything these kids have said... they seem to know what they're talking about.

Reactions: emptiedglass
I_Am_Iris said:
:clap: I just want to say that in general, we have a great group of guys on this forum. You always try to be so helpful and friendly, and it IS appreciated. :dance:

Also, just do everything these kids have said... they seem to know what they're talking about.

Gee whiz willickers. Thanks Mom! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.